The only reason anyone talks about Flat Earth theory is to stop people from looking into ring earth theory

The only reason anyone talks about Flat Earth theory is to stop people from looking into ring earth theory.

The fact is that the sky is an artificial projection. We have gone to space. The images are not fake. Our governments are not aware of the Ringworld. However, it is the true structure of our world.

If we dig deep enough into the ground, we'll encounter the artificial vacuum of space, not a molten core, not China.

A species of ape was deposited here millions of years ago; over time, offshoots developed intelligence, agriculture, metallurgy, militaries, economies. This was expected by the aliens who put us here, who are still in contact with various groups on the ground, having gone into hiding on artificial constructs across the galaxy, like our Ringworld but in many cases larger (i.e. Dyson spheres, O'Neill cylinders, etc. to survive a holocaust being perpetrated by another faction of beings from beyond our habitat (we ourselves, being aliens, are also simply a faction of beings).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld
popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a11183/could-we-build-a-ringworld-17166651/
larryniven.wikia.com/wiki/Ringworld
youtube.com/watch?v=sR2296df-bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does the planet's gravity not collapse this hollow space and crush away the "ring"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld
My theory is that Niven wrote this book for the aliens, to introduce the theory in a context in which nobody would believe it.
popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a11183/could-we-build-a-ringworld-17166651/
The establishment mouthpiece Popular Mechanics has done a piece on the concept.
larryniven.wikia.com/wiki/Ringworld
Information about the narrative construct within the Niven novel.
Please spread the word. We have to counteract FE theory with RE theory.

What hollow space?
The ring is made of a superstrong material and spun at speeds that simulate gravity on the ring's surface.
The only gravity in the system is the star's (or Sol's, if you buy into the alien nomenclature) which provides the Ring with a central point around which to orbit/spin.

>What hollow space?

The one we supposedly would find if we dug deep enough into the ground, the "artificial vacuum of space".

>The ring is made of a superstrong material and spun at speeds that simulate gravity on the ring's surface.

Except that if there's no real gravity, it's just pseduogravity from rapid cycling, you wouldn't see its effects if you got out into space and away from the surface. This is contradicted by things like the moon missions, which go back to earth and have to calculate its gravity in order to make it back home safely.

>The one we supposedly would find if we dug deep enough into the ground, the "artificial vacuum of space".
I typed the word 'artificial' accidentally. The vacuum would be the vacuum of outer space. It is not 'hollow,' it is space. You know, the thing satellites go in.
>Except that if there's no real gravity, it's just pseduogravity from rapid cycling, you wouldn't see its effects if you got out into space and away from the surface. This is contradicted by things like the moon missions, which go back to earth and have to calculate its gravity in order to make it back home safely.
The aliens use sophisticated technology to make it appear that we have gone to the Moon. They moved our modules and rockets using tractor beams and constructed a soundstage above the Earth-habitat on which I currently reside (you may not be living here).
We never went to the Moon because the Moon is not there. All large bodies in this solar system were repurposed to construct the Ringworld.
The aliens have very sophisticated technology. It's naive of you to think that they couldn't fool our primitive rockets' sensors if they are capable of building Dyson spheres.

>I typed the word 'artificial' accidentally. The vacuum would be the vacuum of outer space. It is not 'hollow,' it is space. You know, the thing satellites go in.

Whether or not the vacuum is natural or artificial doesn't matter. If it's a massless expanse, you'd notice the effects.

>The aliens use sophisticated technology to make it appear that we have gone to the Moon.

Contradicting yourself again, OP?

>We have gone to space. The images are not fake.

>If it's a massless expanse, you'd notice the effects.
Yes, you'd notice that you hadn't punctured a molten core or emerged in China, as I made clear-it would be a disaster that would wipe out all life on the habitat-zone exposed to hard vacuum, as all air is sucked out into space along with anything solid that is not bound to the 'ground.'
>The Moon and outer space are the same thing
You aren't half as bright as you think you are. The spacecraft really did go up, but the images they sent back were pictures of projected images. The pictures are 'real,' but the things that they are pictures of are projections of the reality that the aliens want us to perceive. This isn't difficult. I'm not even sure how you managed to misconstrue my meaning.

