How come """""""""""""Traditionalists""""""""""""""""" tend to be the most hypocritical and pathological people you'll...

How come """""""""""""Traditionalists""""""""""""""""" tend to be the most hypocritical and pathological people you'll ever meet?

"""""""""""""Traditionalists""""""""""""" like to believe they hold some traditional morals and ways of living whilst simultaneously being entirely wrapped in modernity.

Name one """""""""""""Traditionalist""""""""""""" movement that was actually Traditionalist and not simply a farce.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_conservatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you mad because you think traditionalists don't subscribe to primitivism?

No, I'm mad because literally every Traditionalist I've ever met has been a charlatan yet they continue hammering on about their meme ideology.

You sure blurt out a lot of vague statements.

Epic post. Very thought provoking.

And yet again.

Sorry a """brainlet""" like yourself couldn't comprehend what I was saying.

Thanks for choosing to shitpost instead and act like YOU are the good guy, lol!

"Traditionalists are wrapped in modernity" - vague nonsense you cannot really reply to since nobody has any idea what the author meant by it. You don't give a single specific example of what you're talking about yet you expect people to take you seriously lmao.

This. A bunch of baseless accusations of hypocrisy is suppose to constitute meaningful political discourse.

It is true by definition, retard, for to preside within the modern world and interact with many people is to be living a lie, to be living a life of modernity.

Traditionalists in their way of life and daily routine are constantly presiding within modernity. Their opinions are inauthentic and not empirical, their statements of nostalgia are fetishized memories of youth. Their desire for collectivism is expressed via a humanist love for the individual, an underlying desire to preside over and rule rather than be ruled.

Every decade as society progresses more, Traditionalists become more Liberal in relation to their past comrades. It is a pathology par-excellence.

Inauthentic, Insincere, Based on feels without facts, based on shaky memory that evidence.

tldr; Traditionalism is a farce and you are a pleb!

Nationalist, traditionalist etc. fundamentalism works as a barely concealed ‘you may’. Our Post-Modern reflexive society which seems hedonistic and permissive is actually saturated with rules and regulations which are intended to serve our well-being (restrictions on smoking and eating, rules against sexual harassment).

A passionate ethnic identification, far from further restraining us, is a liberating call of ‘you may’: you may violate (not the Decalogue, but) the stiff regulations of peaceful coexistence in a liberal tolerant society; you may drink and eat whatever you want, say things prohibited by political correctness, even hate, fight, kill and rape. It is by offering this kind of pseudo-liberation that the superego supplements the explicit texture of the social symbolic law.

>mixes up traditionalism with conservatism
>doesn't understand traditionalism is an alternative path to the future, not a plea for a static society.

Thing is, I could beat traditionalists up as I am physically stronger than all of them so I can't take their ideology seriously.

>traditionalism is an alternative path to the future

Explain, it sounds more like a path to the past

Where in the post does it state Traditionalism is static?

I'll give you two minutes. Point to the part where I said Traditionalism was static, strawmaning brainlet :^).

>their statements of nostalgia are fetishized memories of youth.

Where does that say Traditionalism is static?

Epic reading comprehension, brainlet!

And again, that's conservativism anyway. Not traditionalism.

Why haven't you pointed to where I apparently claimed Traditionalism is static yet?

Couldn't do it, could you, retard:^)?

That's because you've been strawmanning this entire thread. Learn how to read a sentence, brainlet!

>their statements of nostalgia are fetishized memories of youth.

You saying conservatives want things to be the way they were, because they remember their youth being better than the present, right. Hence you think they want things to be "static." I don't think you comprehended what you wrote.

Where did I say Conservative and where is the word 'static'?

Epic strawmanning, brainlet!

Keep going, do you have trouble with English?

Almost verbatim sniffy ideology man
Good post, good link, underrated

People can't change the past or future, only the present. We're you to desire, let's say - French society based on the traditionalist Roman Catholicism like Belloc. What you want, is an alternative present based on values different from liberalism. The future after your death would than grow on those established traditional values in the same way they'd grow on communism, liberalism, fascism etc.

>Where did I say Conservative
Your describing conservatism in , getting it mixed up with traditionalism.

>and where is the word 'static'?
The word game? Normally I'd Pass. But to see where you'll go with this, traditionalist do not desire a society based on fetished memories of their youth.

You do realise sentences have different senses, correct? And that you are reading the sentence in the incorrect sense from its intention?

You do realise there are different forms of Traditionalism, correct?

I am going to find you and knock you out.

You described conservatism buddy. Nothing gets around that. How about do some basic research on what you hate, then come back to the thread.

Thank you based sniffman, so on and so on...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_conservatism

Really makes ya think

you didn't describe conservative traditionalism, you described conservatism. Really makes you think you did a quick google search and sent the first thing you found.

>Traditionalist Conservatism, also known as Traditional Conservatism, Traditionalism, Classical Conservatism

Really makes ya think

>Key principles: Tradition and custom
>As the name suggests, traditionalists believe that tradition and custom guide man and his worldview. Each generation inherits the experience and culture of its ancestors and through convention and precedence man is able to pass it down to his descendants.

Le ebin emojis
Repeatiive memes
Word games