>restricts women's rights
>makes tons of funny meme images of himself
he is literally Veeky Forums incarnate

Don't forget his wife cucked him

>Veeky Forums
>wife
made me chuckle

And he fucked his sister

he also made that same sister marry a guy who looked like a blonde version of him

i'm not kidding look it up

Buy then he dumped her and replaced her with his sworn enemy''s daughter

Literally an alpha version of Veeky Forums

I'm now convinced this is Veeky Forums

>Even though he was blond, Leclerc apparently resembled Bonaparte somewhat and became so devoted to him that he supposedly imitated his mannerisms.

but them he counter-cucked her

He was a leftist though

>paid a lot of women to have sex with him
that's not cucking
he was an anti-colonialist in his youth and as he got older he got more right-wing

I wonder if Nappy and Pauline were already in a sexual relationship even before she married Leclerc or if it only started later

t. anglo

>and as he got older he got more right-wing

More like he got more pragmatic
It's not that he hated niggers or whatnot, it's just that he realized that France needed money and that slavery could have provided it

i doubt he actually fucked her, but they probably made out

he obviously wanted to though, i mean who wouldn't
>More like he got more pragmatic
that's what i said, right-wing
also every other european power was opposed to abolishing slavery at the time

So was Veeky Forums in its youth.

Napoleon was liberal compared to the Austrians, Prussians, and Russians and played a large role in ending feudalism. He was only reactionary compared to the First Republic.

He is our guy.

>he obviously wanted to though

Not sure what really happened between them, but if he really wanted to do her, then he most definitly had her
It is said that she literally venerated him
Even after he lost everything, she remained loyal and followed him on Elba while the rest of his family abandoned him
If she could have followed him on St Helena, she without a doubt would have

>Never did she show for her brother so much love and adoration. I heard her say on that very same day, for she knew I was in the secret: “Why don’t we reign in Egypt? We would do like the Ptolemies; I would get a divorce and marry my brother.” I knew she was too ignorant to have made such an allusion on her own, and I recognized there one of her brother’s impulses.
that's what fouche said

Poor Pauline
Why was Nappy so heartless?

But he was quite left-wing compared to the other European governments