Bought RDD at 6 sats for 200€

>bought RDD at 6 sats for 200€
>sold it at 13

If it wasn't just a greedy jew I would have made 2000€ out of it

NEVER LOOK BACK

Hindsight is 20/20 user.
You made over +100%, nothing to blame yourself for.
Although I tend to hold until I'm at +300% or more to avoid feeling bad about this stuff.

Or not. You never know what's going to happen, it could have easily gone down the shitter forever instead of hitting a new ATH. Don't dwell on these things, they will always happen.

You made gains on a shitcoin pump and dump. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Profit taking and reinvesting is a much better long term strategy then just looking for the next get rich overnight moon mission.

it this shitcoin worth buying in hope of a moon or its over?

I'm in the same boat, bought at 5, sold at 15. Now I'm just holding like $50 in a few shitcoins (XRP, LTC) for the moon missions while the rest is like 30/60 BTC/ETH

I have only 1000€ worth of crypto
I will invest seriously once I have more capital.

Same story here, bro. Don't look at Rdd chart again, ever

I bought $100 worth at 21 and sold at 14 thinking it would crash....

when the dev completes redd-id it's gonna moon again. hopefully enough to top 20. then sites will be able to implement the public wallet in user profiles and people can transfer rdd using chrome wallet. I don't know if it will have widespread usage but it's the first big project of its kind so it's getting hype for sure.
my advice is hold if you have any, you get some nice staking, and buy if you don't have other coins atm. buy for sure when dev announces the launch

Bought at 20 sats for $400 just as the dump ended and thought I got screwed over by all the damn shilling. Just HODLed and it went up to 78sats next day and sold for a tidy profit. When in doubt, HODL

>holding 7.5mil since buying in at 7 sat late 2014
>sold 2mil at 20 sat
i feel like there might be another pump and i'll try to sell between 80 to 100. been following the community sporadically the whole time and whilst ReddID is a development (the old devs left maybe 18 months ago or thereabouts and the remaining holders were rather annoyed by the '12 month roadmaps' which turned out to be largely bs, though they did implement PoSV) and there are various wallets and plugins and stuff still in the making, I'm doubtful it will ever truly take off

Only put 50 dollars into this at 18 sat because I believed I was getting memed on by biz

I would say when you have less than $500 invested in something there's basically no reason to sell, just keep holding and checking the price once a month. Even if it ends up being worth less than $100 it's not like you really lost anything, normies waste hundreds of bucks on stupid shit every month, don't be a normie.

>normies waste hundreds of bucks on stupid shit every month
This is very true. $500 is what a normie in the 18 - 29 year old group wastes in a month of partying. Imagine putting that money towards memecoins. I wish I had spent more on ETH in the early days, instead of only spending $40, but I at least got 5.4 ETH out of it.

nah im gonna wait till it dips to 40 or even 30 then buy and hold, gonna happen in a few days

Never thought it would go up by 1000%

>bought rdd at 4 sats
>sold at 9 sats when i went to bed since i heard bagholders were gonna dump at 10-15 sats
>wake up, its 17 sats

iktf, had 800000 at .06 and sold most of them during the dip after it broke thirty for the first time. Thankfully I held 100000 but it's a bittersweet 1000% plus return.

>saw RDD at 4sats
>fuck that shitcoin pump and dump
>its over 50 sats now
A bit jealous of some of you guys right now, at least ETH and ZEC are doing well for me.

former /pol/lack here
What does sat mean?

Sat is short for Satoshi, smallest denomination of BTC. 1 satoshi === .00000001 BTC

Well I sold at the peak of the ride and put back into BTC. Got close to 300% gains and Im not really confident in that coin giving me much back too be honest. If it does then Im still 300% up over night so easy money.

>I wish I had spent more on ETH in the early days, instead of only spending $40, but I at least got 5.4 ETH out of it.

Same. Bought like 8.5 ETH for like 70 bucks which is so fucking ridiculous right now...