What noises would this thing have produced? Would it have been a general high-pitched screeching, some sort of sobbing...

What noises would this thing have produced? Would it have been a general high-pitched screeching, some sort of sobbing, small autistic happy noises, shrieks, clucks (like a chicken) or nothing at all?

You should be able to know which kind of sounds do you produce.
Or are you also deaf?

Damn
Klinfelter is a helluva drug

t. buttmad habsburger

Enjoy your inbreeding, fag.

Trips confirm all of the above. True fact - the Imperial kitchen created an early form of Chicken tendies for his Majesty's pleasure.

U mad.

Butthurt

Go fuck your wife, I mean, niece, I mean, cousin, I mean, aunt, I mean, 2nd cousin, I mean, double cousin.

>he unironically thinks Habsburgs post on Veeky Forums
Guess tge only inbred here is you.

I did expect a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better comeback, in all seriousness.

I mean I still got a (you) so it worked

Are you really that kind of guy?
I thought that it was just another senseless meme, if that makes you feel special:

>comeback

Thats a pretty predictable comeback.

fuck that guy, biggest failure of an emperor ever

also in the paintings he probably looks much prettier than he actually was, because you can't make the boss look bad

like a lisping retard. no different than any other spaniard.

>I am the Emperor and I demand dumplings
Hasburgs were comedy gold.

>biggest failure of an emperor ever
He was actually pretty decent
t.dumb poor sudACA

>Starting the Spanish was of discussion by designating a Bourbon as king without even telling the Austrians

How the hell can you say that he was a decent King?

How much of an ignorant can you be?

>I can't make a refutation so therefore you're ignorant

Ok

he was called El Hechizado (bewitched), so yeah I suppose he would make banshee screams in the middle of the night

He didn't do much actually and "his" reign was pretty much the Spanish golden age since his advisors were pretty smart.

Monarchy is sometimes so foolproof that even with a literal inbred retard for a king you can end up with a decent country.

why do people shit on him so much? he didn't really do anything yet people use him as an example of monarchy failing? Are people just retarded? Why am I even asking such an obvious question? Veeky Forums was a mistake.

t. Carlos El Hechizado