Etherium dropping big time. We've never seen a decline like this before, but it will go back up in a couple days...

Etherium dropping big time. We've never seen a decline like this before, but it will go back up in a couple days. If you didn't sell at $180 and buy back when it hits $160 later today you dumb

$300 next week

I have no doubt that's true, but what's happening right now is a significant dip and it would be stupid not to sell and then rebuy in a couple days

Lol you wish OP. Just dropped another $7k in

To all the newfags lurking, don't take advice from people like this and don't try to play hero with a coin like ETH, it will rise higher. Turn off your computer and check back on your portfolio around christmas.

>we've never seen a decline like this before
ETH DOES THIS LITERALLY EVERY 2 WEEKS YOU STUPID FUCKS.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THE SAME GODDAMN THING FOR WEEKS. ETH IS EXTREMELY PREDICTABLE.

>We've never seen a decline like this before

lol just

>not just holding what you have and buying more during the dip

selling something you intend to keep in the long run is an easy way to fuck up

>kek'd big time
thanks op

all of you kiddies trying to predict the crypto markets are hilarious

did you buy in at 8 dollars? no? oh, then you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

lel its like 2016 all over again
ETH is at $20
ATH!!! SELL

I bought at 60, my hands will keep shut for some years.

Cool crystal ball, senpai. What are your leverages?

as more people adopt the currency and the currency appreciates in value, the waves will increase in magnitude proportional to the increased value of the currency. That's why the dips are so much scarier seeming even though they're only daytrade dips.

Reminder also that it has not even gone below what it was at 4am. This afternoon's ATL dip is still higher than 4am.

You guys are really jumpy. This is the 2nd strongest cryptocurrency, and it has a very small barrier to entry: It is not a stock. You can buy fractional units. I do not understand the constant jumpiness.

The market incentives, dev team, white paper and upcoming technologies have been elaborated upon time and time again.

The question is if it's overvalued.

Yes, it is overvalued. Happy now?

Eth is not a coin for shorting. You do it one day, it hits a new ATH the next. I haven't shorted even once since March with my 300 eth and I'm thankful for that.

This.

There was a post by some nocoiner cuck who decided ETH was overvalued at some point (it actually is desu) and decided to short it with huge amounts (betting all basically).

Well...his position got liquidated.

>*GUNSHOT*

I shorted my ETH right before this pump. I was trying to catch the end of the XRP pump then put by extra gains into ETH. Well XRP tanked and I held onto it thinking it would go back up and ETH was only going to go to $110-$120 at the most and at that point it would be more profitable to just hold the XRP until it went back up. It never went back up and by the time I sold it was out 140 ETH and 26k.

>4am
>scramble out of bed, cant sleep, gotta check eth
>starts tumbling
>panic sell

fuckk

what wm is that

> mfw people actually short cryptos in a massive bull market

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Assuming you spent $200 when it was first shilled on Veeky Forums at $4.95 a coin, and assuming it does hit $300 next week, you'd have $12,000. Keep in mind it was $4.95 a coin not even 5 months ago.

$200 to $12,000 in just five months if you've held, assuming it hits $300.

>Etherium dropping big time.

Go do your homework, little boy. We dont want you to lose your pocket money.