I´m a 18th century aristocratic girl, how do you seduce me?

I´m a 18th century aristocratic girl, how do you seduce me?

with rape

Same as a girl in any century: with money.

not because I'm a lowly unwashed peasant and social mobility barely existed in the 18th century.

I don't even know how to seduce 21st century girls, much less long-dead ones.

I bring your father a new horse upon my arrival. I have a proven blood relation to a distant monarch. I have attended private university, and I am an upstanding member of my local religious community.

Beyond that I could literally rape children and you would still basically have to be my wife.

i pay your father a dowry and rape you on the wedding night

The family of the woman pays a dowry.

Dowry was considered the cost of removing the worthless woman from your hands

s-shut up

cheers bb fancy a shag

> rape on a wedding night
Jesus where the fuck am I

all sex is rape

good lord, you guys should move to Brazil or some tropical shithole and get laid

Hey BB, I'm a young, impoverished, poet with noble roots, a troubled past, TB, and a heroin addiction. Leave your kids and lameass 30-year-age-gap having, bureaucrat with a high and stable income for me.

this

I talk to her father.

Alternatively, I don't talk to her father, I talk to her husband.

I become a Turk and kidnap her off the Barbary coast and rape her day and night until she learns to fear my thick, strong, Mohammedan cock.

I rape her after every time I pray. I pray five times a day, and then I do some wudu to my dudu and then I rape her and whip her with a scourge, until she learns to fear the ghazi cock.

I don't, the marriage is arranged.

>how do you seduce me?

my 5 brothers will hold you down, while I fuck the white privilege out of you

Delightfuly Turkish

>wudu to my dudu

lel

Become the Pope

money didn't exist before capitalism

Ey yo gurl

You wan sum Fuck?

Just present some 20th and 21st century ideas around people.You'll quickly gain a reputation if you invent anime.

I'll read "Julie, ou la nouvelle Héloïse". If there's one thing 18th century bitches loved, it's epistolary novels about tragic love, renunciation, with a shit ending.

Fuck off Rousseau with your ethics and morals, they should have ran away together.

get a load of this retard

Borgias pope is best pope.

I talk to your father and arrange everything.

Except Marie-Gabrielle Capet didn't come from an aristocratic background. We pretty much don't know where she came from, which makes her even more remarkable.

Anyway, aristocratic girls had all the time they wanted to have hobbies. For some it might be literature or philosophy, for others art, maybe fashion, maybe religion. often a combination of all these things and more.

If you are also from a noble family, then you just seduce them like any other girls. Talk about shared interests, be charming, funny, maybe a bit rebellious by talking to her about that time you went to a salon and met that author her father doesn't like, or maybe your exploits at war/your travels/etc. Ideally, she's not engaged to anyone and you can manage to convince her father that you would be a good husband and son-in-law.

If you're not from a noble family, then either you're going to have to be very talented, or very cultured, or just generally a very exceptional individual to get into aristocratic circles. After that, just seduce them like you would seduce any girl. Your status as an outsider might give you an advantage, though don't expect to be able to marry anyone.

Impress her with my 20th century bench pressing skills by pressing lmao2pl8

with money and the most sophisticated french sentence i can found

>I talk to your father and arrange everything.
Oh, yeah, baby. Mmmmmhhhh, tell me more about how you would talk to my father.

>become a soldier
>use advanced martial arts skills and my superior 21th century workout knowledge to become the ultimate warrior, quickly advancing through ranks
>after a few years I become some high ranking officer, and I use strategies and tactics that will be basically invented hundreds of years later, plus my extreme Total War experience to kick everyone's ass, quickly becoming a god of warfare and the biggest hope or the nation
>the day your father comes to me sucking my dick to marry you I humbly accept his offer and ram that puss of yours lmao

I'd inform him that marrying his second daughter to a new rich, landed, gentleman like myself is well worth the new income into his increasingly poor Aristocratic name.

Man, that's pretty bold. If I was her father I wouldn't give you her hand, you degenerate nouveau riche.

> ummm user you and my daughter really seem made for each other, here, let´s have some bubbly, a toast!

I will defend her from rapists enough for her to want to fuck me

I´ll kidnap you and we´ll ship together to the new world, I think I could pass for a doctor in Havana or Lima