BLOCKFOLIO thread

Also I have $500 to spend, should I buy XMR or GNT?

Do you always buy tops? idk man GNT sounds like short term bet, XMR long term. I'll probably pick up some XMR when it dips. Currently holding both, more in GNT though. Wanting a larger push upwards before I close out.

How far so you realistically see golem going? 50 cents before brass maybe?

I've heard other 50 cents, so maybe. Also heard a lot of FUD surrounding the project which is why I'm not so sure I want to hold long term.

Golem Short Term? It's definitely long term, awesome project, this will go up a lot.

golem or DGB for quick profits? What do I buy?

Why the fuck did you buy Milo

You're doing well mate, I just bought my very first and only Ethereum and I'm looking forward to having a portfolio like yours. Lots of coins fit for growth.

I'm just a shrimp who started with 50 eur but I'm posting for other poorcoiners like me to say that gradual gains are sweet too

So, I'm goint to be fair with you. You should buy DGB, wait longterm, so not fucking daytrade. In a year from now you will think of me. And you''ll Thank me.

is the current price of DGB alright to buy at? i've made like $5 from btc because I dont have much to start with.

curren pricing gets me like 5500 dgb

Thanks man, best of luck to you. Still plenty of money to be made in these coins and others.

ALREADY DOWN 0.3 BTC

WHAT THE FUCK DO I EXIT OUT OF/INVEST IN NEXT

Been working crypto as my first job and cashing out 200 a week. I made around 1370 from XRP so now this is what I'm investing in.

Exit xrp, it isn't even a real crypto, invest in gnt, that's going to the moon next month

I'm thinking I'll have around 300 around June.

Dude. Buy rdd or vox now and hold.

Absolutely. I'd also get some augur too.

>falling for the musicoin meme
You're better than this user.

I've got some XLM, LTC, MUSIC, RDD, and SLR too.

Wish I had that much Monero.

Am I going to make it guys?

Share some ETH for a poor mother fucker that has no money to invest, I want to get rid of my college debt : ETH-0x97b2e2af6bead38394e4909c292d40fa56db422c
or some sweet btc
14TjfUN5Gx4xQf2ynB1aPQCSd2zxbAaM4y

Not with TESCO mobile you ain't, wasteman

Advice for a long term coin to a poorfag?

Hi
Just wondering where one should be buying bitcoins from and what's a good wallet to be using

Dynamic diversification, Batman!

It's all about saving those pennies to put into crypto! Get with the times

man i kno the feel i have almost the same amount of money portfolio

I feel like Iv got a decent enough portion of all the major players! I think it's now mainly stay away from shills and research some upcoming ICO's

>90% up
Are you stupid?

I had 120000 Doge at one point, but turned it into bitcoin way before the current price rise.

Nope. Stop chasing artificial gains. You're gonna get roasted.