Fuk loser coins get a knife let's get in on the next yummy tummy biz

Americans love $$$Chipotle$$$. What is the next ethnic food craze so we can Chipotilize it ? Imagine Chipotle in a different color pallet and with different ethnic food that can be sloped on to a plate with a bunch of choices so line stays fucking moving.
Bonus points if you tell me how to Americanize for subtle american palate.
>no rice bowls plz rice bowls aren't it

Other urls found in this thread:

letenarestaurant.com/
doener-usa.com/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It was me and the coin shills no one else was left on earth

Honestly restaurants are not a stable business, tiresome and full of bullshit to deal with.

I would say try something like bagged chips but with nachos

i've just given you a million $ idea.

That's Tex Mex pretty similar too similar
You mean we serve a big bag of chips and slop shit in it ? Thats a chipotle bowl and give me chips instead of rice

I understand most restaurants are shit, Steve Ells model dude or Randy Garutti untapped markets keep being created out of the ether when you give the american consumer something new and enticing who woulda thunk these rich bitches are hungry to eat and they have dollars

Thanks for being here tho and million $ idea

Japanese
weebs will eat up 'speciality' mystery meat ramen with a side of shitty sushi
the only work you'll need to do is design a waifu mascot

were in the prime of the new food craze.... its called gluten free and organic and morons all over the country are paying double price for their food to be "free of gluten" and "grown organically"

both in quotes because theres always a loophole, people are just dumb enough to buy it

>i was just day dreaming in car about sweet japanese style mascot other day

Not Waifu though a simple kawaii style mascot will do for tax purposes u undersand?I don't watch much anime.

Yeah Ramen is a good one but IDK Americans don't soup it up much and all their soups are horrible shit

can u make ramen fast like chipotle? need to keep em moving

sushi ....... ehhh every grocery store and gas station has sushi and simple is best chipotle very simple

I have seen paleo kit frozen meals at wal mart
those are usually gluten free right ? and sure organic

This pic looks expensive IDK how u stuff that into a chipotle serving line

is paeleo broken down further into sub groups ? seems too broad a millions different things are paleo compliant is there a national cusine that is paleo?

What's popular in NYC now will hit the suburbs by (lukewarm) storm in 2-3 years.

Fusion cooking has been milked to death.

...Americanized Ethiopian food?

Uh, why not just do what Pickleman's and Potbellies are doing?

Literally worse than subway, smaller portions, AND more expensive.

Just make a boujee looking sandwich place, put them in bourgeoisie locations and they shit out profit, bada bing bada boom.

>Literally worse than X, smaller portions, AND more expensive
This sounds like a plan now
>Just make a boujee looking X place, put them in bourgeoisie locations and they shit out profit, bada bing bada boom.

You and me are on the same page buddy I just don't think the market can sustain another sandwicheria

What is X the shit Americans want to eat in large quantities tennageers collegers moms dads kids everyone plus but they don't know it yet?

I'm not falling for this memay this shit hasn't spread out of dc and it wont right?

if serious how am i serving up raw meat and a million veggies and shit? they want it amerifats?

Doner and kebab are somewhat rare in the US in my experience. That said, I live in flyoverville.

>sorry i am intrigued

how would you americanize eithopean food. You like it ? Your mama cook it for u that why u like it?

letenarestaurant.com/
like this yes you love it you think everyone love it?

If you're going for ethnic fastfood, try soba, it'd probably be hard to get normies to try it tho.

I think you are right

around me is doener-usa.com/about.html

i ddint realize it was only 3 locations i though many many more

but yeah that's a pretty good one it's so fucking popular everywhere in europe its just bcs most cities towns have a greek diner or a greek gyro place and they are usually such shit ppl learn to avoid anything its bcs every single place has the same shit cysco GYRO loaf that peice of shit

>soba
hmmmmm if I only knew more about this is there a soba japanology or something im clueless

also looks you need to Americanize very very hard

Americans always complain my ramen not have enough meat they not going to be eating this without serious accommodations

but so you can have hot soup soba or same thing cold soba with condiment ? is that right cause thats interesting

thanks for the ideas all appreciated

is Chipotle a fusion of something? I thought it was like colorado style tex mex or something no?

do you think americanizing something automatically makes is american-X fusion? I just meant like more meat for americans focus on more familiar ingredients colours portions sizes etc.

is tex mex fusion cooking ?

Tex-Mex (from Texan and Mexican) is a fusion of United States cuisine and Mexican cuisines, deriving from the culinary creations of Tejanos. It has spread from border states such as Texas and others in the Southwestern United States to the rest of the country as well as Canada.

It is mexican food crossed with the industrial revolution. An assembly line for mexican food
>muh efficiency

also look at Piada. Its almost exactly like chipotle, but for "Italian Food" rather than mexican.

Easy, look at what's trending in music. Jamaica. Jamaican food, easy.
Jerk chicken bowl
Beef patty etc there's your million dollar idea pay me fagget

There's already restaurants like this.

Pretty sure there's one in Seattle or something

Not to mention all the authentic Japanese restaurants in every major city across the US