Long Term Hodls

This is a thread to discuss which coins we think will be profitable in 1, 2, or 3 years' time. I'm talking about long-term, steady growth because the tech and dev team behind the coin are solid and will have real life applications.

I think ETH, BTC, and DGB could go really far in the future, although desu I'm not sure about BTC because of the scaling debate and impending hard fork. XMR, ANT, LTC and REP also seem to be good candidates for long-term growth.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

aeternity.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin will do USAF on September anyway, so that one is fine

BTC will still continue to grow, every single altcoin trades from BTC and most normies know about it and are more likely to buy bitcoins than anything else.

I would personally hold these long term

BTC, ETH, DGB, XMR

Also anything similar to Maidsafe and others might be good. I really can't recommend anything else, it looks pretty uncertain.

United States Air Force?

Are you trading other coins in the short term to raise capital? I agree with your list but I want to try to invest in smaller coins over the next few months (before I start grad school and have no time to trade) and then leverage my gains into BTC, ETH, etc.

My god, uasf, user activated soft fork.

dgb btc eth

Eth, BTC, SYS

I am pretty certain Verge is going to go up a bit at least. Maybe RDD with some pumps but unless they can actually implement stuff with social media networks it's future looks shaky.

Verge could turn into a long-term hold if it proves itself as an user coin.

Everything else seems way too obscure to me right now to think of what would be consistent enough to make money off of.

holding DGB , ETH and a little of btc

>nobody mentions BAT

I'll see you from my BATmobile.

How many user coins do we need? Verge seems like a P&D based off shit we already have.

I'm hodling dgb my friend. The lead developer needs time to bring the project to fruition but if/when he pulls it off it's going to be outstanding.

I'm looking more now into ICO's coming later down the track but I did jump on MobileGo.io because it's an insanely lucrative market and kids just keep pumping their hard won sheckels into mobile games.

One platform I'm quite intrigued by is Aeternity, crowdsale coming up on the 29th May. You should check that one out because I think it could definitely go far as a technology with an oracle that apparently can pull data from the web like weather data or other stuff and put it into the contracts which is an idea I had in mind for something I'm working on so I may build a project on this platform in the future. aeternity.com/

I think later stage ICO's will be a better bet because right now there's a rush on an people are making mistakes and will be outdone by superior tech in a very short time period because there's now tonnes of the worlds most talented people in this space.

Whatever you've got I'd recommend to hodl through the coming drop in the market because the next time we moon it's going to be glorious. All of the apps and dapps are being constructed now so that mom n pop and joe blow can get in on the action in a meaningful and safer way and not get blown away by whales every time.

AI is going to play a huge role in all of this as people begin to realize that coins are rigged from the start and too many whales shitting in the ocean messes things up for the average investor.

One ICO I did want to mention is NVO. I was going to keep this one to myself because it's a fucking doozy but it really makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. This one has the potential to literally ROB all of the current exchanges. Things I like about it
Very fair distribution of tokens
Brilliant whitepaper and technological standards
Obviously a brilliant team

My bets are:
eth, etc - I think etc may replace eth in some circumstances, it's very likely to grow
ATH, WAVES
VOX
LSK, SC
GNT, GRC
DGB

Thanks for the excellent advice friend. It's always nice to hear from a level headed person amidst all the crazy antics on Veeky Forums. I fear a drop in the market coming soon and am wary about losing my investment, but I'm in this for the long run and just need to remember that in 10 years I could be a wealthy man because of risks I took today.

What do you think of BAT?

I'm the OP btw, posting from phone now at work

DOGE
LTC
BTC
GNT
SYS
DGB

I'll see you there user, noot noooot

Meanwhile DGB and RDD does NASA.

BTC
ETH
GNT
WAVES
XEM

long term
>BTC
>ETH
>XRP

mid term
>DGB
>LTC

short term
>nothing

>BTC
>ETH
>XMR
>Siacoin (This one could pull a Ripple)

XBY has huge potential but it also pretty risky

For xby, put a small percentage of your cryptomoney in now it's low and hold for a year.

wow you fags need moar xmr. it's bitcoin 2.0

XLM/STR
ETC
XMR
BTC
LTC
ETH
ETC
NXT
STEEM
FCT
DCR
ZEC
DOGE
EXP
EDG
XEM
ARDR
BITB
KTC
SLR
ZEN

I get BTC and ETH. But was is the unique thing about DGB?

Verge is a renaming of DogeDark I think. Its gotta be crap.

>XRP
>WAVES
>GNT
>ETH
>BTC

Lambo babe land.

Besides ETH BTC

XEM, REP, SLR

BTC
ETH
GNT
STRAT
LTC

DGB is my gamble...

GNT price predictions? Wild guesses welcome

Feel like you can't go wrong with dumping 100 USD into most ICOs...most will flop but a few go at least 100x

$26,443,850 US / GNT

YES