What the FUCK is happening to Ripple...

What the FUCK is happening to Ripple? Someone shilled this piece of shit to me yesterday and it's down 20% and apparently will go down further after Consensus?

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/media.coindesk.com/live-stream/Day1_Salons34.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought at 3 cents, sold at 12, swore at 35, now I'm wondering at 29. Probably won't buy back in desu. It's still in a bubble, and will be until after c17

lol I actually lost money on this because I thought it would stop dipping and it just isn't stopping. This thing is actually bleeding money. So glad I took it out since ethereum and bitcoin have some better announcements coming up.

The moneys probably just following the ETH rocket ship which will be guaranteed to be overbought to some extent, when that dump comes we MAY see those profits flow back over to ripple, if theres some big fucking suprises maybe another coin will consume them, but that's why you covered the japanazi mind with XEM in the first place.

Whales are crashing the price to buy low before the Consensus talk.

Don't be a weak handed faggot you will regret it later

Yeah no weak hands. Like I remind you motherfuckers daily you should be holding BOTH of these coins, only shift between if you have some actual idea of why you are doing that, don't chase the fucking markets.

Exactly how do whales do this? Just sell small portions of their bags at increasingly lower prices for a prolonged period of time?

>buy the dip they said

>got shilled into buying
>Put $600 into it
>Continuing to drop

So I'm a fool. I genuinely thought biz was legit but now I see you guys pump in private, post on here to offload to idiots like me. Fuck. Oh well, $600 to learn a good lesson, could be worse

Dump markets, people get scared and jump ship

They quickly crunch the price and spark panic selling driving it down further. They then slowly accumulate at the cheaper price trying to avoid starting a FOMO moon mission. This is paid for by fickle motherfuckers playing day trader.

It's fine, just keep it in bitcoin that shit is rising like a motherfucker right now. Or put it all in ethereum instead. You'll get your money back in a week or less. Just be glad you got out when you did.

>hold these bags for me will ya?

Is what they were really saying.

NO ONE CAN PUMP RIPPLE. 70% is controlled by chink banks. Its like a BTC/yen/whatever the fuck they want to do fund.

Hey OP, former XRP shill here. Sorry man. I bought at 24k and was just trying to get my money back. Just hang in there. I'm sure it will be alright.

>The first signal of whale activity is a sharp increase in the traded volume, typically volumes will spike as much as 10x the normally traded amounts as the whale rapidly floods the market with orders to push the price in a certain direction. Typically this begins by removing a "wall", a large amount of BTC placed as orders at a certain price, which seemingly resists price movement in a direction. The whale often owns the majority of these orders, and by cancelling them causes regular traders to observe that there is suddenly much less resistance to price movement in a certain direction, and this in conjuction with the whale rapidly filling those orders which were not his causes the price to rapidly jump or fall, which in turn triggers "panic buying/selling" on the part of traders watching the price movement and the removal of this wall, which compounds the rapid price movement and causes the market to enter a state of hysteria.

You can find the rest here: warosu.org/biz/thread/S2099437 . Good read.

Kek I lost 8k on that piece of shit. At least I know I'm not alone in my suffering.

>implying

I sold and already got back my money from just investing in ethereum before it started pumping really hard. Don't fall for this. Ethereum is the future, has real uses, and companies are fully behind the tech. Ripple is a meme.

Nothing in crypto is 100% certain, so if you're asking people what to invest in you're only fucking yourself over because no one actually knows if something will moon unless it's a pump and dump. There are some indicators like project development or a big investor coming in, but that doesn't always mean it'll succeed. The general public or community can always reject it for whatever reason (thinking of Oculus and VR tech here).

You need to research for yourself and understand what you're getting into. Listening to others won't help you improve on anything. No sympathy and consider it a lesson learned. Take some responsibility anons.

I should have done that too but I held on thinking ETH was going to stop around $110-$120. I thought my XRP would go back up in time for me to get my money back and catch the end of the ETH pump. But oh how I was wrong and lost out on about 150 ETH and 20k of gains. I just sold all my XRP tonight and bought back into ETH and I'm already up 2k so that's nice but I still feel like a rape victim.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S2099437

Combine this with stop losses getting hit resulting in the dump being compounded. It's pretty common in all trading to see whales attempt to smash stop losses which trigger an cascade of sell offs.

If you see this sort of price movement on the back of no news, it's usually manipulation.
Look at LTC. No news since segwit, yet non-stop volume being traded with huge downward pressure. It's been trading 17000 btc for days with constant accumulation.

Or maybe it's because Ethereum just blew everyone's dicks out the water and people were jumping ship to get on board.

It's both.

So do I sell now or what

ITS HAPPENING

Hope your hands were strong, lads.

It's beautiful

Absolutely not. This is going to 2k again

Considering how many xrp shills bought in around 2+ i think comfort is still a fair way off.

Never falter.

why would you invest in a centralized coin?

i dont care how much money i could make on ripple, im not touching that garbage out of principle.

Just bought a load at 0.0001, sold at 0.00014 about 15 minutes later.

Thanks guise.

