DGB SHILL GENERAL - HOLD HOLD HOLD!

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/

>Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

DGB NOW OVER 800 SATS, GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

DGB Twitter

>twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

>digibyte.co/
>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
>Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
>inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
>Make a twitter account
>Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
>Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
>Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
>Retweet DGB related material
>Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
>Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

HODL ME PLS

>$10
In my fucking dreams.

I'm scared hold me guys.

you can't stop DGB. It's going up from here. The gaming industry is HUGE!

I'll hold until the next 2 or 3 big bubbles, after the bubbles, the price is still higher than it used to be, so I just have to wait

any game that uses them already?

has someone figured out if this can be marketed or partnered with someone like nvidia?
Imagine buying a GPU with DGB...

Battlefield

Is it dead?

i think battlefield supports it or at least the new one

BATTLEFIELD CONFIRMED SUPPORTS DIGIBYTE

Battlefield uses it

cool
let's hope more games use this
I should get more, but I already put all my coins out of poloniex and back into wallets

ATTENTION ALL DGB HOLDERS
NEXT MOON MISSION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN
BUY WALLS ARE SET
SELL WALLS ARE GETTING WEAKER
I REPEAT MOON MISSION IS BEGINNING
ANYONE NOT HOLDING DGB WILL BE LEFT ON EARTH
THIS IS YOU LAST CHANCE

Are you larping or being serious? Should I buy? It has barely moved lately.

that means it's stable

DRAW MORE MEME TRIANGLES

WHAT DO THESE SHITTY LINES MEAN AND HOW CAN THEY PREDICT THE FUTURE?

That'll be 1000 DigiBytes, please.

i have 20 bucks do i blow them into this

I only got 2.5k :(

yes read the fucking chart

>It's crashing

I fell for the meme again

Its a controlled demolition, just wait it out

I bought at 756, should I try to sell when it rises again, and then buy the dip afterwards?

I want the best deal possible :^)

it doesn't?
got a source on it?

we made 700 now lets do 800!

how is shapeshift.io

americunts are just waking up. it will go up soon

It's not crahsing at all.

Everytime i go for a few days without looking at DGB for sometime, my DGB portfolio moons

So guys, im going to give you the gift of me not checking the DGB charts for a few days, so by the time i do look, we will all be rich.

It's just the initial hype wearing off and weak hands unable to hold while the big contenders (BTC, ETH, LTC, etc) rose.
Also with the price of BTC going up it wasn't 2 cents around 1000 sats anymore, it's 2 cents around 920 sats, so the market adjusted for that. With all those people selling off it caused FUD causing weak hands to sell off and been waving since. Now it will sell until all the greedy weak hands manage to wait long enough to sell where they're comfortable at and release them back into circulation. 700 is definitely the point of support right now though. Anytime it gets a few sats higher and daytraders sell off. It'll be a slow climb as they regain their money and greedy weaks manage to cash out.