/BIZBOIZ/ how high is ETH going to go? Who else ~all_in_(((ETH)))~ ? {{{???}}}

/BIZBOIZ/ how high is ETH going to go? Who else ~all_in_(((ETH)))~ ? {{{???}}}

MOON MISSION THREAD, EVERYONE GET IN.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/ethereum-enterprise-alliance-adds-86-new-members-including-dtcc-state-street-and-infosys-and/
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/ethereum-enterprise-alliance-adds-86-new-members-including-dtcc-state-street-and-infosys-and/#4388bf718ff2
youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj9rPEHHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=XGOaXphpT7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have the kind of money for a long term investment like this

It's go lambo or go home I'm afraid, my poorfag cash is staying with shitcoin

holding 875 eth
used them as leverage for a 1000eth long
see you on the moon

I'm waiting for verification and want to get in now. Considering a 20k usd investment to start with.

You're headed to the Andromeda galaxy friendo, good luck space cowboy

Am I the only one, that besides buying the tickets to whatever galaxy we are going also believes that this shit can actually change the internet as we know it?

For me more of a "changing society" as we know it kind of thing. Maybe a conspiracy theory trap but this frees us from the (metaphorical) Jews

No, I'm a huge believer in that. By far the best long in the space right now because of it's utility beyond speculation. Remember that we're all still very early to the party.

Goys im 19 years old with 200 ETH
am i gonna be rich?

Yes, very much so.

God damn lads I waited and waited to jump into a crypto and put 4k into eth on Thursday when it was $80 thanks to a guy who posted on krautkhan. I'm so fucking thankful to that guy, I may not get a lambo but I've already doubled my money.

Like just getting somewhere, people sitting on ;edge, it's fucking dark but some guy is passing around cold beers to watch it.
Sun is coming up.
Reminds me of a better time.

>I may not get a lambo but I've already doubled my money
Same here. I'n up 7k from 2 days ago. Can't complain.

Told ya Indians will pump it
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/ethereum-enterprise-alliance-adds-86-new-members-including-dtcc-state-street-and-infosys-and/

Here from that same fucking shill, dog bless him

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/ethereum-enterprise-alliance-adds-86-new-members-including-dtcc-state-street-and-infosys-and/#4388bf718ff2

It continues

I love that bernd. It's one thing shilling ETH here with all these other coins but when he posted it on KC I knew it was real.

>forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/ethereum-enterprise-alliance-adds-86-new-members-including-dtcc-state-street-and-infosys-and/
FUCK YEAH

Thing is, why are Microsoft and IBM and people getting in on some coin some other dude made?

They have some of the best engineers in the world, they could just spin up their own implementation of their own coin in like a week

is btc segwit going to kill eth's run? I'm thinking of dividing up my eth stash in half.

No, everyone knows about segwit already and ETH still keeps going up, look it keeps pushing past $160 now

>Maybe a conspiracy theory trap but this frees us from the (metaphorical) Jews
>the coin that Microsoft and other corps are backing will free us from the kikes
I don't think so.

I was talking about BTC not ETH

I could only afford 5.2 eth and I bought some .eth domains . If only I knew what I do now, I would have never bought a gun and ammo and instead invested all into coin.

>tfw I spent $700 on a gun when ETH was at $50

smelly, fat, yankee, twat

Fuck me man, I did the same. And I bought about 600 worth of ammo. I'm a fucking idiot.

Well now you know what to do with it

I had .1 bitcoins from 2009 ....

Just different types of investments, user. Make sure to keep your ammo dry and clean in preparation for the race war.

The upside is you can use it to shoot yourself.

Any user kind enough to donate some ETH?
It'd be neat to help pick an user's lambo color.

0x6A6BCF9d7C904061550c36A42Bdfd37AA0D6534d

BOIZ

IT'S HITTING 165 in the next few MINUTES

180 TONIGHT TO THE FUCKING M000000000000000000000000000000000N

Oh God the channing is almost as fun as the gains

$185 in the next six hours SCREENCAP THIS

$200 by days end,

>tfw 19 and only 6 eth

You crazy, but fucking cool.

The song I imagine you'll be playing when banging fat booty hoes in your numerous lambos: youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj9rPEHHdY

I dont rhink any of u understand wht eth is

This is not crypto its a game changer

Ur buying blocks tht the future will be built on

Whens the time uve seen goyim companies ban togethore like this

U know wht ive said to much just knoew in 10 years eth will be worth 10k in 50 prob a mil

t.dimensiontimetraveler

See u round space cowboys

I know right, this is like the 2016 election on crack.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGOaXphpT7w

just wonder but what wallet do you guys keep your coins?
is it worth getting those thumb drive wallet if you gonna spend more than 1k burgers on it?

just got in 4etc at 180 and already seeing gains

will I make it to the moon or crash halfway?

yea but some huge MLM companies have mining warehouses in many parts of the world farming Ethereum though.

