ITT: your favorite historical photo's

ITT: your favorite historical photo's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tfw Nazis are being politically correct

>tfw when you win

I find hindenburg fascinating, he was the one man capable of saving millions of people, and he held off the nazi's for more than a year just by living.
not only that but he is the living embodyment of pre ww1 europe, this picture is a complete clash of worlds on so many levels

too bad he was a complete idiot

i always wondered if at speeches like these anyone could actually hear what was being said or were they cheering out of habit

Teddy Roosevelt with his brother looking out their second story window at the funeral procession of Abraham Lincoln.

Weirdly enough, TR's mother was a staunch confederate who used to send care package to the confederate army from her home in NYC.

He wasn't an idiot because he knew the most important fact. Make sure your second in command is a genius and take credit for everything and blame him for all the failures.

>photo
>Islamic minarets
Double heresy

JAPAN YES

The loudspeakers would be located around the edges, I I'd assume the people in the center would have a hard time hearing.
The stahlhelm reputedly had bad acoustics so the people in that particular picture probably just cheered on cue.

Has anyone ever received more medals for doing nothing than Hindenburg?

I really love this photo.
It shows that for everything about us that's different there's still a lot of us that's fundamentally the same. It's just a feel good picture for me since it helps remind me as much as things change as much they stay the same.

>Gee mister that sure is a big gun
>"Shut up kid"
>Hey mister, wanna go roller skatin'?
>"Shut up kid"
>Its really fun, promise mister
>"Shut up kid"

you JUST know he banged her

Why do people say that shit is Putin? He looks absolutely nothing like him, see pic.

Not to mention Putin at the time worked as an intelligence officer in Eastern Germany and didn't live in Russia.

dude just fucking loves rice

The eyes tell all.

Do you have any idea of his accomplishments?

What you think winning will be like
What it's actually like (pic related)

Allowing Germany to be turned into a self-destructive nightmarish autocracy?

tricky bastard

You mean being born to aristocracy, taking credit for the decisions of your subordinates who literally just signed your name on everything without you even looking at it, and allowing German government to be completely usurped by a man who gave you years of advanced notice about his fascist aspirations and who you had ample ability to take care of with even the slightest applications of effort and competence?

>le bailed out by the western allies Union

The imminent death of my Arab kin,
That for a fantasy and trick of fame
Go to their graves like beds, fight for a Russian or Isis plot
Whereon the numbers cannot try the cause,
Which is not tomb enough and continent
To hide the slain? Oh, from this time forth,
My thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

Show this to any SJW, most of them don't know the collaborations to betwen the Nation of Islam and the American Nazi party. See them try to defend them now.

See, this is something I don't really get.
Hitler literally tried to overthrow the Bavarian government, and all they did was put him in jail for a few years. Seems a bit...light handed.

/thread

the judiciary was conservative as most were educated when germany was a monarchy

>468x361
dropped. Looks like it's been edited as well desu

Is she looking for her son or something?

Allah Akbar, Turkish Hamlet!

What's she got in her mouth? A cigarette? An instrument mouthpiece? A piece of candy?

Notice the NKVD man is wearing two wrist watches.

And his father didn't fight in the war at all leaving Theodore with lifelong bloodlust and the need to compensate for something.

DONT YOU THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE THAT THOSE ARE TROPHIES TAKEN DURING THE SIEGE

Japan back when its culture wasn't shit.
Came here for this.

spoils of "war"

This is pure fuckin' kino.

Here's a better version. 'my arab kin' makes it sound like the Turkish assassin was arab.

i've missed all this. Was that part of the shooters manifesto or something?

I didn't even know it was over Syria.

It's at this point I'd be asking myself, "I though we were just demanding justice over the Treaty of Versailles. What the fuck have I gotten myself into..."

It is pretty funny how white middle class worry wart leftist usually praise people like Malcom X or Marcus Garvey as heros of diversity or whatever, completely unaware that those people have more in common with White Nationalist than them

Yes, he shouted "Don’t forget Aleppo, Don’t forget Syria” and something about Syrian oppressors dying as well. He's the Hamlet of Turkey.

Yes, those are his words. They're so beautifully poetic. Good night, sweet prince.

why calling it shit?
because you don't like anime while posting on a forum about mahjong?

Is that a kamikaze plane???

Reminded me of this photo, I'm neither British nor Irish but it always gets me.

gee, i wonder if i saw that pattern before

How can a man look so fucking badass while being a total fucking loser?

Are you a retard?

Looks remarkably like the Irish prime minister

Stalin knows

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Brezhnev

Fuck this guy for not playing a saxophone

literally any general in north korea

>Plane still intact
>Plane has gear out
>Plane ON carrier

>hur dur is a commiekaze

probably something like that.

This picture just makes me feel unsettles and I can't place why
World War 1 was just so fucked I feel sorry for everyone of these dudes

>Japan back when its culture wasn't shit.
Japs have always been fucked up. They just have more money now.