ITT: we pretend it is the last 100 years of the Roman empire

A lot of these Germanic refugees are fleeing the Huns and just trying to make a new life for themselves. If we accept them, they will assimilate into the dominant Roman culture and be building roads and putting fish sauce on all their food in a generation or so.

Have you read the latest works by Augustine lately? He says even taking pleasure in the consumption of FOOD might be sinful. Crazy.

WE ROMAN EMPIRE NOW ROME BOI!
haha just kidding ANTONIVS you aight

Don't you think it's a coincidence that all this germanic immigration stuff happened after the Romans met the jews and not before like in 100 BC?

History repeats itself.

latin women are whores
they wall want to bang germanics just because theyre tall and burly

>Vandals invade Hispania in 470

>Vandals invade Africa in 427

Wat

it's BC

The Vandals most certainly did not invade spain in 470 BC, Look at the Baeleric Islands, Sardinia, and Italy, its clearly after 427. Either way, its incorrect.

Fucking Papists reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Never trust Genoans or Venetians reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Are you retarded?

Also

>he still worships the old gods
>he still believes Jesus was divine

took me a second

I am gonna live on top of pillar

These memegration arrows really don't matter for what actually happened. Practically none of them actually did anything of worth for hundreds of years. The only interesting ones are the Huns because they seem to have provoked everything.

Goddamn I hate how history is taught in basic school.

WE WUZ WARRIORs N' SHIT

Praise Wotan not Jesus Cuckist who was also a jew

If your wife is lusting after that Theodoric dick, you're doing something wrong in the bed chamber
Forget praying to Christ, sacrifice to Priapus and win back her favor

kek

Constantine did literally nothing wrong.

Oh bona dea goddamn christian plebs. We need to sacrifice 1000 white bulls to save nostra res publica.

>No suebi on the map

My inner Galician-Portuguese is triggered, OP.

>implying 1453 wasn't the year Rome fell for good
Are YOU retarded?

Maybe they'll like you more if you were a real man and not a manchild spending his time looking at Egyptian mosaics and scribbling grafitti on a Scythian horse riding auditorium.

Oogah boogah, Rockstation 3 > X-Rock 360

As is the general scholarly consensus on Veeky Forums, the Eastern Hellenic Despotate was not Rome.

>it wasn't Rome because MUH FEEWINGS
ok

>it was Rome because MUH LARP FANTASY
ok

t. frank barbar

It was also about 350 years after the last of three Jewish revolts. They were incredibly shittily timed since Rome wasn't facing any other external or internal threat when they happened.

>were a part of the roman empire
>split up by a roman emperor
>had roman emperors
>called themselves roman
>followed roman law
>were roman citizens
?

Rome ended for good in the 7th Century when Heraclius changed the official language to Greek and dropped Augustus for Basileus.

see

You've fallen for memes if you think 1204 wasn't the end of Rome.

>refer to my incorrect shitposts
No thanks.

Just look at Veeky Forums today and compare it to 10 years ago and you'll see the site itself is living the last 100 years of the Roman Empire. Just replace the barbarians with reddit. They've already conquered /pol/ and are moving to invade the rest of the site.

>They've already conquered /pol/ and are moving to invade the rest of the site.
How do you not realize Veeky Forums is basically just a reddit outpost and has been for at least 3 years? Same with /tv/ and /v/. All the big non-anime boards are heavily infested with reddit. And /pol/ is more facebook at this point than reddit.

This.

>no Suebi
>Vandals not divided into their constituent groups
>no Alans
>Britain barely figures
>no Rugi

Tfw all you want is a big Latin emperor to hold you tightly at night but you're stuck with a superior Greek one so you get jelly

I mean if I'm gonna have a big strong Greek man I want a REAL one, not some Byzandweeb roleplaying as a Roman.

>tfw you lose half your family to Greek rebels

At least we still have the Balkans and Egypt.

underrated

Man, those turks sure are spreading through the Balkans quickly.

I wish we still owned Anatolia

Funny you say that since in 100 bc Rome faced a germanic migration way bigger than the ones that killed it.

Hey you fucking roman cunts gimme some gold and fine women or me and me steppe lads will come probe your anuses with our arrows. Cheers.

LMAO Römer männlein

Gott and His Son are not the same being. Repent, Trinitarian untermensch. Arianism is the true path to Gott.

t. Arminius

PS: Please accept my Roman citizenship you bastards