HUGE pump in sia

>> just got released on bittrex
>>went from 500 to 600 in 3 min
its perfect time because its gonna grow all night.

WE TAKIN OFF RIGHT NOW

This is trading at 441 on poloniex and someone use bought at 700 on bittrex kek

I knew I should have bought it earlier when it was waaaay down at like 300. Shit. I'm never getting rich if my decision making stays this bad.

buy now its going to 650 at least

who is arbing that spread

lol

It's at 445 on poloniex hahaha these people are dumb as fuck buying it for twice the price.

IT JUST DOUBLED WTF

Can we get updates from y'all on bitfinex

>450 on poloniex
What if I buy at 450 in plo and sell it a 1200 in bittrex?

forget it, withdraw is fucking disabled reeeeee

HOLY FUCK 2000sat in 5 min

jesus christ people are buying it over 2000 and it's still trading at 450 on ploniex.

Bought in at 840 and then again at 900
I'm cumming so hard

5500sat ughhhhh

here comes the dump

motherfuckers, i buy at 5888 sats and it literally goes down to 1000 sats now. fuck my life

scratch that, 3000 sats, offing myself now

My blockfolio isn't working so I don't care to verify anything you're saying.

Sia is garbage, enjoy your P and D.

Why the fuck is withdrawal disabled! I'm going to move all of it out of the fucking exchange into my own wallet.

i bought at 300 sold half at 1000 sold the rest at 5000 made almost 2 grand im happy from that

how the fuck did you buy at 300?

same, rigged!

i was on biz and someone mentioned that sia just came out on bittrex so i bought knowing its going to skyrocket

When 99% of the volume is trading at 500 sats, you guys deserve to get rekt if you buy at 3k.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/#markets

How long does polo normally disable the withdraw? Trying to move it to Bitrrexx to sell where it is higher.

This was like a cheap ass gimmick. Some ones colluding.

bought at 5k sold at 5.8k
feelsgoodman

Greed killed me. I have 100k, could've sold at 5000....

Anyone else pick coins based on name alone? I passed on Sia just because of that stupid fucking name. Sounds like something a hipster faggot would add to his morning smoothie.

I pass on some coins based on name. Hate coins that are hard to search in Google News search for because the name brings up other shit (Verge, Wings)

Some I forgive even if the name is garbage tier, looking at you MaidSafe and Stellar Lumens.

I almost passed on digibytes because I thought the name was retarded... then I did some research on it and not it's 90% of my portfolio