Hold me lads, I've made more in 2 days then I have a whole year of wage cucking.

what the fuck
Veeky Forums made me 40 grand richer

k-keep me posted

I have 10000, should i still invest?

YES DO IT FUCKING NOW

(only if you can afford to lose that 10k)

you don't understand what a blockchain is. you cannot have one company owning a distributed network because that defeats the very essence of decentralised consensus.

microsoft and google could make their own ethereum but no one wants to buy something that is owned by one entity. you cannot have a distributed currency owned by one entity its like trying to dry water or bottle shadows.

really I would pump then in ethereum straight. I think it will be the most important crypto currency.

Dont put them in moon, platin or some other shill coin

noice m8
5k richer here

proof? is that your main capital or just side?

It'll drop soon enough, expect a decently sized drop unlike one we've seen in a while, but it will rebound.

>mfw only have 17 eth

Got you beat, turning 19 in a month and I've got 8 ETH.

side my nigga

>tfw I bought market today and already in the green

Should've got in earlier. I was too lazy to find a exchange that had ETH. But I'm in with 30% of what I had on bitcoin now. To the moon brothers!

I just want to thank the shills that made me buy a couple of hundred eth last yeat at $10.

>feelsgoodman

>had 10 ETH yesterday
>think "it cant go up forever lol right"
>sold 3 yesterday for getting back initial investment
>distributed 2 ETH over various shitcoins (SHIFT, DGB, MNE)
>ETH is still going up
Jesus christ this is some serious bullshit

Consensus, the biggest crypto conference started today. It's bubble time - now 2 times as powerful!

The damn bitcoin confirmations take forever, it's damn frustrating, who else is waiting to buy ETH?

>waiting
I just bought 15

WE JUST BUSTED THROUGH $200 GOYIMS

REEEEHEHEHE

FUCK IT FUCKING BANK TRANSFER IS SOO SLOW, BECUASE OF THOSE JEWS IM MISSING OUT AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is already 240$ on Korean exchanges.

>Waking up to this

Any alternatives to coinbase? Those faggots won't verify my ID, so i can't buy any coins ffs

anyone selling when it starts dipping?

ah yes, buy high sell low, gotta get those dacia sanderas right?

Where do I buy ETH without ID?

Thank you anons for making me $27 extra dollars

ETH isnt going fast enough to make up for the losses in alt coins. Hmm..

ikr it feels sooo goood

Buy bitcoin and then use something like bittrex to do btc/eth, that's what I did.

>selling ethereum
>ever

Holy shit why would you do this? You sell shitcoins not something that is going to be the backbone of the world's infrastructure someday.
I would hold for decades as long as it continues positively. At least wait for some ethereum-based debit card so you never have to cash out in fiat again.

uh what's happening to eth? dropped $7 in the last 10 mins

Can someone from the US help me.

My understanding is that crypto-currency is considered capital gain in the U.S. and is taxable based on your tax bracket. Since I'm a NEET, and make $0 per year, I would supposedly pay 10% when I cash out (for long-term capital gains). Since I live in Texas, we do not seem to have any additional taxes for capital gains, other than what the federal government charges.

So do I keep track of the amount of crypto-currency I purchased, list the trade value, and the worth of that amount (at the time of purchase)? Also, if I cash out, do I keep track of the amount, trade value a the time, and how much I sold it for? Am I missing any other info?

SELL SELL SELL
(Just like every other major pump its going to go down for few hours and then it will pump again)

It is dipping down. Ethereum doesn't really "crash" as far as I've seen, just has dips after huge pumps. Then a little later repeats the process.

>was seconds away from buying $7000 worth
glad I waited, now to identify the bottom...

>20 with 3 ETH
But also
>20 with 1Mil DGB Bought at double digit sats

Bought when it was 160. Should I sell or go to sleep?

Crashing on polo

Sleep

It's crashing hard...
Should've waited.

just go to sleep
bought 15 when it was 164 too
lets hope its not 120 when we wake up
;__;

crash is over, this is the bottom

Alright why would it crash with the conference tomorrow. I wanna buy the dip wat do?

better be quick

It's going back up on my screen

Same reason it pseudo-crashed when it hit 60$ a while ago. People cashing out after having made 2-4x.

Do any of you use Gemini? I know it's a secure website, but I dislike how it ask for your whole ss number, on coinbase I just had to enter the last 4 digits.

mother of god

probably not. Bitcoin is going down too, it's a little rock in the road, the fall shall continue for a few more minutes/hours.

I'm gonna have a heart attack lads

This is bananas

they want to go to honeymoon on the moon

Oh well, I'm just gonna sleep and see what happens.

These gains are amazing, in past few days I've made more money in crypto than in my lifetime of wagecucking, however I am getting really scared of a crash, but deep inside I know that eth is only getting started.

$20.00 in like 5 min dip in eth

thats when you buy

buy buy buy buy