ATTENTION: POLONIEX RUN INCOMING!!!!

ATTENTION: POLONIEX RUN INCOMING!!!!

Support claims ETC, BTC and XPR wallets are 'slow' today, but there's something more sinnister going on.

When i tried to withdrawal 1 ETH today, first it took longer than normal to complete.
However once the action was completed, it showed a NON-EXCISTING Txid!!

This is technically impossible, since the TXid should only be generated when a actual transaction took place. When looking for the Txid in the blockchain you will see it doesn't exist.

This means 1 out of 2 things:
1) Someone hacked their system and messed up their withdrawal code.
2) This is somekind of exit strategy.

Whatever is wrong, i suggest to sell all assets to another altcoin and move to another market.

See the trollbox if you don't believe me

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88
etherscan.io/tx/0xceaa1635d68afad12b70d9cb191248d22179755684efeac13713b936f05e8be2
etherchain.org/tx/0xceaa1635d68afad12b70d9cb191248d22179755684efeac13713b936f05e8be2
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12622740#msg12622740
etherscan.io/tx/0x98fe22a8e76889056b05bfba592bd8dc2fd4e4d8814bc841e17d3766c71772e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUD

Poloniex is a federal honeypot. I wouldn't be surprised if they did actually try to do some mtgox shit.

Well, I'm getting out!

I'll explain my thinking further for anyone who may be triggered by this like since I believe poloniex is a direct federal honeypot and does their bidding, I believe their position as a "major exchange" may be used to try to discredit bitcoin at an all time high.

Whatever the intentions, badness incoming!

I can't even log onto poloniex to check this since my state is barred there. I'm willing to believe you for now, but if you're right, then poloniex is about to cause a surge of dumping like the kikes are instructing them to do.

>oy vey goyim why would you buy bitcoin when POLONIEX ripped people off?!?! don't you agree fellow crypto trader experts?

Also, they haven't disabled their withdrawals for the 'slow' coins, yet it hasn't worked for hours now

poloniex is about to witness its most lucrative moment of the year and there's a run coming

of course

Explain me why I'm getting non-existing Txid's on withdrawals then?

This really is technically impossible

>polo is a honey pot run by federal spooks
>can't access it from my state

????

This feeling has been growing in my head for a couple of days now.
Powerful people know the impact a new global currency can have once it starts gaining trust.
Money would flow ridiculously into the paralel economy, this is technically a chance to redistribute power, and from what I've learned in entropy and history, if something has the means and motives to happen, it will.
Could be a big hack, a big dump (possibly pumped by them so far) or a big prohibition.

>listened to federal regulators and bans fucking washington from the exchange
>not a honeypot

Shiggy diggy doo goy enjoy poloniex stealing your bitcoin hope it was worth it to use their lending bot

also explain why the last transaction was 3hrs 21min ago

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

im doing a test
188.19197783 xrp from polo to trex

Keep me updated please.

Ill make sure this gets out as much as I can get it out if it's true. If poloniex thinks they'll get away with this kind of shit brazenly I will personally find and hang them

Good, i have confirmed it doesn't work for ETH, i've seen plenty of complaints in the trollbox for XPR

So is it best to be safe and withdraw my ETH?

please post results

NO!! Not ETH, anything but ETH

Convert to a shitcoin and try pending this guy posting results. if possitive, do what I said

im waiting

still not pending on trex

IM AT 20+ HOURS
WHY ME

Did you get a Txid? If so, can you find it on a explorer?

Sorry I'm kinda new with this stuff but I'll see what I can do

post poloniex end of transaction

btw how do i check the block chain address thing for xrp so we can all check ourselves

post a picture of your withdrawl page part on poloniex, I'm not sure how txid is shown on there I haven't used it in months

mmmmmh that really weakened my hands

See my Txid, <

etherscan.io/tx/0xceaa1635d68afad12b70d9cb191248d22179755684efeac13713b936f05e8be2

>no TXid
>txid

Um, that's not how this is supposed to work.

That's sketchy as fuck.

Holy shit, is this what the bullshit that was happening last night was about "There will be blood on poloniex?"

btw i didnt forget to validate the transfer in the mail

I know, i'm not missing anything right?
No transaction = no txid, correct? or is there another way to generate a Txid?

If you don't get a txid in the next 5-10 minutes on there then it simply wasn't transferred.

No txid= no transfer. simple as that.

im still waiting, it's still pending

yes, but i have it the other way aroud, i have a Txid, however it's not in the blockchain,

see this post

For me it took like 30 min to go to complete. Then a fake Txid

Oh well, such is life. I guess I was greedy keeping my coins there.

It is absolutely normal that they are doing a bank run, this happens all the time and in all honestly - why the fuck wouldn't they? Thousands of fools have trusted them with lots of money, they have no reasons not to steal it. I did know I am risking lending on Poloniex and that by BTC can get taken at any time. Well, I did sort of risk the amount I could afford to lose, so there is that. But yeah, most exchanges fuck with their sheeple users and it should be expected in the world of crypto. What the fuck will you do? Sue? lol, don't make me laugh

etherchain.org/tx/0xceaa1635d68afad12b70d9cb191248d22179755684efeac13713b936f05e8be2

Well...... this doesn't look good.

that really shook the neurons in the part of my brain that controls my hands' shakiness

Guys, it's possible things will be okay.

But let the lesson be learned, unless you are trading hold your coins in your wallets.

You are all my brothers and I love you, I hope this works out and you get your money back.

