Was there evidence Hitler was racist towards anyone other than Jews...

Was there evidence Hitler was racist towards anyone other than Jews? Hitler is always portrayed as the epitome of racism, but the more I read, the more it seems that his hatred was only confined to Jews, rather than a general racism. Did he have any of the overt hatred towards blacks, Indians, Asians that you'd expect of typical racists? It's hard to find examples, people like Churchill were may more overt and publicly spoke of their hatred of non-white races.

well he hate slavic people in his mein kampf book

in a youtube channel, there are claim that French and brit, will be treated as second class people

in a research book, there are claim about he interested about india-arya gene theory

Well he employed niggers, Half-Jews (mischlinger), slavs, mudslimes, chinks and PooInLoos in the SS and was fine with it. Even praised Fingolians for killing commies. A man who can call a Jap an "honorary Aryan" can't really be racist (in the neoleftist term)

Don't believe the commie memes OP. The biggest one being he wanted to "exterminate" entire races, it's retardedly blow out of proportion.

>Don't believe in memes
>replied in memes

I would expect such an ignorance from an American.

Hitler was from central Europe, he would not come in contact with the "colonial races". There was no reason for him to view them with anything else than casual disdain. The little place in his heart was reserved for Slavs and Jews.

In the SS and Wehrmacht*

When on Veeky Forums do as the autistic anime masturbators do.

You'd hate Slavs too if you knew them.

t. Slav

i read mein kampf and in volume 2, he really expressed how he hate russian, slav, and shit

Not true. Hitler thought the British as worthy as the Germans. Hence why he asked for peace with them so many times.

I don't know about the French, but the French SS Charlemagne division fought well and was highly regarded.

>Hitler thought the British as worthy as the Germans. Hence why he asked for peace with them so many times.
>Hence
Stop spreading revisionist bullshit.

Revisionist?

Hitler practically begged Britain to stop the war. If you've read Mein Kampf, you'd know Hitler highly admired Britain and wanted to share power with them.

Read more, son.

>Hence why he asked for peace with them so many times.
No, that's because he didn't want to get into a war with them in the first place because he didn't want to bring their whole Empire against him , but von Ribbentrop was a moron and told him that Britain and France would TOTALLY be okay with him invading their new ally. Unfortunately, he had burned all of his diplomatic credit in the year and a half before he invaded Poland so his "peace" proposals fell on deaf ears because they knew that a "peace" treaty would mean "an armistice until I think I can beat you".

if Hitler was willing to annihilate the Jews and certain Slavs (both groups are basically white deal with it stormniggers) and outright "germanizing" other European ethnic groups he deemed worthy I don't think it's a stretch to claim he didn't think very highly of Africans and other non white groups

>Hitler practically begged Britain to stop the war.
Becuase it would be convenient if Brits sat on their arses and did not help their allies. Not because of some weird "friendship".

>If you've read Mein Kampf, you'd know Hitler highly admired Britain and wanted to share power with them
If you knew British history, then you would knew British concern no.1 is is preventing emergence of a hegemon on the continent. If Hitler said so, it was either his traditional rambling or attempt to weaken British morale.

>Read more, son
Reading is not about quantity

Speer claimed Hitler said privately that blacks should not be allowed to compete in the Olympics.

>volume 2
Literally a forgery.

Actually French brought a bunch of black people to the German French after border after ww1 who apparently got gassed too.

OMG RACIST

He was literally Hitler.
/thread

>in a youtube channel, there are claim that French and brit, will be treated as second class people
sounds reliable.

Brits were seen as racially aryan peoples, while french and other latins while not subhumans as inferior to germanics

There were no gooks, Chinks, or Indians in the SS. The only slavs in the SS were in the Galician division. Stop making up bullshit you know nothing about.

His racism is mostly exaggerated, but it was still pretty bad. Blacks for example weren't outright enslaved like Jews but were not allowed to join the HJ or attend secondary level education.

Yes, he was racist to many others. He was also a little inconsistent shit who would pretend otherwise whenever it suited him.

Everyone does that. Hitler was hardly exceptional in that regard.

Didn't happen.
French Colonial troops occupied the Rhineland for a while, and the result of this was many Mulatto children (BLACKED) who were definitely not treated kindly in Nazi Germany, but were not outright killed.

Mudslime isn't a race.

Didn't he protect a bodyguard or some shit when it was discovered his grandfather was jewish? What weak moral fiber

He saved his mothers doctor and allowed him to emigrate

>he only slavs in the SS were in the Galician division
There were two Croatian SS divisions. I'm sure that there were more among other Slavs like Slovaks.

These divisions were recruited not becase he tought them racially equal, but because of manpower shortage.
Hitler reffered to balkan states as dreckstaten and had no problems with massacring allied slavs
t. croat