Redd 2: Pluto Boogaloo

Many weak handed cucks jumped off before we even went to the moon. You still have time. We're going to fucking Pluto so get the fuck in now.

even reddit abandoned reddid, there's no hope for it.

How can it NOT go to the moon with such a trendy and professional looking logo?

Are your hands sore?
Bag too heavy?

source? Otherwise FUD

sorry OP meant this weakling

There is some serious money coming in. Moderate sell walls are falling as we speak. We might lift off soon.

tfw in 2200 redd for lols

This gonna be gud. The triangle of wealth is forming upon this coin.

Did you spot the whale?

moms spaghetti

BOOOOM here we go again :-)
Still in from 13 and 14 sats

Buy the dips guys.

LIFT OFF
Get back in cunts.

woah wtf, did a whale just plug it back up at 60sat?

I bought at 40 SATs and when it went to 80 I thought it'd keep rising so I held on, then it went right back down to 40 and stayed there for ages before finally reaching 50 when I sold. Now, straight after I sell it, it starts mooning again. FML

we flyin

what the hell is this about reddcoin stakes?
I get coins for free?

Weak hands deserve to get left out

About how high do you expect this rocket to fly?
100? 200?
My hands are iron but my heart is a greedy jew.

I can smell the next pump coming. Some whale just scooped shares at 60 sats, look at the volume

We all know whales don't lose.

Use the wallet; just put your RDD into the wallet and it stakes automatically... free coins!

I feel like a pro trader

just had a look at the graph, is it about to blast off?

I just calculated my profit. All this work for 100 RDD.

HUGE PUMP INCOMING!!!!! YOU'RE WELCOME

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars....

BAAAABY KISS MEE
*jazz lick*
FILL MY HEART WITH SONG
LET ME SIIING FOREVER MORE

I don't expect it blasting above 100sat

Newfag here, do these triangles actually mean something or is it just a meme?

Now imagine if those positions were 100x their current size. YOu would have had 10.000 RDD

Lesson: You need money to make money

Google them

I'm gonna be rich

I'm starting to wonder about this coin. There have been no tweets from the reddcoin twitter since early April. If reddcoin is supposed to be a social media coin why isn't it more active on social media?

I plan to get ~1M redd coins and wait until the price skyrockets. I can't just start trading when I have no idea what I'm doing.

And that's a very good idea.
Let me save you some time and teach you another one.
You only netted a profit because the price of RDD is so low, if you tried the same on ETH with the same margins or even higher you would have lost money. Case in point in picrel.

Pump & Dump incoming?

Or a whale stocking up. A lot of whale already stocked up at 40.

Just dont understand how dogecoin has more value than this coin....wtf? Really though, ppl would rather invest (even if pump and dump) in dogecoin but not Reddit?

Reddit may be a free site but its worth like 5bill. What does dogecoin got over reddcoin exactly, a dog picture??

This coin has nothing to do with Reddit

I just checked with different prices. If a coin is more expensive, the price swing must be greater to make a profit. Thanks!

You must be 18 or older to post on this board.

I think it started out as a Reddit tipping platform a few years ago, but the development is still active and before the big memecoin boom they were already working on finalizing ReddID, and with ReddID coming soon it will work with more social media platforms and be even easier to use.

The great thing is that you can link a username to your RDD wallet, so someone can send RDD to a twitter/reddit/twitch/youtube username right inside the extension without having to look for a long and complicated wallet adress.

The thing I haven't seen much about is how normal people are going to aquire this coin. If the only possible way to get these is to trade on Bittrex it's never going anywhere. If they announce some sort of pricing plan when ReddId launches where you can easily buy x amount of coins we could see it going somewhere.

these are bots

It might be that companies buy it low now and begun stockpiling what miners have to sell. Once they have enough they will figure out a good way to bring it over to the users of all the social media sites like youtube, facebook and so on. What person buys in the millions of dollars? There must be something big behind it I think. Somebody knows something. I also don't understand why the miners sell out so cheap?
I will keep buying the dips that's for sure.

Easy give some based on karma. Set the ratio so that they dont get too much, just an incentive

Hopefully they stick with the leddit narrative, we need normies piling on to shill this coin to moon.

I want my lambo.