If Neanderthals had survived instead of Homo sapiens, would they be better off than us...

If Neanderthals had survived instead of Homo sapiens, would they be better off than us? They seemed smarter and got extinct only because we reproduct faster.

>They seemed smarter and got extinct only because we reproduct faster
They were also shittier at war because they didn't have the hand-eye coordination of Homo Sapiens which means they couldn't use projectile weapons with nearly the same efficacy.

> They seemed smarter
citation needed

plot twist: They didn't disappear, they colonized Atlantis and lived in secret observing our primitive behaviour. Then when we discovered them they went to colonize space.

when will scientists stop being numale cucks and clone them and release them into the population as a sociological experiment already

>went to space
Atlantis destroyed itself.
Also neaderthals and modern humans are genetic experiments, neaderthals were killed off because homo sapiens were a better slave race

People who believe in Neanderthal intelligence are the same morons who think Chris Langan is the smartest man on Earth.

Theoretical intelligence which doesn't demonstratably manifest in any way in the real world isn't intelligence.

Chris Langan just an autist with a brain as useless as 99.99% of Veeky Forums users, Neanderthals were idiots with shit tech no and creativity.
True intelligence always manifests through supremacy.

Period.

>we can determine any of this

People who make claims like this need to be gassed. Not only the researchers, but the people who read popsci articles on faceberg and then regurgitate this bullshit online as if they had any idea what they were talking about. Does saying these things make you feel smart? Are you honestly fucking retarded? Where the hell do you even get off? Hand eye coordination? We weren't even sure if dinosaurs had feathers or scales until a month ago, and people think they know about the hand eye coordination or an extinct homicnid? Literally kill yourself you unthinking, useless shitposter.

it's pretty obvious they were dumber though
they had next to no culture compared to even our most primitive achievements, no actual burials (yeah myth busted)

Losers of Veeky Forums love to identify with losers and hate winners.
Winning is always somehow unfair.

>Europeans have Neanderthal DNA
>Africa and other shitty continents have zero neander DNA

rlymakesufink

yeah euros have thal dna in non-coding parts of genome and genes like back hair and short statues shared with thals
ebin intellect there we took from them
not to mention asians have more ancient human dna

Asians have more Neanderthal DNA because Europeans are mixed with a branch of humans that had less or no Neanderthal admix.

I bet neanderthals directly evolved into humans

Is this a parody?

But Neanderthals did survive. They evolved into Caucasian (White people) we know today. So is several human species. Asian probably evolved from Erectus and Denisovan.

no he's that retarded

he's trying to find an excuse to a common "problem" people like him have

This is supposedly Neanderthal artwork.

well i think it's a bird

Here's my 23andme results. My half sister has even more variants than I do.

Christopher Langan nor Neanderthals never had a single good idea in their lives.
They are intellectually no different from people with Downs syndrome.
Granted, I'm not Richard Feynman myself either.

Post a pic of your profile

Pic related is me

>Tfw Neanderthal subhuman

Yes they would have eradicated us the moment they made ranged warfare, seeing as how their woman alone could beat the crap out of you without much effort, they could construct much more durable and heavier close range weapons combined with their brute strength would fuck you for good if it hit you even once.

Lets not get started on how heavy and thicker they could their armors due to their brute strength.

The fact they managed to carve stuff in rocks is impressive really, there is no evidence of ideographic thought before 40,000 B.C and the Neanderthals were already gone by then.

Did you need your wisdom teeth removed?

I don't post my pic to the chans, but we don't have similar features.

what genes
you share 8% of your overall DNA with viruses, it's genes that matter

I could post my results but this thread doesn't really seem like the place.

just write some actual gene variants, not irrelevant SNPs that do nothing
i'm curious

and if it's all non coding SNPs, post if they are associated with funny shit

>True intelligence always manifests through supremacy.
back to pol

This what you're looking for?

What has /pol/ have to do with anything?
I bet you fuckers would tell Hans Eysenck to "go back to /pol/"

yeah
you have only one?
it's actually a cute one a single base change and you are 0.1 inches taller on avg

one guy posted, had a gene that made his back hairer on avg

the supremacy thing, well, it's their excuse as to why white people are actually better than asians even though whites have a lower average IQ and hence lower genetic potential when it comes to intelligence

Yeah just the one. I'm only 6'0, but I thought neanderthals were shorter than modern man.

Usually Italians and Asians have tons of Neanderthal DNA. Are you Italian/Southern European?

this is mine

What does this have to do with anything?

We're they really that strong? That's pretty fucking terrifying.