Backing a currency which literally funds Terrorists, drug cartels...

>backing a currency which literally funds Terrorists, drug cartels, scammers and human traffickers just for a """quick profit""" :^)

You people are the degenerate scum of the Earth, Veeky Forums. The lowest of the low. How you sick fucks sleep at night knowing you are consciously contributing to terrorism and degeneracy...I mean. I guess if you have no morals and are a shitty human being with no empathy, I can understand that.

t. nocoiner

but you use USD every day

>HE FELL FOR THE MORALS MEME

You actually think BTC is even 1% market share on crime currency compared to USD you degenerate nocoiner?

>>backing a currency which literally funds Terrorists, drug cartels, scammers and human traffickers just for a """quick profit""" :^)

No, i dont trade fiat.

wow. rekted

Fuck off, /pol/. Im not gonna fucking die poor.

>How you sick fucks sleep at night knowing you are consciously contributing to terrorism and degeneracy

I sleep perfectly, knowing that I'll be able to help my parents retire soon and live the life I want. The fact that bitcoin is used for such things doesnt mean you're "funding" anyone, but I guess that cryptocurrency is too hard of a concept for the basic poltard.

>Morals and empathy

I'd rather be immoral and rich than moral and empathic and dirt poor. If you think otherwise for yourself you are deluded. Absolutely NO human being wants to live a life of depravation.

also saged

I never traded cryptocurrencies but I bet my sorry ass that you are better off botting some MMO and doing RMT.

Way I see it I'm saving the lives of the innocent civilians who would otherwise be either forced into trying to cross the wrong border with duct taped cash and/or get straight up swiss cheesed at the drop. For a quick profit.

He uses Fiat.
He uses a coin backed by the banks and jews.

wow

He has cash
You have a number on a screen

>shills

Tell me more about that bank account that isn't just numbers on a screen that you exchange for fiat.

You go to the fucking ATM and cash out with no ridiculous fees you colossal fucking faggot. You also dont wait months for it and you can actually buy anything with it.

>1 post by this ID

I exchange coins overnight for cash in my bank account. Sadly my bank numbers don't increase 20% nightly but :(

>taking the bait this hard

ahahahah

I came here to post this.

For next level crypto traders, add me on Skype: cryptoanna

OP is so goddamn fucking stupid, but that's good, means that btc is still quite far from mainstream adoption

you'll get some btc at 10k+ eventually OP, don't worry about it

Pretty sure this is cleaner than government money

>implying the USD is not used about 1000x more for the same crimes
>CRIMINALS USE THE INTERNET - WE MUST DESTROY THE INTERNET
You sir need to go back to the cave you came out of.

I actually dont even mind, go jihad or whoever the fuck is leading the terrorists now

>Aziz did you order that new case of grenades?
>I sent the Dogecoins this morning

I stopped holding USD a long time ago actually OP

I use kraken as a fucking bank account with 100%/month interest

Fuck off Christine Lagarde, Janet Yellen, Mario Draghi. This is a new era.

Came here to post this.

>all these people the jews hate (except drug traffickers because desu the jews are helping them and muslim terrorists)

doesn't make me dislike bitcoin

Unironically this

>implying I don't sell my coins to people at a premium

You can keep your ATM fees though. I expect to be paid when I withdraw BTC.

Government pls stop fudding us and go. Your days are over

>cash out at an atm with no ridiculous fees
But user there are bitcoin atms you can cash out at.

the entire fiat banking system is a criminal organization, and I don't mean that in an edgy anti-capitalist way.

>backing a fiat being used to genocide gentiles