Reminder that if you're the type that sold ETH at the dip you're never gonna make it

reminder that if you're the type that sold ETH at the dip you're never gonna make it

I sold it :(

0xd6cF1d65D28A28ecBBdf5f4C51E21f45be7d535D

Spare some Ether?

>watching the funds in my wallet fall from 7.6k to 7k
>close mist because I don't want to cuck myself
>oppen it up again after seeing this thread
>mfw
I spent 600 dollars on these coins and I'm about to break 10k. Warren Buffet would kill for these gains.

wow you got in early. Im jelly. My cost average is like 132 dollars

Bought 1 ETH at $171 to dip my toe. Holding for now.

What should be my strategy going forward for? Buy more? Just hold 1 and sell when it pops?

die faggot

ETH is a hold coin, not a trading coin.

I've been buying biweekly with everything I can spare from my paycheck since ETH was < $20 and I'm on my way to retire thanks to this shit.

Just keep accumulating gradually and you can't go wrong. This is the real deal. You won't see 1000% gains overnight like low market cap shitcoins but it's a real long term winner.

ETH is not a shitcoin. It's an investment along with BTC. I would keep adding on dips if I was you. Im holding my ETH for the next 3-5 years where I expect the price to be between 500 and 1000 dollars (or more. Its really hard to predict future price patterns)

trips of truth

do you guy in full amounts (1 ETH) at a time or by dollar amount (however much $200 gets me) kinda thing?

also, would it be stupid to buy more here? I bought at $171 and feel like I kinda fucked myself...hoping for a correction to buy more, but don't wanna throw good money after bad

Yeah I bought at an average of 12 dollars last year. My only regret is that I had no idea it fell down to 8 earlier this year or I would have dumped more money into it. Was distracted because most of my coin was in the DAO and I stopped caring after the hack.
Patience pays off.

I get whatever I can in dollar amounts.

if it dropped from 12 to 8 last year when there wasnt this much hype, you wouldve bought more? Howd you know ETH was going to be so big? Now Im not scared to buy the dip cuz I know theres so many other people invested in it but a year ago I wouldve been scared

I sold because of how shady the exchanges were acting can't complain about 100%+ profits man

Am I stupid for selling at 165?
I'm planning to reinvest when it dips again.

If you're in this for the long haul then you shouldnt have sold at all. ETH is looking very strong after this dip, what if it goes to ATH later tonight without you? It might dip, im hoping it will cuz im waiting for money to clear in the bank so I can buy more, but Im afraid it wont dip. I think that was the one and only dip

I'm a software developer so the idea of a decentralized application platform that uses crypto currencies as the fuel got my fully erect. Ethereum basically opens up the crypto currency world to the general public because it allows the creation of these dumbed down points of entry for normal people that can't into command line bullshit. Basically I plan to hold these for several years and probably buy more here and there. But baring some huge fuck up,it's going to the moon.

Slept trough it like a baby.

Also overslept for work so what can I say.

why would anyone sell?

i thought everyone was in ETH for the long haul?

people who invest more than they can lose always panic sell at the first dip

When 1 ETH can buy me a month in Vegas I'll think about selling.

>mfw went long with everything
>almost lost it all
>strong hands do not take losses
>cue a few days later and several thousand in the plus

NEVER LOSE MONEY