Who still in? I really, really believe in this coin. Hoping for a rocket after the announcement today

Who still in? I really, really believe in this coin. Hoping for a rocket after the announcement today

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and I will hold long term if it doesn't

>believe
Belief and money don't mix, why should I buy?

>those exchanges

cba m8, bittrex or gtfo.

it's usually pretty simple

>big conference
>coin makes some announcement\
>hype
>normies buy in
it's just better to be ahead of the masses

it will still rise
i believe your a faggot

enjoy getting dumped
:^(

yeah, look how that worked out for syscoin.

The only thing this conference has done is fuck altcoins in the ass.

I'm giving it a week to see some action. Otherwise I'll dump what I have and look for something better.

Someone gave a good prediction that it's expected to have some nice gains this week so I'm in it as well

If I told you to jump off a cliff, cos theres gold down the bottom, would you do it?

>If I told you to jump off a cliff, cos theres gold down the bottom, would you do it?
Use a parachute dumb ass. This coin is fucking perfect, low walls, low buy in, not even close to its ATH, about to be summer and the normies are going to eat this shit up just like they did last summer.

If I gave you wings and told you theres gold in the sun would you not fly to it>?

Faggot.

I bought into this coin, it's an actually usable coin and people seem to overlook that shit

Its on bittrex nigger.

No I'd climb down you tard.

what/when's the announcement

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/

today 130pm

i think this shit will straight mooooooooooon

>coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/
it literally says nothing about solar coin

faggot small coiner wannabes
trying to scam
gets scammed themselves

Lol dude show me 1 other coin related to solar energy? And even if there is 1 other, they are scarce but will be discussed. Of course people are going to be checking the coin out

You not shilling hard enough, suckers

bought 450, lets see where this goes

Bought 600 lets do this

Last chance. Talk starts in less than an hour.