Yep, Let's al ltest which shitcoins can still be withdrawn, all post results here

So far confirmed broken:
ETH

Waiting results:
XPR
Everybody, try withdrawing a small amount of some shitcoin you have, post results

I don't think ripple guy is gonna get a TXid..

Try something like siacoin into the wallet directly

im trippin.

3k XRP is pending transfer into bittrex right now for me... no txid

should I cancel it??

Withdrawing Siacoin is temporarily disabled

DGB reporting in.

still nothing

Fuck off, I have more than 30 BTC on Polo

try what I just said here try small amounts of other coins to just see, like vericoin or something like that, maybe not all are blocked

try it now.

compare these two
in the course of three hours transfers stopped getting txids that worked then stopped getting them entirely.

>Cryptocurrencies supposed to facilitate p2p trading
>Exchanges are where most trading takes place
If you trade on a CENTRALIZED exchange with a DECENTRALIZED currency, you have no one else to blame for your stupidity. All exchanges are time bombs.

transfer of VIA went through

Same guy you replied to, different ID.

No, first thing
make a support ticket
second, get in the trollbox.

Give it 24 hours, pray, and stay in this thread.

And again with DGB.

The 2500 dollar withdrawal limit is a FUCKING PAIN.

BUY BUY BUY

get that shit into via and then over to bittrex and you can just buy ripple again I guess I wouldn't trust that

>posting wallet
>not polo transfer

Nice meme post your poloniex end if you're not bullshitting

Here you go.

the 3k ripple transfer ate most of my $2,000 daily limit.
so should i cancel or leave it pending?

Why would ripple and ETH be locked up and not DGB?

Get your shit into DGB and get it out of poloniex asap confirmed

Yep, Let's al ltest which shitcoins can still be withdrawn, all post results here

So far confirmed broken:
ETH
XPR
Waiting results:

CONFIRMED WORKING:
VIA
Everybody, try withdrawing a small amount of some shitcoin you have, post results

Theory, they have made the transfer but it hasn't synced into the block chain yet due to backlog?

Seems like DGB BTC and VIA work confirmed, but that doesn't make any sense if it was on their end to be an "issue" with only ETH and ripple.

Maybe certain coins are being forced to stay on their ecosystem because they're highly leveraged?

If the transfer is made, it should be in the chian.
If the transfer is not made, there should be no Txid

This would mean ETH withdrawals would stay on pending, without a Txid.

In other words is bullshit

Why would they issue a txid and not just say pending?

I'd still get everything out of there via another coin listed and not to play the trust poloniex game.

I'm thinking more about why they banned my state and it's obvious in hindsight: even though we're a liberal shithole we have very tough consumer protection laws like new york so they didn't want to be put in jail for defrauding people openly.

That's my point! It's sketchy as hell

there is that consensus going, I think thats why
everyone is afraid of big news, or did they already happen?

No, tomorrow is enterprise alliance talk, then ETH will go up, that's why it sucks to sell off ETH now

any news for today?

what are the best alternatives for polo?
that site is overloaded af barely can trade in rush
maybe a scammer too

I want to withdraw from Polo to my DGB wallet, but my DGB wallet is still downloading the blockchain, can I send to its address? Is it safe?

Why don't you send a small amount to find out?

he still wouldn't know until it syncs on his wallet

I usually don't risk transferring until I'm sync'd but it's probably not a big deal if you transfer it then let it sync but be warned your transaction won't display on your wallet until you're sync'd up till the current block

It doesn't matter, once you've synced your assets should show up, you only can't send coins without syncing from most wallets.

what if I click to withdraw 2BTC
when my rest daily withdraw limit is circa$500
they will do transaction tomorrow?

You'd have to split it up.

Sounds a lot like when Cryptsy started having problems. I dug up an old link, for anyone who wasn't around for that fiasco. Very similar pattern. Here's an old BCT link, when things really heated up.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12622740#msg12622740

>tfw i have 10 btc lent for the next "two days"

tell me it's FUD

Its not, but God willing, funds are safe.

i have tired to withdraw 1.6 ETH from polo today, everything was conmfiremed but there is no txID!!!
etherscan.io/tx/0x98fe22a8e76889056b05bfba592bd8dc2fd4e4d8814bc841e17d3766c71772e4

Note: at the moment there are 40k online users on the site. It is a record every with every new minute.

obviously the money didnt arrive to its destination

It's stuck pending on Coinbase for some time now, is this good?

Yeah, same issue for everybody. It's sketchy as hell. Mods just tolt me that they don't know why i think that they can't supply a Txid without a transaction. I told them a Txid is depending on it's blokclocation in the chain. No response since then

It's bad :(

Bittrex/GDAX

can I download eth wallet now, transfer it there and be safe? i dont get it ....

Same here kek. But its not like I did not realise I am taking on this potential risk of another "hack", "glitch" or "DDOS". I knew I'm taking this risk.

rumor:coinbase hacked

NO, don't transfer ETH, sell first to BTC or whatever then withdrawal

okay

anyone considered this is just fake to fuck with the eth pump so that people can buy the dip or something??

Yes, this thread is made up just to fuck with you

go on polo, and read trollbox. EVERYONE looses ETH atm

Aren't people having issues with btc transfers though?

yeap
Also, nobody on this plane of existance would recommend to go BTC to make a fast transfer.

check the trollbox in polo if you don't believe me

'slow wallets' don't issue fake Txid's

I'm testing a small amount of BTC now, will post results

t. poloniex damage control