What do you guys know about the Aztec Empire?

What do you guys know about the Aztec Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Aziz_Uthman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Aztec
>Empire

NOSOTROS

They ripped peoples' hearts out on top of pyramids to ensure the sun rose again and threw the bodies down the pyramids!

Why is it a few drunk Spaniards could seemingly magically deconstruct that pyramid but an army of Muslims could barely scratch the ones in Egypt?

Because the pyramids in Egypt are respected as historical sites and thus not harmed lol. Ruthless spaniards couldnt give less of a fuck

That's a lie though.

What?

Muslims put a lot of effort into destroying non-Islamic artifacts. Both the pyramids and the Sphynx were targets.

Because gypshins were

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAANGZ!!!!!1

ERAMOZ

>11 replies and not a single actual answer

They were the Romans to the Mayan Greeks

They would qualify as an empire under almost any definition of the term.

Because OP's question is too broad. What does he want to know about?

Their economy/trade praticies? Their cities? Their legal/administrative systems? Their general history?

He doesn't want to know about anything. He asked what you know.

Everyone on this particular board knows about almost nothing outside of European history. It's not our fault, we were all educated in the west

And again, that's too broad a question.

Bullshit, I come here almost exclusively for precolumbian threads and there's a pretty good amount of people who know their shit here.

>Bullshit, I come here almost exclusively for precolumbian threads and there's a pretty good amount of people who know their shit here.

Another example: yesterday we had a thread where people posted what 5 historical sites or evenets they'd want high resolution, 360 degree photos of.

Tenochtitlan (the de facto Aztec captial) was the second most common thing in the entire thread, and the thread had over 120 posts.

implying abrahamists don't """think""" the pyramids + sphinx were made before DA FLOOOD by some ancient godly antediluvian civilization

it's quite distressing how far these lunatics go in their pyramid"ology", christian muslim and jew. read the Al-Khitat, these people were telling themselves goddidit in medieval times much less how far they delude themselves nowadays

THE PYRAMIDS WERE MADE BY BRONZE AGE EGYPTIANS

DEAL WITH IT KOOKS

Yeah I see your pre-Colombian thread and raise you 500 more about western politics, spirituality, and philosophy. Also a few more about if the people of North Africa were black or not. But I grant you, maybe "everyone" was a bit much

guess it seems you have some misconceptions about muslims then

They had some rad military costumes and cool battle clubs

And their descendants produced some great artwork

>During his reign, Al-Aziz tried to demolish the Great Pyramids of Giza, Egypt, but had to give up because the task was too big. However, he did succeed in damaging Menkaure's Pyramid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Aziz_Uthman

RELLES

Judging by the posts Veeky Forums knows nothing about european history either.