All the newfags getting 1000% or more ROI

>all the newfags getting 1000% or more ROI
wtf? how do I do that? Do I have to risk it all like a fucking retard putting all my portfolio in a single shitcoin?
t. 175% ROI since May the 5th

Other urls found in this thread:

fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
discord.gg/pDtKZa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yez

fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

tonight, brother...

wtf is this shit

Protip

Buy coins that have real world applications. Platforms that normies are expected to use.

t. Waves

I do that, that's the point
newfags are buying literal shitcoins and get pumped to oblivion

Well you could join some pump groups and chats and follow their pumps.

That's like 1500 real dollars to enter dude

you are one ungrateful fuck. 75% pure profit and you're still greedy and looking at other people.

Hand in your profit faggot

brother... the next two pumps are free, for now...

Okay Veeky Forums I've installed the wallet software now change my life.
I'll buy 100$ worth of Digibytes for every 1000DGB I recieve
DGB:DHvJPFG6gXnQPipV5Bm5g3sg2ZyDgwbWk1

DONT fucking do this, it's been proved before on Veeky Forums that this is a massive scam run by a few leafs who have already accumulated a shit ton of their selected coin, then they get their idiot army to pump so they can dump on everyone. I lost fucking $1000 because of these fucktards ANY PUMP GROUP BUT THIS GROUP SERIOUSLY

op, click on this, and I'll see you on the moon.

discord.gg/pDtKZa

Sent ;)

The first thought that I had when I read 8 to 16 coins is "what if they stocked up on ALL the coins?" They're all dirt cheap

This is a good opportunity to buy now. You can get 1 000 000 MINT for just 0.05 BTC right now. Perfect for a pump and dump.

this, just dont buy dumb P&D shit

Waves is good, XRP probably too, DGB is 50/50 with the gaming part being a useless joke but it has other things going for it (its cheap as fuck so I would get some just in case)

If you had 1000 dollars you literally could have just put 100-150 in the top 7-10 cryptomarket watch coins and seen growth over a few weeks.

really? I don't even have DGB but the gaming part seems like it's a great idea

I can easily see shit like higher tier players making a bit of passive income from coins like that, especially with the rise of esports

Learn technical analysis mate

where did you learn?

>Uses a computer to post this question

New fags are risk all their money on shitcoin pumps. The quantity of newfags is so high that statistically many of them will succeed at doing this in the short term. The one's that succeed at this will gloat on biz, and the one's that fail not so much.

>Brother
Pajeet detected

>who have already accumulated a shit ton of their selected coin
How can they do that, when the has determines what coin will pump, or are you saying that they know, because they buy all of the coins from the list that they provide?