Nocoiner Pride Thread

Proud nocoiner here, making a comfy 7% annual return on my investments.

Really enjoying the cryptoshit bubble mania that's going on atm. You guys are hilariously retarded.

You do realize crypto is literally used for nothing except buying drugs and shit? You're buying a promise. That's it. Once people realize there's no actual value, this shit is going to crash hard.

Can't wait for the coiner saltmine and "cryptocucks on suicide watch" threads when it all comes tumbling down.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/hedge-fund-founder-invests-10-net-worth-bitcoin-ether/
cnbc.com/2017/05/05/billionaire-investor-tim-draper-backs-new-cryptocurrency.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you're a fucking faggot.

>7% annual return
Top Kek.

Enjoy your shitty gains Grandpa.

>You're buying a promise

But that's literally what currency is, you buffoon

I'm investing in Intel because I have great confidence in their future growth

inb4 butthurt cryptobabies come in here talking about the future applications of this nonsense.

>transactions take forever
>down half the time
>thinking joe six pack will ever buy into this volatile BS to buy stuff off amazon when he can easily use paypal/cc
>thinking any legit business can be made on the back of such volatile currency

>Smart contracts r jus 4 buying drugs n shit lmao
>enables developers to create markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middle man or counterparty risk.

Gas yourself.

Just drugs and shit huh?

>Dibala Okoookoo Davis and 2 billion other third-worlders discover cryptocoin
>relative to their own currency, it's a rock-solid miracle
>China continues to develop Africa and elsewhere, pumping oil and metal money into those countries
>marketcap of crypto explodes within the next few years

holy fuck you're an idiot lol

I'm making 8% A DAY in Bitcoin

in several other coins, I'm making 800% a year

the U.S. Dollar is old money

>using phrases like "joe six pack"
K Y S

>7% Annual
This is not 1950 move aside gramps

And who exactly will sell the cryptocurrency in exchange for the african's bullshit currency?
And do you think the African nig-nog has the brain capability to even understand what crypto is?
Kek!
t. Expat currently living in Angola (Africa)

oh

and it's more or less ALWAYS continuously compounding

HOLY FUCK HOW DO YOU SAY THIS IS A FUCKING BUBBLE YOU FUCKING CUNT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I COULD BUY YOUR MOTHER WITH THESE FUCKING ELECTRONS YOU LITTLE BABY BITCH

>all African countries are the same
East African countries already use m pesa, which is like a glorified PayPal or venmo for flip phones, it shouldn't be that difficult for someone to make a crypto out of it

lol.

In the sense they are inhabited by dumb sub-humans, yes, you bet they're all the same.

Go ahead and make a crypto for their shit currency. Enjoy the 1000% gains on currency which devaluates 2000% against the USD/EUR. Then tell me how it goes when you try to convert that into some real currency.

>once people realize
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SO SMART YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND
btw 7% is 4% after inflation

>only for drugs

OP if you aren't at least investing in ethereum you are fucking retarded. This is like saying you aren't interested in Amazon, Google, or Facebook before they became big.

>You're buying a promise
too obvious

>Then tell me how it goes when you try to convert that into some real currency.

I'm so sick of this meme. Plenty of exchanges will or you can sell locally to others at a premium. Feels good getting paid to withdrawl BTC.

if i would have 7% return / day on a coin id probably sell for a better one

> 7% a year
> inflation is 3-4%
> Actually make 3% a year
> Government taxes you on gains afterwards

>ACTUALLY UTILIZING PAPER MONEY IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2017
>NOT HOARDING AS MUCH GOLD AS POSSIBLE AND RESEARCHING ALCHEMY FOR SICK GAINZ

>In the sense they are inhabited by dumb sub-humans, yes, you bet they're all the same

Say what you will but they were smart enough to ban mosques in their country, that's more than I can say for most western nations.

>Go ahead and make a crypto for their shit currency. Enjoy the 1000% gains on currency which devaluates 2000% against the USD/EUR. Then tell me how it goes when you try to convert that into some real currency.

It's pretty clear that you don't understand the concept of exchange rates, utility of crypto, and the ability to withdraw

>all those kids saying shit like "lol 7% is not enough per DAY lmaooooo"
>meanwhile, their portfolios consist of the 300 bucks that their mommy gave them while the OP probably have upwards of a hundred thousand

protip: no one who has over 100k available for investment would EVER be retarded enough to give his money to something as volatile and retarded as the hype-based price of cryptotrash, except if he's not fucking retarded and bought the hype

Isn't alchemy the archenemy of gold?
desu one of the things keeping away from it is the thought of some STEM asshole finding a way to make gold out of ammonia and bleach.

I have about $200,000 in crypto, but I started early, have only put in a few grand worth of dollarydoos.

If it's such trash, why was ethereum being talked about on television and even in Forbes articles? Why was it mentioned on that silicon valley television show? Not only that, but ethereum is the least volatile cryptocurrency there is, even less volatile than bitcoin. Not just all of that, but why are Microsoft, Intel, and other tech companies interested in this tech?
Seriously, if you aren't investing in ethereum just off yourself now. You obviously hate money.

