18y/o

>18y/o
>50£
Can I even do anything with this much?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about getting a job?

Quit your studies, get a job, buy every coin /biz says.

One year later you will be rich.

a pizza, a soft drink, and some garlic bread

You can buy altcoins and have 1000£ by this time next week.

POSW

Working
Just asked if I could do anything with this amount to see if I can get into it with more

Look for pumps and get in before that. Go all in and try to double your cash, soon enough you'll have enough.

I had about the same as you but already got to 200 doing that. Would have more if I weren't so weak handed

Where do I have to pay attention to not fuck it up?

>Step 1
Open coinmarketcap.com/

>Step 2
Throw a sticky dart at your screen

>Step 3
Invest your £50 in to whatever coin your dart lands on

>Step 4
Be 100% more rich this time next week

Invest in the memecoins user, you'll ride a lambo in a few years.

Thanks for the advice

buy eth

retire

Suck 50 more dicks for £1 each, double your capital.

Solid 10/10

Hi mate, you should invest in DGB, do whatever you like, check back in a year, quit whatever your doing and buy a lambo. Not kidding.

This, it's ridiculous. I bought just 0.04 BTC worth of altcoins at noon and my balance is already up to 0.045

how do i get good?

you put it all in a shitcoin and hope it moons, then put all of that in another shitcoin, then you buy top 10 coins and wait 3 years

Aaand it's gone.

Cryptocurrencies are volatile as fuck short term
Don't panic about it
All of them grow long term anyways

1) Setup coinbase. 2) Buy £50 of Bitcoin, when the price hits a stable point. 3) Transfer balance of bitcoins to Bittrex, the no bitches allowed exchange, 4) Make 3-4 acquisitions in a couple of different coins you think can increase in price. You can't afford to go balls deep into one coin and get stuck holding for a month, don't lose momentum, you can make 20% gains daily and grow your capital.

It was just a joke, it's still worth more than the investment.

PUMP AND DUMP BOYO, do it faggot

Why not just buy btc on Kraken ?

I started with $283 3 months ago and I turned it into $10,000. You can do plenty with that much. Spread £10 across 5 different low market cap memes that Veeky Forums shills over the next 2 days and it'll be worth £1000 by Friday. Then do the same but with £50 spread over 20, and so on.

yeah, but do you participate in pump and dumps, a form of financial fraud?

low market cap memes as in stocks? or crypto?

there is no regulation in crypto.