Can you give me even one non trivial insight from picrelated that isn't some lol so deep unfalsifiable statement?

Can you give me even one non trivial insight from picrelated that isn't some lol so deep unfalsifiable statement?

This topic will include shitposting, insults, and incoherence, but we won't have non trivial insights from nietzche.

It is clear that he is a Rorschach test for pseudo intellectuals.

I don't expect to see anything deeper than "Dude, maybe Plato / Christians / popular wisdom was wrong!!!111" I figured that out after ten fucking minutes. I was just smart enough not to bother writing shitloads of books about it.

poor man's Stirner desu

This topic will include shitposting, insults, and incoherence, but we won't have non trivial insights from kant.

It is clear that he is a Rorschach test for pseudo intellectuals.

I don't expect to see anything deeper than "Dude, maybe your perceptions aren't literally reality!!!111" I figured that out after ten fucking minutes. I was just smart enough not to bother writing shitloads of books about it.

He is a Bietzsche

he thought that humans have moved past the point where god was useful so it would be pointless to try to bring back god into our culture, he was thinking that each person should rethink their values and come up with new ones to be superman.

More like NEETzsche

>popular wisdom was wrong
>Nitzche isn't a pop wisdom for virgin teenagers

It would be a decent pun if it were true. Nietzsche was self-sufficient ever since he gave up his university post.

The teenage conception of Nietzsche is mostly a misunderstanding of him.

>"I grew up in a cultural sphere profoundly influenced by nietzsche, to the extent that aphorisms of his are converted into pop songs"
>"haha why does this nietzsche shit all seem so obvious I must be just as insightful as him x)"

Self sufficiency and NEETdom are not mutually exclusive.

I think for the term to be useful they probably should be. A financially independent author like Nietzsche could be considered self-employed for all intents and purposes.

>Self employment
>not a form of employment

I guess all the one man firms in the world are NEET operations too.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
- Imperator Caesar Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus

Even if Nitzche was misunderstood his statments were still very pretentious and ignorant. Why you even bother with Nitzche or Freud??? I will never understand. Cheep Harry Potter knowladge based on hate for one religion.

>nitzche

but it doesnt change the fact, that in a few years, noone will even remember his name

What the fuck are you on dude

Thus Spoke Zarathustra is still the most popular philosophical novel ever. Even if you think he's a hack, he's a hack with appeal.

Pajeet should learn English fully before posting on Veeky Forums.

This.

Daily reminder Friedrich isn't even the best Ni????e

Che Guevara is a cultural icon as well

Didn't stop him from being shit