Poloniex: federal honeypot is blocking outward transfers

>Poloniex: federal honeypot is blocking outward transfers
>Not showing TXids

Reminder poloniex is likely trying to cause the next "mtgox" style crash by having positioned itself as "le major exchange" and then now pulls an exit scam at ATH in ETH and BTC where volume is coming in big league in an effort to discredit it.

Mark this post.

BUY THE DIP THAT POLONIEX IS ABOUT TO CAUSE

BUYTHEDIP

I've had a withdrawal processing since last week.

So if I have a load of ETH and BTC what should I do? New, retarded and scared.

They will recover. It will take time, but the major cryptography will be fine in the long run.

If you're not in this for the long run, you better hope your coins aren't in polo, because you'll probs never see them again.

Honestly, if I was poloniex, I'd do the same. Cryptotards deserve to have their money taken from them.

It sucks though, because just 2 days ago I deposited 10 Bitcoin for lending.

Oh, well, such is life. You win some, you lose some.

So if my coins are in Polo I'm screwed? Is there anything I can do?

Fuck I'm lost at what to do. we're trying to help people here What coins do you have?

can you try taking a small amount of some low volume shitcoin like vericoin off there? maybe they aren't blocking them all. it's all we have.

>So if my coins are in Polo I'm screwed? Is there anything I can do?

Yes, you are screwed. No, there is nothing you can do. Crypto comes with risks, deal with it.

I mostly have BTC, I tried transferring most ETH to BTC a little earlier before this and it seems a lot is stuck "on orders."

>I tried transferring most ETH to BTC a little earlier before this and it seems a lot is stuck "on orders."

What do you mean by this?

Post what you're seeing

dont listen to these fucking idiots, everything is fine. Polo user base increased 10 fold in the past month and they can't cope. Just relax and calm down, stupid fucking socially awkward virgins always think the world is out to get them because their parents dont love them

I apologise I refreshed and it seems to have transferred over now. I'm not sure what that was, maybe a glitch or something. I have nearly all BTC now.

Don't think for a second that there wont be repercussions for getting between a NEET and his tendie money. We found Shia's flag, we'll find you little faggots too.

I still have 50 eth on polo

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

The system is crawling to a halt. The users are going to pull a bank run and it's going to crumble. The more they try to prevent people from running, the more they will.

Even still it's never a good idea to store your coins on an exchange long term unless it's an insured one. Polo is not.

I put all my DGB into their core wallet and backed it up on several flash drives. Get that shit off of there as soon as you can.

would it be dumb to cancel a current pending transaction of 3k XRP?

that transfer ate most of my daily limit and I won't be able to transfer through an altcoin that's working like VIA till tmrw but im just not sure if I should cancel the pending transaction or not.

>The system is crawling to a halt. The users are going to pull a bank run and it's going to crumble.

Users can't do a bank run, because there are daily withdrawal limitations.

Good point.

I just had a withdrawal transfer just fine. Much ado about nothing.

my transaction went through although I got a fake TXID.
the funds are showing up in my other wallet tho

I used the poloniex whatsapp group once and the leader of the chat group was not some tech guy from Sillicon valley, but a guy from nigeria. worried...

Poloniex is at 41000 users right now. Anyone can go on www.poloniex.com and check. They have been between 30000 and 45000 users for a few weeks. They were above 20000 users for most of April. This is NOT a 10 fold increase in the past month.

So you're either:
- a genuine Poloniex shill, and the exit scam is real.
- a subtle troll who wants to scare anyone seeing through your obviously fake claims.
- a complete retard who thinks if he believes hard enough everything is fine and if he convinces everyone else, things will work out

Its all over. Pull out before you lose all your money.

Do you want to get Mtgoxed?

Abortttttt!

i just got my syscoin withdraw
bye poloniex

my transfer got through

t.Roger

polo is shit. bye polo.

Yes goy. Keep them in a US exchange for the irs to bust them. You weren't around mtgox in 2013 / 2014. Like holy shit red flags everywhere.