TFW I removed all money from Crypto and converted to fiat for the upcoming crash

Why are you risking it all?

Why do you think that 90% of all whale activity has ceased?

Why do you think that all of a sudden volume across the board has shrunk?

Why do you think almost everything has gone from green to red in the last 24 hours or so?

Get out while you can... only for a few days. It's going to happen!

What's going to happen?

Well, it is a reflection of the real economy.
And the Real Economy is not doing too good to be Honest.

If you live in decaying developed countries like in the United States, Singapore, Australia, the United Kingdom and France, it's the end of the rope for you.

Wish you good luck and hope that you get out while you still can.

Whales are going to crash bitcoin. Take max profits now and buy back at half price.

>Market cap all time high at 78 bil
>volume at 7 bil

Tell Me how its gonna crash again?

why is the filename charletonheston?

Good call OP, but I'm in this for the loooong run. Like 5 years. So good luck with that. The market could go another 150% before it crashes too, then what?

Watch when Trump comes back and he pushes Cuck Ryan to pass a tax bill. You'll see relief soon enough and we'll only see a nice small recession that will quickly recover.

The shitcoins don't matter. Bitcoin is all that matters because it's what trades against fiat. You cant cash out your digibytes for fiat. When bitcoin crashes (which it will) it will trigger massive panic selling of all coins. You are also thinking about dollar amounts and not bitcoin amounts. Massive whales could dump and trigger panic selling which would collapse the entire market. The whole crypto market is a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of money in the stock market during the dot-com bubble.

Very Likely. China's hold has gotten massive.

Cash? If you seriously believe a crash is around the corner, why hold cash? Buy some gold coins.

>Why do you think that 90% of all whale activity has ceased?

Because many "whales" are actually bitcoin investors. It's common for investors to take out bitcoin loans to make trades.

The insane rise as of late is causing various whales to fold as it's getting too expensive to repay their loans as the inflation is outpacing what they are gaining. This slows the market. You can say "git gud" but there's only so much predicitng a man can do in a day.

Meanwhile whales that didn't take loans are looking with caution. The price of coins is rising fast... too fast. They don't want to be caught in a fall, but they also don't want to sell too soon which means "hold".

It's not a healthy state of affairs and hasn't been for awhile now.

He's talking about a crypto market crash.

This. It's going to crash it's just a matter of time.

P.S. I love that image.

I cashed up 50% of my coins, but looking to reinvest... I just can't see an opening. Everything is hopelessly overvalued. I bought up a bunch of sia at -35% last night, probably shouldn't have. Otherwise I'm with the OP, taking a breather with tether and waiting for things to cool off

That's the downside to rampant speculation: everything turns overvalued. There is a reason this forum is basically just shill threads for various coins.

I just don't trust exchanges with my crypto assets

t. mt.gox scammed user

>It's not a healthy state of affairs and hasn't been for awhile now.

we're in for a correction, that's all. market cap tripled in 3 months, expect it to go back to sane levels.

also, if you're not overly invested in shitcoins and if you're in for the long run, you'll be fine.

What will happen to ETH? Will it drop or will it hold?

What will happen to ETH? Will it drop or will it hold?

how is this even a question? no one can predict the future ffs.

if you're over invested and can't afford the risk, drop immediately, otherwise hold for at least another year.

> banks partnering with cryptocurrency start-ups
> cryptos becoming more mainstream

yeah OP, not gonna happen. fuck off

Lol, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go back to /pol/ faggot

Explain how cryptocurrency market cap growth pushes up interest rates on existing loans

Just asking what people think would happen ffs.

Just keeping it real faggot

>Why do you think that 90% of all whale activity has ceased?
The don't want to slay the golden goose? Skimming money off people is one thing, but crippling the whole scene will leave only the whales. It's counter-intuitive. There's always another day for a pump.

>Why do you think that all of a sudden volume across the board has shrunk?
As above. Things happen is cycles, mania and hype. There's always a cool-off period

>Why do you think almost everything has gone from green to red in the last 24 hours or so?

That's just rolling 24hr indicators. Something can rise 70% in a day, then re-trace 15% and all of a sudden its "In the red, -15%!!!".
Yeah, for the rolling 24hrs, its still up 55%.

You're new, I get it.

>everything is fine
>everything is fine
>everything is fine
>everything is fine
>parabolic growth is completely natural especially for things that don't have any actual value

The interest rate itself is not the issue: it's the price of the coins against the interest rate that's the problem.

> Fairly Common Example
I'll round to whole numbers to keep things simple as possible.

You get a loan for 1 bitcoin at $500. Interest rate of 5%. You expect to pay it back in two months (8 weeks) or less with a profit to keep on the side. Interest accrues biweekly.

Projected interest: $109
That's around 0.22 BTC in interest

Now, let's say the price of bitcoins has risen to $580 during those two months. Your interest is actually $127 instead of $109 now.

You have to pay $627 to pay off that bitcoin you got a loan for.

If the loan is for longer time periods or higher interest they are even more screwed.

>parabolic growth
This isn't the stock market. Valuation of the crypto space is a fraction of valuation of the biggest companies out there, and total market cap isn't anywhere close actual money being exchanged.
People are fond of regurgitating stock market indicators thinking it automatically makes sense. Market cap is not nearly as interesting as volume here. We're getting close to 2 billions USD traded per day in bitcoins. Meanwhile, there is about 15 trillions (15,000 billions) of dollars shuffled around through the banking system every day.

With how big bitcoin's market cap and volume is, those whales are going to have to be George Soros and the like.

>implying those giant chink farms don't liquidate 80% of their Bitcoin to pay for their mining operations.

So when is this correction you guys are predicting? Next week? Next month? When it comes, should I move all my holdings into BTC and ETH and ride it out?

I'm in this for the long term, only buy coins that I think will have value 2-3+ years down the line. A correction here and there is to be expected, no?

lmao, do you not see the multimillion dollar buy walls?

there is a fucking hardfork coming you idiot

why do you invest in crypto and not keep up with news?

>the price of buttcoins has anything to do with real life
AHAHAHAHAHA

nocoiner detected. Everyone, laugh at his poorness.

Get out with litecoin through coinbase. Even if that bottle necks, there'll be people to arbitrage that.