>the ever elusive "buy low/sell high user appears

R A R E
A
R
E

>buying a shitcoin which wants to be fiat for crypto

K E K

Thanks Veeky Forums

>weak handed kekolds unironically sold at 11k satoshi

So many shakey mother fuckers on here who freak out at a slight falter

>bought the dip to 0.00013200 (fucking poloniex lagged while at 0.00011100
>sold some at 0.00014500
>have more buy orders at 0.00012000 and below, more sell orders at 0.00015000 and above
This isn't rocket science. Either you hold and you shouldn't worry about minor fluctuations, or you daytrade and you buy when it dips, sell when it moons. If you can't stop your FOMO from buying at ATHs, stop daytrading. Just put everything in REP and wait for their summer release.

i'm gonna put some money on this. if it doesn't go up much after the conference, i think it's safe to consider this one a shitcoin.

this
been loyal bagholder for too long

sure are some weak ass hands on this board lol this is obviously the accumulation period. Just look at Ripples market cap even during this "dip" it is almost as high as btc was in january, ripple aint going nowhere lads.

>I bought an hour ago and it's lost me $4 god dammit I've been holding forever fuck!

>if I'm not a millionaire immediately after this conference I know nothing about I'm selling at a loss

Literally everyone who's complaining.

what's the deal with the market cap being so high but the price being so low?

High total supply.

so how much higher in price could xrp possibly get?

50% of my money gone is no slight falter lol

the lord giveth and the lord taketh away desu

12:30 EST, XRP guys go on stage to give talk and make announcement.

Am I buying in at 14 or is there another dip coming?

This. Few people have loads of Ripple and can toss out coins whenever they want to. They have done so in the past quite a couple of times.

Why invest in something that can be human-controlled? They basically play games with YOUR money.

People don't say fucktards like half of Veeky Forums throw dumb money at it without a reason.
Enjoy your losses

anyone elses blockfolio app running slow?

yeah everyone's

omg it's fucking dumping again of course it is

fuck this shit ass coin for life

Don't have weak hands user, keep holding and buy cheap coins

its not dumping dude the lows are getting higher every time it goes up so we good dude just wait for the announcement at least before you become the bitch of your own weak hands

you all are weak handed faggots
>oh no its not in the green
nigger the market goes down as well as up, and guess what after it goes down or up it will.....again go down or up, itsa fucking market
today is bearish, tomorrow will be bullish

exactly, we are in the Beartrap right now and the Beartrap CANT CATCH THE BULLS
:Alex jones rips shirt off:

Buy high, sell low - the Veeky Forums way.

Missed the last ripple pump? That was one was //ripple// in comparison to this one.

We're taking this to $2 by the end of the week, then holding. Let's do this.

It's an easy coin to get into (shapeshifter, mobile wallet, multiwallet etc) so when others see it rising, all the normies will jump on. Too the moon!

>Muh decentralization
You realize coins are worse than fiat in the sense that the USD can only be manipulated by the Fed, yet any of these coins can be manipulated by any government or organization with enough money ie China, who is already probably manipulating some of these coins and hoarding some to manipulate even more in the future.

today or tomorrow?

Do any of you know if Ripple held their conference yet on Consensus? Just curious.

>the people with the most coins want them to be less valuable

>We're taking this to $2 by the end of the week
Yeah sure, why not $50?

when are we mooning then fellas?

I bought a reasonable amount yesterday cause I thought it would rise at least briefly but I guess not

kicked off some minutes ago

s3.amazonaws.com/media.coindesk.com/live-stream/Day1_Salons34.html

Be patient.
Lot of things going this week.

Cryptocoin Analyst here. I just earned $340K on DASH and ZEC today. Don't believe me? I don't give a fuck.

I'd suggest you all to buy XRP right now. Not in a few hours, not tomorrow, but right fucking now.

If you think it was crazy what has happened to ETH and XBT over the last days, and what just happened to ZEC and DASH (and going on for XMR), then you won't wish to miss out on XRP.

Good luck.

LIFTOFF SEQUENCE INITIATED

I believe it, my guru basically said the same thing.

I'm doing this already, but could you provide more details?

raised my sell order to 40k sats

god bless

i know you're LARPing but i still want to believe

thanks for the heads up user, just got 1k XRP am I gonna make it?

OP here. I fucking held, got strong hands

To the moon

Lots of people calling ZEC and DASH for weeks, not hard to find, but I'm not giving out my guy's name.

Moral: don't just fucking buy p&d's on Veeky Forums you dunce.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck coinbase is down and I'm waiting for my paycheck to get through. Guess I'm just sitting on my 1700 xrp

Also, mind me asking how you found "a guy?" Is this an in-house thing, or a public analyst that you tend to trust?

fuck it, one thousand! bitcoin could do it

WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums YOU TOLD ME TO BUY RIPPLE
I BOUGHT A TON AND LOST MONEY FUCK YOUUUUUU

get memed on kid

the moment i sell this fucking coin it's going up
im gonna keep strong hands but this is really fucking trying my patience right now

this is the new coins bakas bless up

still overvalued this useless shitcoin

cant do anything with it

keep at it dude. strong hands buy lambos. weak hand tie ropes.

This coin is truly the long term test for tiny, weak, beta hands.
They have everything going for it. No coin is ever an instant success, and if you've been holding since the beginning you've made a decent profit.
If not, hold the coins you have and stop checking every two seconds to see if you're in lamboland yet.

The best feeling is forgetting about a coin you've invested in, checking back a year later and realizing you've made 700x your initial investment.

Pic related: that's what I'm doing with my money in two years when xrp makes me a lamboland king.

Ripple employees are scheduled to speak on Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Could be good.

Even if it isn't anything spectacular you should all hold. This shit is reaching critical mass. Moon soon.

Exactly, the BIG news has not yet been revealed. Buy up those cheap coins from the weak hands.