There is still time to get it user. POSW is about to EXPLODE

There is still time to get it user. POSW is about to EXPLODE.

no meme triangles on the chart=no buy

you really have to learn how to pump a coin if you want to sell your bags. Being a whale who manipulates the market is a art :^)

No bags user, I got in at 200sats, just giving biz some advice.

Can't login to my yobit account feelsbadman

no is falling for your scam dirty curry nigger

>he drew a green line on a chart
I'm convinced. Going all in.

fine, is the autistic enough for you

huh, that actually looks decent, looks like DGB's pre 900 spike chart

REMINDER

THE BITBEAN PEOPLE ARE BEHIND POSW (Pajeets Only Source of Wealth). AVOID THIS CURRY SCAM!!!

Reminder that bitbean also fucking PUMPED

Pulling out a loan to double down.

Do it you little bitch.

try this

Perfect time to buy everyone is selling Ethereum and BTC and flooding money back into altcoins. POSW is super cheap right now and the money is starting to pour back into POSW!

>pajeets

Where does this meme come from? The devs are American, one is an autistic college student and the main admin (Colin Blakely) lives in NC and got his PhD from Michigan State

I hope PosW and BitBay don't start moving yet. I was hoping for a few more months of accumulation.

Thing is the two are pretty ahead od the curve as far as providing an innovative service goes. These two WILL go far. My balanced estimate is these two blasting off over the next two years at least.

They are longterm+ holds. No pump and dump pajeets are allowed.

How to buy? I don't see it on Bittrex. (Poloniex in unavailable in WA)

Buy it on the posW exchange itself. Since they are also an exchange, there are rumors of other exchanges not wanting to add competitioner's coin to their roster.

GET POZZED OR MISS THE MOON

it's actually relatively easy to dig yourself out of the posw hole if you're hopelessly bagholding, just buy a coin on poswallet using your posw that's going for a much higher price in btc on another exchange, then transfer that coin over to that exchange and sell

did this with bitbean, saved me from posw hell

That's Yobit, right?

I would try this, but I know that if I do POSW is going to moon right afterwards and I'll want to an hero

I'm just going to keep HODLing

GO GO POSW

Agreed. Cannot believe how under the radar these coins are

I hope the price stays low until my next paycheck clears.. It's gonna MOON so hard real soon.. You can screencap this all you want.. Amazingly undervalued coin for sure!

GET THE FUCK IN OR STAY POOR

You have been warned!

I'm all in on this coin, the marketcap literally can't drop lower. Buy now or miss 1000% gains(probably more realistically).

Same... I'm holding 30k coins.. What about you?

GET IN BOYS OR CRY TOMORROW!

POSW is a literal pajeet scam

Lol it's not