SINCE nobody on this website can apparently do their own research

Consensus 2017. XRP demo'd their network.
>Where is muh news?
>Where is muh announcement?

ripple.com/

They are the fastest.
They are the cheapest and fairest to mine.
They have the lowest transaction fees.
They have the most secure network.
They allow for private and public block-chain networks (privacy, choice, etc.).

JUST WOW.

tl;dr: Ripple> BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. Look at their website. Looks at David Swartz's Twitter. ETH and BTC = gonna be rek'd.

Apologies for cliche photo, first one in my folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-hires-former-business-director-swift-gpi-marjan-delatinne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Supporting a centralized crypto

Fuck off, anyone who holds this should not ever trade crypto.

God bless infographics.

You should listen to the devs talks related to arguments in favor of centralization.

I'm sorry, but I only care about my own personal profits and XRP still seems to be on an upwards trend.

FIAT FOR CRYPTO

FIAT IS THE REASON CRYPTO EXISTS FAGGOTS

YOU REALLY THINK FIAT HAS A PLACE IN CRYPTO?

>Your own personal profits

Why would bankers want to share their profits for plebs like you ? Do you even know what purpose ripple token serves ? Why can't banks just use private block-chains to serve the same purpose ?

Being this fucking dumb

>Why would bankers want to share their profits for plebs like you ?

They wouldn't, but I've already made money with XRP and hope I can continue to do so.

>Do you even know what purpose ripple token serves ?
Nope, and i don't care either.

>Why can't banks just use private block-chains to serve the same purpose ?
banks can (and will) do whatever the fuck they want. If XRP falls too far I will sell. If It goes up I will continue to hold. Simple.

This

even though ripple looks great to buy right now I won't out of principle

Please fuck off with this meme. Even Bitcoin is better than this garbage (and bitcoin is total shit fyi)

1) Currently XRP has downward trend, OK? Can't understand you - where could you saw the upward trend?!?!

2) Bankers just will do they own RIPLE fork. What the problem? I may hire some freelancer for 1-10 k$ and he will copy-paste XRP with few changes. Easy.

3) Is XRP so fast because it has much less transactions volume? (this is just interesting question and not an argument in this discussion)

All news that posted here in biz or in Troll Box, are nothing. This facts means nothing at all. But stupid ppls would see what they want to see. And they want to be on "upward trend".

SEGWIT !!!!! GO UP UP!!!!
FORK !!!! SOOONN!!
XRP WOULD BE USED BY REAL COMAPNIES!!!
CHINA IS GOING TO BUY
PROFIT

They're in it for the speed, not the concept of crypto itself.

They just want that sweet, sweet modern networking performance.

That's a pretty fucking convincing infographic

That trend looks like shit doesn't it

I'm holding 136 cause my gf likes it. She says if the banks want to use it then bla bla bla shutup woman I'm fucking gettting it alright!

I put almost all of my diddly money into XRP

Good news when?

>Being an autistic "true believer"

Observe the mal-adjusted, unwanted NEET virgin.

Don't be like him.

>3) Is XRP so fast because it has much less transactions volume?
I've seen some shitcoins without any volume taking literally hours to confirm. Ripple is instant, though. Like damn PayPal.

I watched that conference, it was a completely dud. I sold all of my XRP immediately after it was over and bought ZEC instead. Drop that bag already.

Banks want to speed up their transactions and cut down associated costs. Rolling your own implementation of any blockchain defeats much of the point of a blockchain here.

The only way to go is up now boyos

>what goes down must come up
I've got bad news for you.

Was it that bad?

diversify, nigga
you may nail it one, two, three...n times but there will come one that wipes it all away

Yes it was that bad.

all these weak cucks selling because some people are making threads saying xrp is dead, this is obvious that the price is being forced down so whales can buy in more at a cheaper price before the creators speak at the consensus

No, buy the rumor, sell the news

Coinone is higher on just about everything.

just curious how long have u been holding xrp?

two months

>why cant banks use private blockchains
banks need to all be able to work together, obviously it would be more efficient to chip in on one network rather than everyone designing something different and then trying to get them to work together.

They have picked ripple to test out, if it works is already there and they're familiar with it why the fuck would they go trying to build anything else?

Here's what's up about ripple, the banks and why they're all going from swift over to ripple and we're going to win. Don't sell user or if you really must, sell it to me.

Ripple onboarded this chick who's been in the swift and banking industy for a couple decades and knows every big player.

Hodl tight for 5 months, the gears turn slowly in the banking sector but they do turn and they won't go down without a fight. It's only just begun.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-hires-former-business-director-swift-gpi-marjan-delatinne/

They also don't give a fuck about meming their coin to the moon because they're doing ACTUAL BUSINESS DEALS with banks.

Yes we might all get jew cucked because that's what banks do but maybe just maybe we won't.

>taking investment advice from a woman

>ripple.com/insights/ripple-hires-former-business-director-swift-gpi-marjan-delatinne/

This. So much this.

It's seriously like these shit birds hate making money.

27 cents. Enjoy the crash