So in the end, how good or bad was Mao ? Since maoism failed in China...

So in the end, how good or bad was Mao ? Since maoism failed in China, it seems it became too easy to blame Mao for everything.

>good
probably unified mainland china

>bad
almost everything

>great leap forward
>north korea
>chinese mainlander
>tibet

You forgot :
-Developped China
-Raised life expectancy and alphabetisation.
-Improved women's conditions

Mao was only fucked over by the rightist who took control of China after his death.

>Mao was only fucked over by the rightist who took control of China after his death.
Holy revisionism batman!

> alphabetisation.
Maybe after dozens another Maos chinese would even invent the real alphabet!

that's deng xiaoping you shithead

Terrible, although he might have been considered much better if he had given way to criticism instead of embarking upon the cultural revolution.

Retards who have only barely read the Wikipedia article on Mao

> reading cpcpedia

He once ordered 5,000 workers on a secret air force base to be executed after they did their job.

This is one of the more sane genocides of the cold war, since if china lost air control in a ww3 the U.S.A.F. could trip and kill 100,000 people.

我党太厉害了,无所不在

unified china and industrailized it. he did a good job to not have a china looking like ancient china or modern day nigeria or india

Happened after he died.

Mao was good in that he unified the country, increased living standards and created infrastructure for Deng to exploit.
t. KMT

No, you retard. Read more books about Mao, and not tout propaganda shit.

>read CPC propaganda
No, thanks.

how much are you being paid per word?

You indeed don't know anything about the subject if you think the CPC is maoist.

>pre-1958 Mao

Napoleon tier

>Post-1958 Mao

Mugabe tier

He was pretty good up until the Great Leap Forward.

>hey guys let's just stop making food for a while to produce shit tier metal. Don't tell me it's not working or I'll fucking kill you

>Chinese mainlanders didn't exist prior to Mao

Hua Guongfeng*

This man is correct

>muh strawman shitpost is evidence

30% failure 70% success according to Deng xiaoping. Now days in China It's like 10% think he is great (especially poor) 10% think he is bad(liberal especially), the rest don't have clue (even they think they have), they just know culture revolution was bad and Mao takes the main responsibility for it so it's bad.

The majority of Chinese don't blame Mao for the cultural revolution, they shift the blame onto the Gang of Four. He does get blamed for the Great Leap Forward though.

Mao was one of the greatest heroes to ever life.

He saved hundreds of millions of lives of people who would otherwise die from starvation

Look at China's population growth. You can say his policies killed some people as well, but that's nowhere near comparable to the number of starving peasants he saved from abject poverty.

From what i remember governments says Mao's article bombard the headquarters was the start of CR. I forget Great Leap tho, they probably blamed Mao.

Please explain to me how the Great Leap Forward wasn't an utter failure.

100% bad

Even his death?

Why?

Was the Cultural Revolution the height of autism in world history?

I guess 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% bad then

Communism.

>tfw you will NEVER be a communist soldier fighting the ROC

IMO the "bombard the headquaters" poster mao put up was just to establish a foothold for the coming cultural revolution. what really got it going was the "16 points" document that was okay'd by mao and the central committee. that is what really gave the cultural revolution both shape and legitimacy(well, state sanctioned legitimacy).

>tfw you will never crush reactionaries with your qt gf.

Three-tenths vs seven-tenths is a Chinese idiom. You're not supposed to take the numbers literally.

>The Chinese government pays him to call Mao's successors reactionaries
Uh

chinese mainlanders exists because mao

beijing
canton
guangzhou

before mao they are different each other, but now they stinky shit in same way

nothing differ in his era too