When is this piece of shit gonna work so I can send my fucking money somewhere else that is more secure and not a piece...

When is this piece of shit gonna work so I can send my fucking money somewhere else that is more secure and not a piece of garbage?

bitcoin atm

Same here stupid shit has been down way too long.
Quick question, whats the best online wallet for btc?

Any idea why its down now 2 days in a row?

I use Electrum

I wouldn't know. I don't know if cb has given out a report or anything of that nature. Pretty sure that this is sign that their software is not to be well trusted. Gonna be transfering my coins to Exodus once this shit is over.

exit scam
write it off as a loss and keep on keepin' on

I got sent to their support page with this message, Minor Service Outage: We're looking into reports of customers incorrectly receiving CVN verification errors and 24 hour lockouts when attempting to verify new credit or debit cards. Bank account verification remains online as an alternative.

That's something else. they website is going through some shit. Look at the left side.

I really don't know why anyone has any problem with coinbase other than they are late to the game and have to wait for ID verification, limit increases and shit. Network traffic, okay. They fixed most of their UI issues and GDAX integration

Card getting denied? Call the 1-800 number on the back of the card and tell them you are going to make a charge and want to verify the transaction as it happens and they will whitelist coinbase's out-of-country card processor

seriously you faggots need to develop at least 3 ways of getting your money in/out of crypto. Nobody is going to hold your hand

This.
Fucking newfags, use google and figure it out ffs.

Thanks user

I hate Coinbase because they banned me and pull all kinds of shady shit BUT they are FDIC insured. Other exchanges aren't. Or just use a wallet like you're supposed to. I still think making a paper wallet and then autistically memorizing the address is the coolest way to go cause it's really like having a wallet in your mind. The code is the wallet and only you know it, so that's pretty cool. Obviously don't lose the paper in case you forget though...

You stupid fucks, we ain't talking about that. I'm talking about an error message saying "Unfortunately, Coinbase is temporarily unavailable". There's a degraded performance for the website and a partial outage for cards. I'm waiting for this to end so I can send my money off elsewhere.

Imagine needing to launder money or something and simply sending it via some cryptocurrency to a paper wallet, then memorizing the wallet and hiding it/getting rid of it.

Anyone who asks where the money is would be out luck since it's literally in your mind.

>he fell for goybase

>I hate Coinbase because they banned me and pull all kinds of shady shit BUT they are FDIC insured.

Exactly what the hell do you think is FDIC insured with coinbase? I'll tell you: your USD cash balance. Do you really believe the US government is going to pay off you shitcoin losses when coinbase folds? If so, you're living in a fantasy world.

everyone should be storing their crypto in paper wallets if possible to keep them safe

as soon as normies stop trying to flood it. there are so many people who want to buy ETH, but can't at the moment because of coinbase being unprepared for the explosion

This. Their fees are fucking horrendous as well.

Gemini has been good to me so far.

The last time I pulled money from coinbase was when I was being a fucking moron and selling 10 ETH at a time at $13, $14, $15 cause I was happy to finally have gains and was trying to catch the new ATH and then buy the dip that never came.

Anyways withdrawing USD from kraken is a fucking pain in the ass that I could never get to work, so I traded my ETH for BTC on kraken, moved the BTC to coinbase, coverted to USD there, and then put in my checking account. I cant remember what the fee was but I think it was like 1.25% which I dont think is that bad.

Kraken charges a flat $5 to withdraw USD. So if I was moving more than $5k, I'd want to use kraken, right?