Take a good hard look at this, folks. Ripple is on reversal

Take a good hard look at this, folks. Ripple is on reversal.

Technically, it's still in the dip, so there's time for you to get in and reap the good, easy benefit. But with each passing minute your potentially huge profit diminishes. Better hurry up.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
events.bizzabo.com/consensus2017/agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=3D8g7QwMNf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which exchange?

Bittrex, but the price usually evens out across all exchanges because of arbitrage and market sentiment, so it doesn't matter

Shit's gonna explode hard

Why does it keep going down!?

I didn't buy ripples at 0,3€ to sell at 0,2€ goddamnit. Will it go up someday?

If XRP explodes like people were predicting yesterday, what does it have the potential to go to? Are we talking $1+ per xrp?

What I mean is, is there something fundamental about XRP that makes it a 'cheap' coin? Does it have to potential to be at ethereums level? Because if so, I don't get why everybody doesn't buy at least 100 xrp just in case it goes to moon

$1 would make Ripple extraordinarily expensive for it's designed purpose, I think they'd manipulate the coin if it ever looked like $1 was feasible.

HOLY FUCK I'm losing so fucking much REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>91,828,284 ETH
>38,532,538,149 XRP
coinmarketcap.com/

okay so it's basically a matter of the technology/availability? There's basically no chance a XRP could be $1+?

how high can it possibly get? the market cap and supply are huge. anything close to $1 is pushing it

zcash is the real jew coin and you guys missed it. xrp was a distraction and a money sink

if you own ripple and you ever see it anywhere close to $1, fucking sell in other words.

there are forces outside of Ripple using XRP to make money and it won't be entirely tolerated if it gets in the way of Ripple's real goal

there IS a moneymaking opportunity here, but it's a conflict of interest for XRP to be worth TOO much.

XRP's talk at Consensus 2017 starts in 15 minutes.
>sauce
events.bizzabo.com/consensus2017/agenda

>bought at 16600
>barely touched 15500 since

Look at the XRP order books. It's bagholder city. Don't fall for shilling.

XRP to moon?

This better go up soon Im tired of losing money

How can everyone be so sure xrp isn't going above $1? If everyone is so sure of that, at what point do you all consider "reasonable" for xrp to go to? and how can you be so sure of that price?

It's going to be the primary stage of the rocket. I've seen predictions of it naturally spiking up Mon-Wed which will hopefully take it to the moon.

Anyone have a better stream?

This is a moon mission, friendos. I hope you've all made your buys already.

youtube.com/watch?v=3D8g7QwMNf0

can someone explain to me what happened to ripple the last hours/day? Shit doesnt make sense, no bad news, etc.

Maybe whales are stocking up? Else they aarp just panick selling because they don't want a seat on the rocket.

When ETH goes up, XRP goes down.
Simple as that.

can't wait for people to make fun of me for this FUD when it moons

We're waiting for a giant announcement and this motherfucker is just flirting on camera probably thinking stream is off wtf? Should've never bought xrp only trust my coins with virgins like Satoshi and Vitalik

also it was bleeding (keeping ~ same USD value though) from btc hitting 2k.

nvm, fasten your seatbelts guys! Next stop neptune!