Let's set the record straight. They weren't Polish death camps, they weren't German death camps...

Let's set the record straight. They weren't Polish death camps, they weren't German death camps, they were UKRAINIAN death camps.

90% of the people running the death camps were ukrainian volunteers. Ukrainian askaries had a larger role in directly administrating the death camps than German soldiers did. When will Ukraine pay reparations to israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations
amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Steinberg
youtube.com/watch?v=euenUDkqO_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>death camps located in Poland
>not polish

The polak weasels his way out of responsibility again

>Don't blame me bro I tried to starve them all!

>90% of the people running the death camps were ukrainian volunteers

>Ukrainian askaries had a larger role in directly administrating the death camps than German soldiers did.

Sources?

>Sources?
polish buttholes

t. Mykoła Jebiewdenko

>people in poland can be prosecuted for using the polish death camps

fucking third world country

When will Israel pay reparations for holodomor?

>holodomor

Nice revisionist propaganda, Holodomor never happened

>Holodomor never happened
RACIST HOLODOMOR DENIALIST
GO DIRECTLY TO GULAG
CONFESS THY SINS
NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION GOYIM

Poland is based
also white

Germans orhestrated the camps, you imbecile. And it certainly wasn't 90% Ukranian.

>israel is responsible for the holodomor
Nice meme. Israel commits enough crimes that your retarded conspiracies are not necessary to make accusations against them, stormnigger.

Remember when Veeky Forums' mods would delete /pol/ threads

>Tfw nowadays, Veeky Forums mods are /pol/ posters.

Why would Israel pay reparations for the Holomdor? Is this the Judeo-Bolshevik meme?

Remind me again where the camps were located? Also, I've read that the Polish population collaborated with the Nazis because they were jealous of the success of the Jews.

It is sort of true. Ukrainians were the most brutal guards in concentration camps, Slovaks and Croats were so brutal against the Jews that even the Germans were amazed/shocked. It's kind of funny when Slavs are portrayed as the victims of WW2 just because of the USSR and Poland and people don't realize Hitler's Slavic allies had a blast and a ton of fun going berserk on the Jews.

holy fuck they didn't even try

>Polish population collaborated with the Nazis
I see the new history is made.

Any yet Pollacks have the gall to portray themselves as victims. Unbelievable.

Yes, fucking polacks. Hiding jews in their own homes, risking their own lives, often ratted out by the jews with a shiteating grin on their faces and sentenced to death for hiding them.

fucking polack animals.

Poland needs to eternally suffer for sheltering Christ killers.

>often ratted out by the jews with a shiteating grin on their faces and sentenced to death for hiding them.
Your antisemitism is showing. I'm sure most szmalcowniks were Poles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations

Yes, I'm sure. Fucking polacks did something they weren't obliged to do, while risking lives of their families.

Did Poles really need to shelter and hide the Jews? No, they could just don't give a fuck and hunt Jews for Germans like people in France and Netherlands did.

Now shut the fuck up, ya poofta.

That doesn't mean all Poles were risking their lives by hiding Jews. I'm just saying that most szmalcowniks were probably Poles. Of course that doesn't mean there weren't any Jewish collaborators.

>That doesn't mean all Poles were risking their lives by hiding Jews
Because they weren't obliged to.
And yet majority did that out of pure fucking human decency.

And what do you hear in American media and Holocaust museums? Poland in Axis, Polish Death Camps.
Polack jokes in American movies.
amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
And ungrateful jewish bastards.

as an Aussie of polish descent I feel ashamed that my ancestors had any part in sheltering the jews for so many centuries, they fucking bit the hand that fed them.

>And yet majority did that out of pure fucking human decency.
Definitely not the majority.

>And what do you hear in American media and Holocaust museums? Poland in Axis, Polish Death Camps.
This is indeed disgusting.

>I feel ashamed that my ancestors had any part in sheltering the jews for so many centuries
There are all kinds of people. I'm sure not all Jews are "ungrateful bastards".

>Definitely not the majority.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota

They didn't have to help, they were genocided and massacred by the Germans. And yet they did help.

Do they deserve to be so backlashed by media?

>Do they deserve to be so backlashed by media?
No. It's pretty sad that everyone in the West knows about Oscar Schindler but barely anyone knows anything about Henryk Sławik.

There are some questions about Jews in occupied Poland. Like:
"How many Jews Poles save?"
or
"How hard Poles try to save Jews?"
and the answers is always:
>not enough
>not hard enough
But ask:
"How many Poles Jews saves"
or
"How hard Jews try to save Poland"
and all you get is silence or dumb look.

