How would someone go about cashing out about $10k USD in cryptocurrency? I want to buy shit

How would someone go about cashing out about $10k USD in cryptocurrency? I want to buy shit

>cashing out
>ever

lol cashing out

i will hodl my ledger in my casket

while not smart right now user all you have to do is trade whatever currency you have to btc or eth or ltc. then use something like coinbase and transfer to your bank account.

Has anyone tried buying stuff from japan using btc?

>cashing out
you can't retard

only way you are going to ever buy anything cool is when business start taking crypto, until then its a long hold kiddo

Fpbp

As a Bitcoin holder since 2012, I can say all traders and altcoin holders are cucks

get a bitpay card

No thanks
I have a life to live. I want to buy a car.

>Crypto

>Cashing out

>buying shit with your hard-earned cryptotrading money
>not hoarding your entire fortune in your BTC wallet when in the coming years, it will be a universally-accepted form of currency for the bourgeoise

IN 2021, WE BUYING STEAK DINNERS & CHAMPAGNE WITH DIGITAL MONEY NIGGA

bitpay is dropping btc, though

How about wirex?

Why are you guys so retarded? you literally cannot cash out your crypto unless you do it in person with someone willing to buy your crypto

fuck cryptofags are so fucking stupid

businesses are already starting to take crypto???

Send to your coinbase USD wallet

Dont be a fucking asshole

YOU CANNOT CASH OUT CRYPTO YOU IDIOTS!!

why else do you think it keeps going up? people keep putting money in and nobody is taking money out

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T!

What about coinbase? They send it to my bank account

Tempted to take cash out all my crypto and buy a nice luxury SUV just so I can say I did. But the cryptocurrency revolution is making history I'm not throwing it all away for some dollars. We are no where near the end game.

what kind of suv? everyones all about lambos here but i just want to get a hummer

i dont need the car. i just want to get my dick wet.

i want to enough cash out to pay for a trip to thailand for me and my buddy and fuck some young piece of ass, you know, make up for when i missed out on my teens and twenties.

once u get ur dick wet ull want the car. a gf isnt all its hyped up to be...

im not looking for a gf. did you not read my shit? i want some young ass that i can rent for a few hours.

i have a car. just need ass and a second monitor for my computer to watch gains

i got warts from paid sex..

bitcoin atm use your bittrex wallet as its not connected to you at all ;)

Wait. But what are all you guys talking about buying lamborginis and shit if you can't even cash out?

> Living in a shithole country with no crypto to fiat exchanges.

top kek

>what is coinbase
>what is gemini
>what is kraken

I've literally already cashed out my gains from dgb by switching back to btc and trading for USD on Gemini this weekend. What the actual fuck are you blathering about?

click the sell button

i live in a sea of hepitis because of the heronin opiate boom here in flyover state. fucking white people man.

sure they say that native Americans are born with a gene that makes them vulnerable to alcohol but you turn that around and say white people aren't designed to handle opiates, they flat out say its just a social problem. fuck em. fuck em all.

Use the 10k to buy illegal drugs on the deep web
Sell them irl
Don't get caught
???
Profit

im still waiting for id verification. just signed up for bitrex.

am i too late? i probably wont begin to trade and hold until next month.

Mark my words, by 2021/2022 bitcoins will become a widely-accepted currency in every luxury car dealership in North America.

Before you know it, dozens of lambos and rolls-royces every year from there on out will be entirely paid in full with bitcoins and only bitcoins.

There's a bitcoin kiosk 2 blocks from where I live.

>Cashing out
Good luck

uh oh cryptoooooo

>i trying buying something off craigslist with bitcoin to some random loser

wow no shit you couldn't buy it

If you live in the US and connect your bank account to Coinbase, you can turn your bitcoin into USD and either store 10k worth in your USD wallet, OR you can deposit up to 7,500$ into your bank account per week.

10k would take a total of two weeks to deposit into your account.

I don't know why everyone tries to say you can never cash out. I think it's a jew trick to keep money in the market.

Wait what?

So if I want a 100k sports car I'm going to have to hope butts hold for 3 months?

No wonder everyone thinks crypto is a joke.

The problem isnt crypto, its people wanting sports cars.

A shit investment btw

buy drugs and resell them at some concert/festival for a profit

or people wanting to spend more than 7500 a week... kinda glad I invested my spare money in beer and whisky now.

This thread has given me the biggest Deja Vu of my life.

He only told you about one method - there are countless.

I can withdraw $100k in one day from the Kraken exchange. Bank transfer. No issues at all.

There are plenty of other methods for securing any amount, including more than that. I prefer to hold fairly long term, but I've used bitcoin ATMs around my city with no hassle on a few occasions.

clearly you have a masterful understanding of how bank deposits work

>be neet for 4 years
>have all of a sudden >$10K in my account

i'm going to get audited aren't i? not that i have anything to hide

wagecan.com
ships to whatever 4th world you live in

Theresa

Nocoiners still holding on to the can't cash out meme huh?