Upon encountering a Moor who denied the divinity of Jesus, he challenged him to a duel to the death...

>Upon encountering a Moor who denied the divinity of Jesus, he challenged him to a duel to the death, and ran him through with his sword.
why aren't more christians like this today?

Because they have been cured from their retardation. It's a miracle.

what's retarded about killing Moors who deny the divinity of Jesus?

>religion of peace

>love thy neighbour

>what's retarded about getting triggered into killing someone while risking being killed over a disagreement about folk tales

>Moor
>someone
>the life of Jesus
>a folk tale
reddit may be more your speed

Moors are subhuman anyway so their death is actually a good thing.

You already know the answer. The church capitulated to the spirit of the world instead of setting itself apart from it.

Ignatius cured the moor of retardation

Twf when an underage from b sends you to reddit when you were here long before reddit was founded

if you are over 30 you need to leave this site

I'm 20. Fite me.

>you were here long before reddit was founded
>I'm 20
does not parse

I'm 35 and you will not tell me what to do. You are not my wife.

st. ignatius of loyola turned away from his warrior aspirations, repented and utilized his martial spirit to write the somewhat militaristic spiritual exercises. the jesuits inherited his practices and worldview, becoming "soldiers" for Christ in a non-violent missionary way.

but you memester faggots already knew that.

someone needs to make a /new/ comic about this

literally not an argument

Why are there so many christfags on /pol/ but they hate islam so much even though islam is literally christianity without the benefit of cultural evolution to modern times.

That's a simplistic pleb tier analysis

Newfags need to leave.

If you're under the age of 26, you should be barred from posting. Lurk and learn faggot.

Loyola was a crypto-jew anti-Christian jesuit papist

It directly contradicts the teachings of Jesus.

Iberians are STILL this mad that moorish occupation was the height of that peninsula.

Islam is Satanic

Catholics aren't Christian

christianity is paganism

>three gods
>one god

YOU MAY ONLY CHOOSE ONE CHRISTFAGS

One God in three persons
How many gods? One.
How many persons? Three.

Literally every religion is satanic. They all have some form of evil in them. Name one religion of which its followers have never harmed a single person.

>harm = evil
Jesus whipped Jews

no

>three gods
>one god

>one god
>three persons
>let's worship the personification of god and his mother along side real god instead of just him alone
>who's our daddy :D
>so we're also related to god
>we're demigods

It's pagan.

Reddits older than 4 chan tho

Because that particular slice of medieval ethics runs contradictory to the value system put forward by Jesus. We're to be like him in our behavior, not his homicidal cheerleaders; God is the avenger, God is the judge.

That isn't what a person in that era might want to hear, but Christian values run opposite to those of popular culture, and very deliberately so. If you're sense of self esteem is reliant on hacking people to bits for living with different beliefs, I'd suggest fundementalist Islam, or the Norse pantheon.

One God in three persons
There is one being of God, shared by three persons. The Father Son and Spirit are all the same being.
>>let's worship the personification of god
We worship God alone.
>and his mother
Don't confuse us with Catholics. Take that up with them.
>>so we're also related to god
No.
>>we're demigods
No.

>moorish occupation was the height of that peninsula.
It wasn't though

>three gods
>one god

every day until you like it

For the third time, there is only one God.

>three gods
>one god

I just told you which one autist

Why would God needlessly cut himself up in 3 parts? Why is he "shared" by three persons? Doesn't Christianity teach some form of equality? So then why isn't he instead shared by all people? See this is why the other 2 abrahamic religions make a lot more sense regarding the state of god. No arbitrary rules like this.

>three gods
>one god

>Why would God needlessly cut himself up in 3 parts?
He didn't "cut himself up", He is one being. There is no division in the Godhead
>Why is he "shared" by three persons?
Because He has revealed in scripture that He is tri-personal
>Doesn't Christianity teach some form of equality?
What do you mean?
>So then why isn't he instead shared by all people?
You mean creatures?
>See this is why the other 2 abrahamic religions make a lot more sense regarding the state of god.
Because they force God to be like creatures? I want the real God, not one made up in some rabbi's or Arabian merchant's mind

Do you have down syndrome?

>three gods
>one god

>christian """hospitality"""

Except for that time when Portugal and Spain ruled the world and were drowning in spice from the indies and south american gold.
Jelly much?

Jesus (in part) exists because if people witness God directly, they die. So you have a person on earth who will solidify the understanding of God the Father and His will.

