Should Hungarians and Romanians be considered honorary Slavs?

Should Hungarians and Romanians be considered honorary Slavs?

Honorary implies there's honor in it.

No I don't see any reason why that would make any sense.

Romanians and Hungarians aren't Slavs. Even if Romanians were Slavs though, I wouldn't want to associate their filth with the greatest race in the world.

>tfw wanted to post this in /int/ but missed the board

Veeky Forums is /int/ without flags.

>speak a romance language
>dacian ancestry
>the last true romans
>thinking they are your common bozgor or filthy slav
just kidding, they are gypsies

>implying Veeky Forums is any better than that /int/ cesspool

Interesting, because /int/ is /b/ with flags

This. There's nothing honorable about being a squat monkey

Not sure about Romanians but Hungarians are more or less genetically identical to Slovaks and Czechs. They're Slavic in everything but language.

Only Russians squat.

no, important places like the danube should remain in the hands of civilized peoples

Hungarians yes, ROMANIans no

you could also argue Austrians and Baltic peoples are genetically similar to Slavs

but that's the problem - Slavs are almost exclusively a linguistic category

Where are Kajkavian and Chakavian

The squatting is in the DNA they just repress it because they don't want to be slavic. But we all know they are.

Squatting is something Russians took from Asians by the way, along with wall carpets which is a Turkic custom.

Southern Slavs are not slavs. They are merely Illyrians with a Millenia long case of stockholm syndrome.

By this logic nobody is a Slav save for maybe Polacks.

Can somebody recommend me book titles about Hungary or Czechs?

I thought it as r9k

Polacks are not Slavs, they are Jews.

Good point. So literally nobody is a Slav.

/int/ is basically KC lite, and KC is autism central where clinical spergs roleplay as their countryballs and everyone is either a serial escapist loser or someone trapped in a 19th century romantic sentiment. Veeky Forums /int/ is little more normie than that which them a tiny bit more tolerable.

Slavs are a linguistic group, not an ethnicity.

We would rather be considered Mongols, thank you very much.

So if we convince all of Souteastern Europe to speak Latin, do we automatically get a free Imperivm?

This. How do people not understand this? How can anyone claim that a blue eyed, blond Russian from St. Petersburg is genetically the same as a swarthy, curly guy from Montenegro? I mean it's commonly accepted that Northern and Southern Italians are different populations yet some people are convinced that everything from Belgrade to Vladivostok are the same people which is frankly baffling.

I will give you the short history of hungary

>be one of the greatest power in europe until 1000
>backstab each other until we become one of the smallest power in europe after 1000

>Hungary
>greatest power until 1000
It wasn't even a country before 1000 AD, stop smoking crack

/thread

No, because Latin is a language, not an ethnicity.