Can someone convince me I'm not insane holding xmr all this time and not trading it for the shitcoins that are...

Can someone convince me I'm not insane holding xmr all this time and not trading it for the shitcoins that are skyrocketing

What's stopping you from using your holdings as collateral and margin trading the other coins. You didn't have to sell you XMR if you believe in it's value, but you could have leveraged it to profit off ETHs pump.

The shitcoins skyrocketing is coming to an abrupt end very soon. We had a really great run with them, but stick to the big names. You'll thank me later.

It's a good hedge, it's been a stable coin, never crashed. Invest in shitcoins for gains, hold onto some XMR to offset losses from shitcoins?

Best strategy here. It's a rock worthy to tie yourself to

Nothing wrong with monero. Serves its purpose for being an anonymous black market coin. It mooned significantly in march, and is now in an upward trend.

That is DGB goal really, itll moon a couple more 1000% before going in a solid upward trend like monero

I give it another 2 weeks for monero

Yeah I guess you're right, at least it's stable and I'm not just losing all my mom. I am happy about the price today, although I think this was mainly due to btc rocket

Monero is solid. I'm not interested in risking my BTC with all the shitcoins around.

It's a good coin user. One of the only few worth holding if your thinking long term. %80 of my portfolio is comprised of ETH/BTC with the other being broken down into DGB, XRP, XMR, and GNT.

Wait that's wrong, I always lose my mom

Jesus you need a stronger grip. What does it mean that you are thinking this way? Are you the only one with this mindset? No, of course you're not, and that's why this major coin isn't rising as fast as you would like. Once the altcoin hype is over, it's Moneros turn. Now is the perfect time to buy, my friend. It has been added on dark net markets everywhere, but only 1% (according to alphabay) uses it. Stay calm, this is going to change. Trust me. There are billions of $ that will go into this coin, which is the only crypto CURRENCY so far.

I think XMR is a solid coin worth holding for the long term. However I don't think it'll ever be "The" coin. Business probably won't want to do business over it because its secretive nature. Its a great feature! But for commerce (legal) its not going to be the go to. That said, black market is best market.

Weak hands :(

This WILL be used in the third world/on the black market. It's practically guaranteed.

That's the thing, make sure you don't lose money. Even a small gain is better than a loss. You can look at all of the moon missions you missed, but guess what, the flip side is look at all the rocket crashes you missed.

If you really want, take half of your holdings out and put it into a meme-ier coin.

Yeah im about to buy tomorrow this shit is huge in Mexico already

zcash will eat mnr for breakfast

lol I hope you're joking because I definitely don't have the time to argue about that one

I seriously hope you faggots are invested in both and aren't actually emotionally attaching yourselves to one or the other.

No, fuck zcash

>Can someone convince me I'm not insane holding xmr all this time and not trading it for the shitcoins that are skyrocketing

sure, I did that last year and lost a ton of potential gains, so dont do it.

I have XMR as part of a select few coins that I really think will do well long-term. Im diversified. If you arent diversified in crypto, you are insane. I dont care if XMR does well every day, because I always have another coin I own with gains that i can feel happy about. that calm state of mind is incredibly valuable to me.

and oh look, its doing well today. so today I can feel happy about XMR and avoid trading. every day I dont trade is a winning day.

zcoin is better then mnr

MFW Monero is one of the only coin not to be pumped by you faggots. I would have thought it'd be the first to moon.

Xmr is harder to pump because of its fair distribution and botnets dumping on the market all the time. Only a matter of time before the market realizes its true value though

pump to ~50$ is incoming in next 2 hrs