God the Father has always been around.

The Holy Spirit is the immaterial presence of God that is meant to empower his faithful. Since God the Father or Jesus standing in the same place as a person would become a bit of a problem, health wise.

This is heresy

Since when did I mention creatures? A god is supposed to be an all powerful being who controls all that happens in the world right? Why then, would he arbitrarily limit himself into three states for worship? He creates a spirit version of himself and a human version of himself, then gets himself killed, says that it's the fault of humans and has them worship his human body alongside himself.

>I want the real God, not one made up in some rabbi's or Arabian merchant's mind

If you were a real christian, you would've known that the OT god is the same as the NT god. allah also refers to the same god.

Your religion is nothing more than a collective of various loosely related heresies in 2016.

Better hope for that Easy Way Ou- I mean, the End Times to make all that difficult schisming go away!

>Since when did I mention creatures?
"all people"
>Why then, would he arbitrarily limit himself into three states for worship?
There was never a time when He was not triune. He is triune by nature, not by will.
>He creates a spirit version of himself and a human version of himself
You do not understand the trinity. The Father, Son and Spirit are distinct persons, not three different modes of the same person. They have always existed.
>then gets himself killed
To be a sacrifice for many
>says that it's the fault of humans
Humans nailed Him to the cross
>has them worship his human body
We don't worship a human body, we worship a divine person.
>If you were a real christian, you would've known that the OT god is the same as the NT god.
I do, which is why I know the God of the OT is not the God of the Talmud. The God of the OT is triune, which is why a number of ancient Jews such as Philo were trinitarian.
>allah also refers to the same god.
Allah is the false god of Islam, unless you're reffering to the arabic word allah, which simply means god.
Not an argument

At no point did I imply that any entity in the Trinity was less 'God' than the other. But it is clear that the roles that each 'member' performs are different. God the Father was not conceived by Mary, Jesus did not establish the original covenant with mankind, and the Holy Spirit isn't corporeal in the manner of Christ or God the Father. God, the trinity, is not divided, but is multifaceted in a way that doesn't exist in any other way in creation. This makes sense when a person understands that God is sovereign over creation and it's laws, and not the other way around.

>Jesus did not establish the original covenant with mankind
Yes He did, all three persons imposed the covenant of works on Adam.

>You do not understand the trinity. The Father, Son and Spirit are distinct persons, not three different modes of the same person. They have always existed.

Now you're contradicting yourself again. If they are distinct persons but not the same person and they've always existed like that, then they are seperate. Which means you're worshipping three different gods at the same time. It doesn't matter if they got some spiritual connection with each other if they've always been seperate.

>I do, which is why I know the God of the OT is not the God of the Talmud. The God of the OT is triune, which is why a number of ancient Jews such as Philo were trinitarian.
The OT is part of the Talmud which means they're the same god with different interpretations. allah is the same as muslims see the OT/NT as previous chapters of the quran.

>Now you're contradicting yourself again
I've yet to contradict myself. One what, three whos
>If they are distinct persons but not the same person and they've always existed like that, then they are seperate.
No they're not, they're the same being. Distinct persons of the the same being.
>Which means you're worshipping three different gods at the same time
Except they're the same God
>It doesn't matter if they got some spiritual connection
How about the connection of being the same being?
>The OT is part of the Talmud
No it's not. The Talmud is the collection of the contra biblical traditions of rabbis.
>they're the same god with different interpretations
YHWH and MLK are not the same god.
>allah is the same
No
>muslims see the OT/NT as previous chapters of the quran.
No they don't. They call the OT the Torah and the NT the Gospel, which they see as different revelations from the Qur'an.

The second reason is this: a society which should obey legislation emanating from a scientific academy, not because it understood itself the rational character of this legislation (in which case the existence of the academy would become useless), but because this legislation, emanating from the academy, was imposed in the name of a science which it venerated without comprehending - such a society would be a society, not of men, but of brutes. It would be a second edition of those missions in Paraguay which submitted so long to the government of the Jesuits. It would surely and rapidly descend to the lowest stage of idiocy.

you type like a redditor

post tits or btfo

>Jesuit founder, mindless killer
>Kill for Allah! Kill for Jesus!
Because we bred this savage behavior out of the population in the West, which is precisely why Jesuits work to flood us with migrants today, so that they can once again live in the chaotic environment that they are most comfortable in.

/thread