Seriously, what the fuck would compel supposedly civilized people to do shit like this?

Seriously, what the fuck would compel supposedly civilized people to do shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Germany_(1939–45)
youtube.com/watch?v=yNk_osZWScw&t=11s&bpctr=1483065245
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thinking that the enemy will do that to you?

bonus points if you prove they actually do

Ask these guys: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Germany_(1939–45)

>we are being blockaded for a war we started, better massacre civilians!

literally niggers of europe

dey dindu nuffin!

my father was abusive growing up and I was bullied well into my mid 20s

If total war erupted I don't think I'd be a very nice person

Not being edgy, not being proud of it, just acknowledging facts

So I'd imagine the average einsatgruppen guy was in a similar situation

dey wuz good goys!

those people weren't murdered. Gassing or shooting doesn't leave bodies emaciated. The Germans interned their enemy aliens, just like every other country during the war. Unfortunately for both the Germans and their prisoners, Germany lost the war - and the destruction of their economy meant that they had nothing left to feed their prisoners with. That's the only difference between them and the Americans.

that might make sense if they were doing this to enemy soldiers, but the einsatzgrouppen was doing nothing but shooting up civilians.

Also, from what I've read, the guards at the camps were drafted from the lowest of low lifes imaginable. imagine giving some autistic mall cop supreme authority and basically making him judge dredd

>making up bullshit

>The Germans interned their enemy aliens
The only reasons they were "enemy aliens" is because the Nazis proclaimed absolute hatred of them and wanted to murder every last one.

But user don't know you that the Jews and Bolsheviks stabbed Germany in the back, and that's why they lost WWI? The black day of the German army and the absolute collapse of their war capacity after they hurled themselves into the Kaiserschlatt and the Hundred Days has nothing to do with it at all. The Germans were winning until the JEWS lost the war!

>"hitler totally loved them and wanted to feed them, but because of the war, those mean allies stole all his food and they starved to death! He didnt want them to die at all!"-t. stormfag revisionist

>"should the international finance jew inside and outside of europe push europe into another world war, the result will not be a victory for jewry, but the destruction of the jewish race in europe"-t. Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=yNk_osZWScw&t=11s&bpctr=1483065245

Yeah, that's why the enemy aliens who were declared untermenschen starved and died, but the literally millions of the ones that weren't, such as the 2 million French PoWs they had interned since July of 1940, didn't!

God, stormniggers are dumb.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
Couple of questions:
Why did the nazis need gass tight doors and zyklon b for "special treatment of the jews"?
Why did they build barracks for "special treatment"?
Why were they requiring more muffles?
What did Kinna mean by "Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews" in his report?
Why are there so many testimonies, some of them written during the war?
How come the krakow forensic institute found that gassing took place?
Why did no nazi official deny the holocaust?

Uniforms.

Juice go home.

Pretending that isn't happening, and or a necessary evil is a start.

I get the impression that largely the German populace just turned a blind eye to what was actually happening.

>I get the impression that largely the German populace just turned a blind eye to what was actually happening.
The 101st making the local Germans bury the dead at the camp they found was some sweet justice.

Are you fucking retarded

>it was a necessary evil to kill the most elite and integrated ethnic group in germany you guys
sure

will a pol-person explain to me why it's so critical that the holocaust is a hoax
cant you just hate the niggers without having to be a nazi apologist, is it le jew connection you have to bring in or what

Idiot, they were starved to death while others died from typhus.

It's complicated, but the hate comes first and the justification comes later. They're a very small group, and most live their lives without ever even seeing a Jew, it's just sheer statistics given how there are only 14 million jews, half of them being retarded orthodox who don't use computers and stay in their little enclaves

They're small enough to be painted for whatever, and given there's barely anyone to defend whatever accusations against them, they stick, as opposed to trying to call all Catholics greedy, evil and whatever, because there are 1 billion Catholics, and much more likely to tell you to shut the fuck up

Denying the holocaust is just a spite attempt to attack a group that they don't really know about besides from their preconceived and sometimes fabricated information.

what does this have to do with anything in this thread

>reported rumors

stormfags are so retarded they blow themselves out with their own """"""""""""""evidence""""""""""""""

have you heard of the bear and the eagle?

The nazis surely killed at least 20 million people, Russians alone lost 10 million civilians if not more

i was unaware that russian civilian deaths counted towards the holocaust :^)

>moving the goalpost

>holocaust study
>claims Nazis
>killed
>20 million
>people

What school did you learn your reading comprehension at

Lol humans are violent savage apes, our empathy is the only reason you dont see us trying to kill eachother for fun 24/7.

>implying i didn't give you that point

if you eat this chocolate bar, you MIGHT die

:^-)

>Humans are violent and savage with the exception of the one thing that makes us violent and savage!

Wow, gee, what a novel fucking thought! Truly, you could join the MENSA Olympics with that sort of mental gymnastic talent.

Ok autismo stay in your containment board pls

lovely argument lad now go get ripped apart by bears and eagles in a cage

you're mentally retarded, it's not like anyone's pretending you're not dude, you're posting childish nonsense in a history thread

someone stop this aut-righter, he's redpilling everybody

because even that empathy is easy to erode.

>you're posting childish nonsense
how is it nonsense if you have yet to disprove it

you make assertions without evidence, which only a retard would do, and you're treated and prove yourself as such

what happened in your childhood

>you make assertions without evidence
the evidence is there you just haven't seen it

an intellectually superior being
heh just leave here kid, you can never keep up with the likes of me

>hurr durrr derpa durr
>if I act more autistic maybe they'll think im merely PRETENDING to be retarded

Cringing me out user, you act like you're the first teenager to get BTFO and revert to nonsensical shitposting to preserve your fragile ego

it wasn't quite an electric chair. IT was giant pillars that arched electricity that the SS used at treblinka to quickly get rid of the old and infirm. I think that had some sort of set up where they were electrified (till they burst into flames) and then a trap door of some sort dropped them onto waiting carriages that would transport them to the mass graves.
Accounts say you could hear the archs of electricity bursting all day and at night you could see the giant furnaces shooting flames 100 ft upinto the air. I came to the conclusion that treblinka was the worse one of them all.

>he thinks im pretending

Because not burying diseased corpses is a good way to spread diseases.