Yeah goy try to save this Jew risking not only your life but life of your whole family.
And they still tried.

>How many Poles Jews saves
That's a stupid question. It's not like they could save any Poles.

>How hard Jews try to save Poland
I'm sure there were some Jews in the Polish Army. There are definitely some Jewish names among the victims of Katyn massacre.

Compared to Baltic or Ukrainians who murdered them themselves or Westerners who round them to trains and send them to death camps Poles actually try save some at risk of their own life.
Such a filthy pigs these Poles are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Steinberg
For example this man.

Stupid question you say.
Poor Jews always victims.
So I ask again:
>how many Ukies Jews saves from Holdomor?
>how many Poles they saves from execution or deportation?
>how many Ruskies they save from sending to Gulag?
Poor Jews. Its not like the pogroms come from nothing.
When Soviets come first Jews cooperate with them sending plenty of people into Soviet hands.
I will tell you something you probably didn't know.
>they also cooperate with Nazis to the point of sending their own family to work and death camps
>then again they work for Soviets helping them suppress local population
Poor Jews.
They can't help anyone. Now matter if they have power of not.
So are they even worth saving?

>Mykoła Jebiewdenko
is that even a real person, can you source any of their articles?

When will Namibia pay reparations for the rape of Nanking.

You are clearly an antisemite.

>how many Ukies Jews saves from Holdomor?
>how many Poles they saves from execution or deportation?
>how many Ruskies they save from sending to Gulag?
This is not comparable in any way. Jews weren't a privileged minority in the Soviet Union. This is just not how it worked. Some Jewish families were deported along with the Poles, other Jews were killed by the communists.

>When Soviets come first Jews cooperate with them sending plenty of people into Soviet hands.
This is also true. Many Jews collaborated with the Soviets.

The majority of the early prisoners were Poles. Sonderkommandos worked under threat of death. Poles certainly did not have a life expectancy greater than 3 months at the working sections of the camps.

However, camp capos were assisting the nazis, but were typically german criminals sent to the camps as undesirables in their own countries.

How many peoples do you expect jews to save when they are herded into ghettos?

Are you fucking stupids to think this is equivalency? Please return to kindergarten and think hard about the
1. The different sizes in population between Jews and Poles
2. Their status in eyes of german nazi
3. The fact that one of them was ghettoised

Please, I think you have grudge against jew yes?

>Jews weren't a privileged minority in the Soviet Union
Bullshit. Lenin, Trotsky, Molotov, Bregnev, Andropov were Jews. And hundreds of other high communists.

i'm descended from Catholic Poles

I wonder if my ancestors in the early 1900's were anti semites

Even now Poles are antisemites.
My father works with Poles and had a meeting there (manager level), and his Polish collegues were openly joking that Poles should thank Germans for removing all the Jews

>this board was better a month ago :'(
you're pathetic it hasn't changed at all

Like seriously I've heard the medias reporting that saying "Polish Death Camp" is now OUTLAWED in Poland, but...

I mean come on, I'm pretty sure 95% of people who have said those words since WW2 obviously meant "The death camps that are in Poland", not "THEM EVIL POLES WERE GASSING PRISONERS, IT BE THEIR FAULTS"

I mean, I don't know who was in charge in the camps, but EVEN IF it was Poles... Why would it matter? They were occupied, of course they had to obey, if the German forces wanted them to run the death camps, then they wouldn't have had any choice...

It'd be like forcing us french people to pretend there weren't any french people that took part in the deportations... Shit happened, get over it. Even if they refused to cooperate, somebody else would have done the dirty deed in their stead...

Communists kinda make them believe, that they(we) are ones.
Also, Jews really don't help, as they "even today" accuse Poles of various shit, unlawfully demand money or houses (few months ago happened story about how some Poles found Nazi train full of gold. Of course Jews claimed, that it is theirs and demanded all of it, but whole train thing was fake)
youtube.com/watch?v=euenUDkqO_I
And after watching things like this I feel really sorry for Poles, who were killed trying to help Jews.

Damn jimmy, this cartoon really fired my neutrons

Who's to blame for WWII?

>most of the fighting was done by Soviet soldiers

So....

>Remind me again where the camps were located?

>Japanese nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>American terrorist attack on WTC

>I've read that the Polish population collaborated with the Nazis
I read that the reconquista was a genocidal expedition of catholics intent on gutting every muslim child they found, guess it's true since McGraw-Hill said so

one of the most normie posts I've ever read