I've noticed alot of people on here lately saying that crypto is a meme and you can't cash out etc...

I've noticed alot of people on here lately saying that crypto is a meme and you can't cash out etc. despite the fact that plenty of people (myself included) have made some money in crypto and have already started spending it.

My question is: Where are these people even coming from? Two weeks of trading crypto and you'd know that while it is a meme, it's a legit meme that makes you real money. How can anyone who's been on this board for more than a month not know that? Are we being raided? Is it just jealousy? Are they shills? What's the deal with this advanced retardation lately?

These people literally deny facts. Crypto user myself, but when i was stock trader, i got into an argument with some wage cuck about stock trading. And these guys think making more than 10% a year is impossible. They think all the screencap of gains are photoshop edits and lies.

Theyre honestly as hopeless as people who believe in flat earth. Theres no reasoning to them, all you can do is just continue to make sick gains in crypto and laugh at them.

These people are the type who flat out deny another man being better than them in every way, and eventually get cuck'd by their gf.

There's always been a group of nocoiners on this board, probably much older and think, like most boomers do, that the purpose of crypto is to be used as a currency, and since nobody does that, it's obviously a failure and we are stupid for buying in. Then they check their Vanguard accounts and see that their stocks have only gone up 0.001% this month, while my crypto portfolio has gone up 1000% this month, so they have to resort to memes and trying to convince me that its not real money and I can't actually use it (even though I have).

they are envious nocoiners and probably luddites too, afraid of new technology

do not pay attention to them

Like take a look at this thread

Basically what we're doing is a new way to invest in start ups because there's no sec regulations on this market yet. Right now there's money to be made everyone and some projects are already too big to fail so I suggest getting behind literally any of the top 10 coins on coin market cap and you'll see they go up a billion dollars market cap in a week easily. This prime time boys were just getting started. Everyone should be deeply vested into some top coins right now and hold them because everyone else is gonna lose out on absolute shitcoins

How do you even turn Bitcoin into cash is my question i'm told to use local bitcoin but i'm in the middle of fucking no where Canada

I mostly agree but the crypto bubble is gonna be brutal for normies. Just hold btc eth and ripple and you'll be fine though.

>local bitcoin
That's fucking stupid. Use coinbase.

Can't because i'm Canadian and other websites like coinbase that will cash out bitcoin

Not that I know of. I'm not Canadian. You might just be shut outta this bubble bucko.

Indeed. I made >70% my first year stock trading and people thought I was full of shit. When I showed them my IRL gains, they said I was lucky and should put my money in Vanguard instead. I'm already up 40% YTD and laughing at these poorfags.

Are you new? I refer you to Cunningham's Law, basically explains the mentality of these people.

Anyway to put it into paypal?

One of my friends made 300 grand on some shitcoin he bought for like $2k, held it for 2 years and cashed out when it got added to Polo.

im not doubting people, i just havent been able to confirm any of it myself yet. literally withdrew 20k from coinbase out of bitcoin into my checking 7 days ago, so far nothing has showed up in my bank. im not going to panic just yet, but it shouldnt take this long. its my money and i want it now!

What did he mean by this?

Well I have heard something about bitcoin into a paypal acount then paypal acount into real money

At my bank transfers of more than 10k take sometimes weeks before they go through because of the amount the first couple times. If your account doesn't move lots of large sums regularly it triggers some fraud detection thing and forces them to do verification stuff the first few times.

Was about to say, you can thank post Patriot Act laws for this, better to just sell off small chunks over time IMO

It's a cope.

Someone who has put alot of time and effort into selecting the correct index fund can't live in a reality where people make excess returns so they rationalize it away.

The most hardcore rationalization is the "If enough people have a coin flipping contest then eventually someone will get heads 1000 times in a row, that doesn't make them a good coin flipper"

I saw someone on plebbit apply that logic to the Japanese pachinko-machine-exploiter, turned pro gamer, turned pro gambler, turned day trader that made $140mil daytrading. Heavy coping.

You can keep a fiat balance on Paypal, I guess he means loading that account with bitcoins.

Yeah something like that how would you do it?

I've made £10,000 in the last 3 months and I'm pretty new this stuff

I've probably lost 50% of what I put into it.

Stop lying user. That's not cool

It's possible. He got lucky though.

I think its a lot of non-americans and non europeans who have a extremely shiity time trying to buy btc and get the money out into real money again.

>t. non first worlder

Just buy bitcoin with coinbase and cash out with quadrigacx in canadian. Or you can just buy bitcoin with quadrigacx in the first place. It is meant for canadian cashouts.

Thank you user now if you excuse me I need to buy some more crypto

people on Veeky Forums
includes some no-coiners

Pick one

This, verifying on Quadriga during business hours took me a whole 15 seconds using the Tax stuff, as long as you did your taxes in 2016 or earlier, you can verify basically instantly.

Step up the crypto game, add me on skype: cryptoanna

sorry answer went all mashed hands from booze.
people syaing this is
Recent meme started by no coiners with FOMO syndrome

Jesus fuck, my fingers are spazzed.
Yep. time for bed. night

Yes. On coinbase you can instant sell to your paypal account

They probably just haven't researched and are just seeing things from the side.

I know a very successful guy who told me I was too late for Cryptos because Bitcoin already blew up, and all that told me was that he wasn't keeping up with the news.

Anons that come to Veeky Forums see the shitcoin threads. hear about various escapes from neetdom and wonder,
what if I had listened to my gut when I heard about Bitcoin?

That's what I did anyway.
the last stage of grief and loss is acceptance

that's where i'm at at the moment with eth, but coinbase won't let me add my debit card. I so nearly bought £1k of it in January and it would be worth 14k now