Veeky Forums will defend this

Veeky Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,,1715580,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look at some literally who making an uneducated guess at the time of a recent event!

why are you stormfags continuously making threads tonight simply to get BTFO?

oh wow, it adds up exactly to 11,000,000

well meme'd

muh gas chambers! not typhus!

That was from 1933. This is from 1948.

What happened to the six gojillian?

>the Wannsee conference never happened because reasons

>being autistic and getting mad at an approximation

not an argument

not an argument

yeah, too bad it used ESTIMATES from 1938 for 1948 and not actual data

I wonder how you feel that even Irving admitted that gas chambers were used to kill jews by the nazis

theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,,1715580,00.html

>The judge repeatedly asked Irving if he still subscribed to the views articulated in the 1989 speeches. "I made a mistake saying there were no gas chambers in Auschwitz," he conceded.

>hcn is used to kill people in United Stats gas chambers today
Who the fuck writies this shit?

hydrogen cyanide is a pretty common gas used to kill people

Like, for spies? Federal gov only executes via lethal injection/electric chair/bullets.

At what point where gas chambers used by the u.s.?

>As of 2010, the last person to be executed in the gas chamber was German national Walter LaGrand, sentenced to death before 1992, who was executed in Arizona on March 3, 1999. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit had ruled that he could not be executed by gas chamber, but the decision was overturned by the United States Supreme Court.[6] The gas chamber was formerly used in Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina and Oregon. Six states, Arizona, California, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri and Wyoming, authorize lethal gas if lethal injection cannot be administered, the condemned committed their crime before a certain date, or the condemned chooses to die in the gas chamber.[10] In October 2010, New York governor David Paterson signed a bill rendering gas chambers illegal for use by humane societies and other animal shelters.[11]

There are still several states where you can request death by gas chamber, though why you would pick that I have no idea

You know, I don't deny that the holocaust happened but the 6 million number seems exaggerated.

Were there even that many jews in the areas occupied by Germany for that many to die?

Why can't I question the accuracy of those numbers? The fact that I can't makes me want to.

>estimate came from May 2, 1945
>And what did they mean by "Europe"? Did this number include Russia.

>Were there even that many jews in the areas occupied by Germany for that many to die?

yes

see

> The fact that I can't makes me want to.

this is retarded not only from a logical point, but also based on the fact that you are questioning it right now

Serious question, do you people think historians are fucking retarded? Do you somehow think they missed to check your 5 year old tier questions in one of the most researched subjects in the field?

>Were there even that many jews in the areas occupied by Germany for that many to die?
Definitely.

Another source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931

>Judaism: 3,113,933
And that's 1931. There were probably 3.5 million or more Jews in Poland alone in 1939.

see
Nazis own estimates of Jews in Europe

Thanks guys, still it's far from one of the worst genocides is it's always played out to be.

I was pretty scary considering how efficient it was though

nigger kike faggot

>, still it's far from one of the worst genocides is it's always played out to be.

yeah, its pretty up there as one of the most horrific events in history based on the complete barbarism of it. It was an industrial scale slaughter of people.

look up Oskar Dirlewanger or Joseph Mengele

I think the Japanese were on par more brutal and barbaric, the things that happened in the Rape of Nanking, what the did to Soldiers and Marines in combat, and the experiments they conducted in their Units were something out of a horror novel.

And worst of all, most of the perpetrators in Unit 731 got away with it.

Truly industrial look at all these evil execution methods they invented!

wow, a non argument! stormfags seem to love those

Is the holocaust babbys first encounter with primary and secondary sources for most stormniggers?

Wow are you denying that 2 million Jews were steamed to death and the undeniable truth of Jews masturbated to death? That's jail time for you Holocaust denier!

I mean why would they make up these comic book villain level stories. It only hurts their case.

You posted this earlier, fuck off already

You're the reason this board went to shit, you cunt

Jesus, pol is really getting serious this weak.

>gets accused of not understanding how historical information works
>responds by showing he doesnt understand modern information

You're bad at this.

>rumours
>contextless extracts
>unsourced extracts

Wew lad

imgur.com/gallery/725A7

>the numbers that I like are right
>the numbers that I don't like are wrong

That roller coaster story.

>800 to 900 yards from the place where the ovens were the prisoners were squeezed into little cars that ran on rails.

>In Auschwitz these cars had various dimensions and could hold up to 15 people. As soon as a car was loaded, it would be set in motion on an inclined plane that traveled at full speed down a corridor.

>At the end of the corridor there was a wall, and in the wall was the door to the oven.

>As soon as the car hit the wall, the door opened automatically,

>and the car would dip forward and pitch its cargo of living people into the oven.

No, they aren't wrong, they are estimates. The population of jews magically dropped from 1948 to 1949 in the world almanac when new estimates were made, which stormniggers conveniently forget to say in their infopics.
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

That dragons story

>Here were dreadful forewarnings come over the land of Northumbria, and woefully terrified the people: these were amazing sheets of lightning and whirlwinds, and fiery dragons were seen flying in the sky. A great famine soon followed these signs, and shortly after in the same year, on the sixth day before the ides of January, the woeful inroads of heathen men destroyed god’s church in Lindisfarne island by fierce robbery and slaughter.

Raid on Lindisfarne? More like raid on Lindisfake amirite? Who believes this rubbish?!?!?!?

Like I said, babbys first primary and secondary sources.

>repeating shitty internet rumors literally no one ever took seriously because you actual arguments and documents got BTFO

also, this is really retarded logic anyway. Its like saying the Iraq War never happened because there are those STOLEN VALOR! people who lie about having fought in it

Read what I wrote about Lindisfarne again, with a view of being critical of what sources tell us