Veeky Forums shills DGB at 100sat, I buy at 380 and panic sell at 290. It's 800 now

Veeky Forums shills DGB at 100sat, I buy at 380 and panic sell at 290. It's 800 now.
Veeky Forums shills RDD at 5sat, I buy at 15 and sell at 20. It's 76 now.
Veeky Forums shills XVG at 9sat, I buy at 17 and panic sell at 12, It's 55 now.
What the fuck is actually wrong with my brain? This is actually really getting in my head because while I have a steady job and good life I'm starting to feel like I'm fucking retarded for not succeeding at this shit. I've only put $100 into this but I'm still sick to my stomach because I could have had like $1k now and instead I only have $150. Please for the love of god just tell me which coin will moon next and I'll put all my money into it right now.

It's been a tough lesson for myself, I tried shorting and lost everytime.

Protip: just fucking hold

try picking your own fucking coins

Just hold dude. Stick out out.

Use this for a couple weeks and try again

Just stop panic selling you fucking idiot, otherwise quit crypto and get on with your life

You have weak hands, enjoy wage cucking forever.

We already told you what would moon but you doubted our might. DGB will go to $1, if you can't handle the rocket ride you don't get a lambo

Yes, i see. Well the important thing to remember is-

Wait a minute. You. Sold. DGB? Thats it! IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS

Hold, good lesson to learn the hard way man. I missed out on $100k by having weak ethereum hands

trading isnt your thing. just buy some good ones, hell any of the ones you mentioned, and hold on for a few months

Just HODL on the coins that you think will have enormous potential and good growth and you won't have to worry a thing about panic selling.

You watch the price in real time and are a panicky fuck. Here's the way for you to make some money user. Pick a coin towards the beginning. Buy it. Decide on a reasonable sell price 50% or so higher, put in a limit order, and don't check it again for a week. You won't get as much potential profit as most but you'll also prevent yourself from fucking up and losing money in most cases and still be realizing gains far higher than you could in nearly any other investment vehicle.

That's just how playing with risky volatile financial instruments are. You don't know if it's going to go to zero or lamboland. Be happy you even made money.

You need to have belief in a coin's long term value. When that happens, not even a big dump will make you sell.
By the way, it's good you started with $100. Consider this practice.

HAHAHHAHAH

Got burned a few times too myself. It comes with experience. You either win or you learn.

KEK, he definitely needs that

best post

don't miss SHIFT, is a lifetime opportunity

Now is not the time user, now is not the time...

>2140577 ▶
>File: Grip-strength-exercises.jpg (32 KB, 378x254)
youll be running it on a whole new level once you crank up those hand muscles too

I had the same problem as you, ive only been in crypto for 2 weeks. if i was up 5%, I would sell. if I was down more than 5%, i would sell. I made a little money but really capped my winners. Now, I realize we're in such a bull market that if I buy i dont sell till I double my money. And if I buy and it dips, I dont sell because eventually itll come back up (except for POSW). I've made more money yesterday and today on RDD and DGB than the past 2 weeks combined. If you buy something just fucking hold it for a few days

>bought DGB at 370 and sold at 480, could have held but I was beating myself for buying that high and wanted to secure my gain
>Bought RDD at 7 and 14 sat, sold all at 15 after the pump because I thought it's the best its gonna get for such a shitcoin
>Bought XVG at 7 and 14 sat and sold at 14 and 18, same reasons as above
>Bought ZCL at 260 and sold at 285 after I realised it was a scam; price dropped after
>Bought THC after the pump and dump at 125 and sold at 125
>Bought cure at ATH and sold during the next pump for the best price I could get, some loss but it was the only chance to get out with dignity
r8 my first week of trading shitcoins

hahaha

There's nothing wrong with moderate gains, don't beat yourself over "missing" something. As long as you don't sell at a loss it's good, and remember that holding shitcoins may give you big gains but may also burn you.
t. holding actual valuable cryptos

buy MOOND, thank me later

u and I are almost the same, amigo.

>DGB in at 344, 345, out at 369 and 389.
Back in again at 564, 634, and 662, HODLing for a while
>RDD in at 6 sats and then again at 14.
Sold at 14, 16, and 20 because I bought pump was over
>THC bought for 125, sold for 125

THC i didnt see coming, but XVG Im still hodling since my initial buy at 10 sats. (tfw only put in 10 bucks so im up like 30)

the problem was Im used to trading stocks where 5% is a good return and I usually start exiting my position. Im not used to crypto which increases 50 or even 200% overnight.

It takes a while to adjust, that said it won't always be like this we're in a crazy bull market right now.

is it just for today? or cryptocurrency overall for the next couple of months / years? i luckily caught on to this crypto shit today and saw so much crap go down in one day

dont sell all at once but there was no way to predict rdd would go so high