>Yes, you'd notice that you hadn't punctured a molten core or emerged in China

No, you would notice a hell of a lot before then, because the internal temperature of the earth would be different if there was no central mass giving off radioactivity, because gravitation wouldn't work with most of the earth's real mass gone, because a centrifugally based pseduogravity wouldn't be different based on your altitude as long as you were still caught up in the system, which is demonstrably not how earth gravity works; you really will weigh measurably lighter as you ascend in altitude.

>The spacecraft really did go up, but the images they sent back were pictures of projected images.

You, on the other hand, are absolutely retarded. It doesn't mater if the images are real or not . What matters is the ability to accurately plot a course once you're away from the supposedly fake gravity caused by rotation. If that earth gravity isn't really there, and calculations based on its supposed existence manage to get us back home, then the gravity really does exist. If the gravity exists, the mass exists, and earth isn't hollow.

>No, you would notice a hell of a lot before then, because the internal temperature of the earth would be different if there was no central mass giving off radioactivity, because gravitation wouldn't work with most of the earth's real mass gone, because a centrifugally based pseduogravity wouldn't be different based on your altitude as long as you were still caught up in the system, which is demonstrably not how earth gravity works; you really will weigh measurably lighter as you ascend in altitude.
As I said, the aliens largely control space missions once the vehicles reach a certain altitude. They have a much better understanding of physics than you do.
>What matters is the ability to accurately plot a course once you're away from the supposedly fake gravity caused by rotation.
What matters is the illusion that a course has been plotted in that context. As I've said multiple times, the aliens have technology to fool the sensors of our spacecraft. What the fuck don't you understand about this? The 'courses' our astro/cosmonauts 'plot' are never actually initiated. Anti-inertia fields and tractor beams keep them where the aliens want them to be, and artificial turbulence and vectored gravity projectors are used to produce the illusion of automobility.

And I never fucking said that Earth was hollow, you asshat.

>As I said, the aliens largely control space missions once the vehicles reach a certain altitude.

They would have to control everyone who lives at sea level vs everyone who lives in places like Denver. Yes, even a mile's distance is enough to be measurable with a bathroom scale.

>What matters is the illusion that a course has been plotted in that context. As I've said multiple times, the aliens have technology to fool the sensors of our spacecraft.

Good thing that the "sensors on the spacecraft" aren't what are used to plot courses, which are actually done in advance, from the ground, using something called math.

>What the fuck don't you understand about this?

The part where it happens and is remotely plausible and not supported by anything more than your retarded, unfalsifiable raving which fails to account how actual space missions work or even how people move around on earth.

You've said that there's vacuum in the "center", that implies hollowness. Or is latitude another Alien induced illusion?

>They would have to control everyone who lives at sea level vs everyone who lives in places like Denver. Yes, even a mile's distance is enough to be measurable with a bathroom scale.
They literally built the entire ringworld, they are responsible for maintaining all of its sophisticated systems. This isn't difficult.
>Good thing that the "sensors on the spacecraft" aren't what are used to plot courses, which are actually done in advance, from the ground, using something called math.
Too bad those courses can only be performed by craft in outer space, which lose control of their thrusters when the aliens activate their tractor beams.
>The part where it happens and is remotely plausible and not supported by anything more than your retarded, unfalsifiable raving which fails to account how actual space missions work or even how people move around on earth.
>unfalsifiable
Falsifiability? Really? That's your best?
>You've said that there's vacuum in the "center"
I've said that the Sun is at the center of the ring, giving it a point around which to orbit. Did you even bother to read any of the descriptions of the Ringworld that I posted in the 3rd post ITT? It seems like you don't actually understand what I'm talking about.
A ringworld is an artificial construct built around a star, entirely in its habitable zone. I don't even know what you think I'm talking about. The structure is not fucking hollow. Your entire argument comes from a failure to read.
Latitude is real, it's possible to map the surface of the Ringworld using common cartographic terminology so long as we abandon the idea that the terms' referents are conditioned by a spherical structure.

Crossposted from Veeky Forums

Keep the non-academic shit off of the academic boards please

How is it non-academic? Nobody on Veeky Forums is telling me to fuck off.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=sR2296df-bc

People need to understand that this is reality if we're going to discuss history in any meaningful capacity.

this book is for children. I bet you thought Enders Game was awesome too.

>schizophrenia: the thread
this isn't history of humanities related. please leave

>Implying the aliens don't want you to think that
>He hasn't read Deleuze

bump

bump