> Only making 7% a year.
You need to reevaluate your portfolio composition, my brother. Here's my index fund portfolio returns since 1/1. Should have about 15% by year's end. If your broker is getting you 7% you need to fire their fucking ass.

coindesk.com/hedge-fund-founder-invests-10-net-worth-bitcoin-ether/
He has over 10% of his net worth in btc and eth and said it was the best investment he ever made

cnbc.com/2017/05/05/billionaire-investor-tim-draper-backs-new-cryptocurrency.html

He participated in an ICO

Go home grandpa

whoa there, 7 percent in a whol year???? how do you do that

You friends don't seem to understand that the gains you make in african bitcoin won't translate into EUR/USD. I also doubt you can then buy legit BTC/ETH with whatever snakeoil you peddle there. At most you'll be able to have gains in the african's shit currency, but hey, feel free to prove me wrong.

> 7% annual return on my investments.

sorry to disappoint you, but its more like 1-2% gains

>If it's such trash, why was ethereum being talked about on television and even in Forbes articles? Why was it mentioned on that silicon valley television show?
Literally everyone talks about Bitcoin, yet it's still actual, literal useless trash that derives its value fully on the pretense that it *probably* will be a bit higher in the future. The reality is that almost no one uses it for its real purpose - hidden transactions, and you know it. That's all it and the rest of the cryptotrash is - hype.

>CNN further detailed how Novogratz said he invested in ether when it was trading for just $1, having been impressed by ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin at a dinner party held at his home.
i.e he literally pulled a pump&dump after talking to that autist and having him convince him that the price will probably go up. pumping and manipulating with a huge injection for a short period =/= investing. Who knows, if it wasn't for his pump then ETH would've probably remained dead and irrelevant, THIS is how artificial the price of this shit is

>He participated in an ICO
see above. ICOs are the literal definition of pump&dump and are not the same as IPOs. Their intention is not value generation and holding onto the value, it's providing an artificial boost and inflation of price so clueless people get hyped and buy their overpriced sell orders

Bruh inflation in burgerstan is 2% at best (soon to be lower thanks to the Fed)

Inflation is still below 1% in the West as it has been for nearly a decade...

This is what they want you to believe. Just look at housing prices etc. It's all going up. What's keeping "Inflation" down is technical deflation.

That's the CPI inflation which is not true because it lags in a sense - it takes a lot of time for the market to adjust to actual inflation. The "real" one is closer to 3-4% and will not reduce but grow with the Fed's now-increasing rates

But if you hate inflation so much then get some dividend stocks that nullify a large portion of it, or simply go gold/silver. Gold especially will skyrocket with increasing rates

What I mean is technological deflation.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM

every nocoiner should watch this

Nice way to ignore my comment, faggot. I was talking about Ethereum, not Bitcoin. It has none of the bad publicity that Bitcoin has and is seen as a more professional crypto than all the others. It's also the least volatile and has an actual use.

>millionaire invests in technology with actual uses and potential to change how we circulate money
>this is somehow any different than a millionaire investing in a company stock

Take notes kids, this is how you stay poor.

They said EXACTLY the same about PayPal at the time that came out.

*just pretend hes saying cryptos every time he says gold. He even capitulates to the crypto overlords

>7% annual

I make 10% daily with shitcoins, and that's not even good by Veeky Forums standards

>Hates crypto
>Shills gold

Grandpa there's other websites out there for you

>not being an investment idort
I just sent over $2,500 to Ameritrade for investments in the stock markets but I also have my fingers in a decent amount in crypto. Both have their flaws and strengths that can be balanced. Both of you purist faggots, Wall St. old boys and crypto up and comers, need to diversify yourselves a little more or end up getting fucked in the end.

>hurr durr muh shadowstats
historical returns have been over 8% real
that's after inflation

historical return of shitty scamcoins will be negative before and after inflation

sad thing is all these threads bitching about crypto just look like a typical bear raid

Don't forget about when your assets fall by 50% in the next crash

South Africa and Nigeria already have bitcoin services.

Nobody is ever going to use crypto as a real currency. It's just a type of investment, and a really good one at that.

>nobody is ever going to use promissory notes as a real currency
>nobody is ever going to use credit cards
>nobody is ever going to use paypal
alright

>historical returns have been over 8% real

no, they havent. but it is amusing to see a conversation between a crypto supporter and a stock supporter, where the former is the more mature poster.

how the tables have turned.

You mean 95% and you're talking about crypto right?!

Just admit you're jealous of all the weeb neets who've made thousands off of crypto. I started 3 weeks ago and I've already made 3k

It's not too late to start investing in crypto user!

yes it is
the s&p 500 alone, excluding all other asset classes, with its dividends reinvested, returned an annualized 7% after inflation over the last 70 years diversifying into other classes tended to give a much higher return, especially small cap value

i guess i cant really point out to people who unironically believe in a future dominated by cryptocurrency that shadowstat inflation is chemtrail conspiracy tier

>7% annual
That's fucking shit, user. Unless you are really rich.

Why use a credit card for purchases from international suppliers when instead you can buy a cryptocurrency that does the exact same thing only more complicated?

it's "shit"
but it's safe. This is what retirement plans are based of