Hello poorfag who was too late too ethereum party here

Hello poorfag who was too late too ethereum party here
Will there be another ethereum like crypto or is this endgame

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13018230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ripple it's the #3 coin literally all you do in this game is put money in the top ten coins and look at 3 month graph and you'll see they rise 3000% each and it's so fucking easy

QRK
Quark coin

It's not too late, just buy and hold. Bet on things that are guaranteed to keep growing like ethereum. I am rushing and trying to buy as much of that as I can. I should have really bought more when it was still $40 but it's still not too late I think.

Well here goes nothing thank you user

Don't do that mate. Ripple is a centralized coin and half of the coins are in the pocket of some business. It's never going to be something.

ETH is the only relevant coin right now and it will keep rising in the long term.

If you want quick profits you can speculate on shitcoins of course. But if you don't know what your doing only ETH is a safe option.

What about digibytes was that just a meme

I have a small amount in eth and a small amount more in dgb.

Is it worth holding on to both? Or selling part of my dgb and putting that into eth?

Hold DGB, don't sell it. ETH is gonna take off but DGB is a highly likely bet into 100x values.

And what about lite coins

Yes, what are everyone's thoughts on LTC?

LTC is the only top 5 coin I wouldn't recommend holding on to. Nobody seems to have any faith to it, and it doesn't perform very well in the long run.

Thanks fellow user.

Thanks for this. I agree with you

Reddcoin also cought my interest how will it grow in the next couple of months

Especially with all the youtube money drama alot of people could be using this in the future possible dgb shill threat 2.0?

Uhmmm so am I waiting for a drop that will never happen.

Buy XBY it will be more powerful than ETH and it is unhackable thanks to it's Proof of Signature. No more mining needed! 650 Million Coins max supply but over 200 Milion already locked away in nodes to keep the system running. Also transactions will never take more than 60 seconds no matter where or when. There will also be smart contracts and even more stuff which will blow your mind

it's high risk though

SYSCOIN

Crypto will continue until the masses realize it's the potato salad kickstarter all over again and jump ship. It's easy money now unless you're a retard because people are watching for "the next bitcoin" but I don't think anything else will ever hit 2k/coin so there's never gonna be another bitcoin (if it's not ethereum). Crypto is not the future of money. This phase will die. Make money while you can.

>tfw don't have enough spare cash to meet the minimum buy-in
>by the time I get cash the rocket will have left Earth

Send me a postcard from Mars, k?

So do i just buy all the coins then wtf man

SysCoin is a pretty safe bet right now, just dipped before Consensus

Listen to me. THE most undervalued coins rn are LTC and XEM.

Also take this advice.

When's takeoff?

strawpoll.me/13018230

EVERYONE VOTE NOW FOR DEFINITIVE ANSWER!

Soon user. Soon. It will be glorious.

Basically any time over the next 3 days as they are appearing at Consensus, There's gonna be a lot of new eyes on the product and most likely some big news to go with it

This. Too much money has been pumped into DGB to just and end up at silly 100m marketcap. It's going to be top 5 coin.

I bought one ages ago and am just holding onto it
It aint doing anything

And now you've learned most of this board is full of shills

You're all early no matter what coin you have.
Trying to play day trader is how you lose.
If you're able to make a wallet and buy a coin you're already ahead of 98% of the global population. Imagine what's going to happen when these shitcoin projects actually come to fruition? Do you think that the devs are doing THAT MUCH WORK online to trade it to btc and walk away when they are building a new fucking world? Why don't you have faith in the projects user?

Only buy ETH, millionaires are pouring their money into it right now. Bitcoin is going to have a stigma attached to it as "dirty money" and ethereum will have elite status.

About a month ago, Ethereum was at an all time high of $90 from $50, and people made the same topic. Buying in then woukd have doubled their money.

Two months ago, ethereum went from $20 to $50 and people kicked themselves for being too late. And yet they would have almost quadrupled their money.

Yesterday, we had an all time high of $140. People were waiting for the dip. Had they bought 10k worth of ETH and sold today at $180, even with a 5% fee they would have made $2000. Two thousand dollars, in one day.

Feel free to keep missing out.

2 different things
buy both

ETH is priced in BTC don't forget that dirty ETH shill.

BTC WILL ALWAYS REIN SUPREME.

XBY is likely to be the next hot blockchain technology

lmao

The only problem is that i have too wait 2 DAYS for verification too complete

Piggy back the ETH success and buy alts running on eth

GNT
REP

NEM, get in now

Nem, gnt, music.

Mid term? NEM
Long term? Waves

NEM will go sky high but slow down later on around $100
Waves is the next ethereum. But you'll have to be a little patient with this one

>tfw i could have bough at $50
Fucking kill me

And if my advice benefits you, won't mind some waves
3PGJuEJP3n8UKHQVQC5rcZZ5trGNHHLoPPP

Please explain your thought process.