Screepcap this post before you even read it. Voxels will go 300% minimum over night

Screepcap this post before you even read it. Voxels will go 300% minimum over night.

This coin used to have a market cap of 8 million, and since it got delisted off poloniex, it’s now only 1 million. Development was taking forever and polo delisted without notice causing the price to plummet.

This is a VIRTUAL REALITY APP CREATED BY THE FUCKING FOUNDER OF CNET! The app drops tomorrow on google play store and app store.
twitter.com/Voxelus/status/865197396762013696

It’s literally MINECRAFT IN VIRTUAL REALITY!

You design the levels/game yourself and there are already working games ready to drop tomorrow with the release.

twitter.com/frogglergame/status/865957576621649920

I’m sure you know what kind of autism power is behind Minecraft, just imagine that on crack mixed in with a little VR.

The youtube channel is active and devs just started posting and promoting this shit.

youtube.com/channel/UCtR2XnmDs_WYaq2a7RNYNfA

There is a huge campaign on bitcointalk about to pump this coin, get in while it’s only at 1 mil. This will reach at least 3-4 mil market cap tomorrow.

Don’t miss the next 500% coin. Buy this coin now on bittrex before it gets listed to other exchanges again. If you want 10000% gains, spam this shit on autistic Minecraft videos on youtube and get little kids to buy the in game microtransactions using mommys credit card. This is a quick 500% coin, and has the potential for 2000% with the new roadmap.

Do not miss this coin. Take your gains from my Musicoin thread yesterday and buy this.
I can’t believe there is only 1 other person shilling this coin on this board. Stop buying bags and buy the fucking ground level.

Other urls found in this thread:

thevoxel.com
voxelus.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reality project it's a failure, and you just want to get ride of your coins.

Fuck off shill.

Holy shit the spreads look crazy on this coin

>No github updates in years
>300% rise
>Kek

Adding you to the screencap.
In 2 days i'll be back to say I told you so.

This thing is just beginning.

dude it's just about to launch. How can it be a failure already. It had a big market cap before he got delisted. It's probably gonna surge back up again. It might fail in the future but I think i'll have huge gains in the next few days.

I'm in, someone nuked the 1820 sell wall last night and the volume has doubled. Im in

I guess you didn't check the links in the post.

THE PRODUCT COMES OUT TOMORROW, THE DEVS POST WEEKLY UPDATE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE NOW. OTHER DEVS CAN CREATE VR GAMES ON IT. EVEN IF IT IS A SHITCOIN GET OUR GAINS IN FOR TOMORROW.

Enjoy missing these gains if you don't buy.

>thevoxel.com
>voxelus.com/
>voxelus.com/
>voxelus.com/
so i did a little search, and it looks like OP was right..

Ya i'm in for the short 100-200% gain

Once that resistance breaks all hell will break loose.

puttting my money where my mouth is

Feels good, been holding this since 1500, this wall is going down

>get in while it’s only at 1 mil.

I just bought at 1900. I think 4000+ in 24 hours

Is there anyway to instantly purchase BTC with USD? I have two orders in coinbase from my bank but it'll be another two days before I see them.

I've seen people talk about localbitcoins but i've never used it. I think the fees are bad, but so are coinbases. It'll be worht it from these gains tho.

Coinbases aren't horribly bad. I've seen 30% fees.

This all seems legit but I can't tell if you're throwing me for a ruse OP

Just wait and see, huge sell wall about to come down right now.

Not OP, I bought a fair amount just so I can resell them in a few days. Literally free money.

Volume is flowing in, we're getting this to 3k at least

noob here, why do you guys all talk about cryptos using satoshis? why not usd? makes no sense
free bump for the shill thread

okay I'm in, hopefully this will be a solid short term call

It's because you buy and sell most of these cryptos using bitcoin on exchanges.

You can only buy this coin with bitcoin. So it's easier to keep track of it's value in bitcoin

App indeed is dropping tomorrow, this will probably get some nice returns over the coming days. I'm for throwing a few hundred $$$

Alright, I'll be real. I've been looking at this one for a while and I really want to get in. But I heard it's not on Poloniex, plus I'm just generally new to cryptos. Could anyone tell me the basic procedure to get it from the start? I haven't traded cryptos before.

It's sold on bittrex.

Send btc to bittrex, and then buy on bittrex with btc. Send gains back to poloniex or wherever you keep your crypto.

>been looking at this one for a while
>haven't traded cryptos before
you're new here kiddo. most of us are open to helping newbies, just don't try and pretend you've been watching the markets for a long time.

1. Buy BTC from Coinbase, LocalBitcoins or Bittylicious quickly
OR
Bank transfer to Coinbase/Bitstamp/Kraken to buy bitcoin (you get a better rate but will take several days at least)
2. Create Bittrex account
3. Send bitcoin you bought to your Bittrex account
4. Trade BTC for VOX
5. wait
6. Cash out and buy a lambo

user you think $100 will be enough? I just want to increase my ETH holdings.

Fastest way to buy VOX is to head to your nearest Walmart and find the garden center. Stand in the far-east corner near the Hydrangeas while yelling "VOX", the employees will understand what you want.

I'm 30 Eth deep into this which is around $6k, I do the same thing to incrase my eth holdings. I took down a few sell walls on my own.

I have no doubt I will double, if not 5x my gains by tomorrow.

I went 15 eth into VOX. Hoping to make 15+ profit by tomorrow.

Selling off ETH for a shillcoin is probably the dumbest choice you've made. Especially now that Consensus is going on, with the final day being tomorrow. ETH will literally hit $300 by the end of the week.

In the meantime, this shillcoin will plummet tomorrow when the app can't live up to the hype, and no real exchange wants to be anywhere near it.

Consider your $6K gone, sorry.

Vox will probably 2x or maybe even 5x in price before it plummets, as long as he sells at the right time he'll be fine. Compared to ETH this is a p/d shitcoin, but I'd be surprised if it didn't moon in the next 24hours.

I'm out for the day, will collect my gains in the morning.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Who is this idiot calling this a shill?? Have you looked at the data? Do you not realize the potential this coin has?! Maybe you should stick to spinning your fidget spinner

fuck it, im in for 0.1 btc

I'm considering going balls deep in this one, only put in 1 BTC so far.

I was looking at this yesterday before the shilling started. I should have just got it then. Anyway I'm in for some small change. I'm too confident in DGB to take it out and I've got a feeling that XRP is going to take on a lot of market cap in coming weeks.

Get ready to moon

OP here, came back to say I told you so.

OP isn't wrong, guys. Look.

OP was damn right! It's increased to 2400!! To the mooon!

is it too late to ride the pump and dump right now?

Thanks for telling us, I got in at 2034 and I've made some easy money

This motherfucker is going 4000+ tomorrow

tomorrow? In an hour you mean, this one goes to 20K easy

2500 wall lets do it

I just bought $800 worth @ 2465....please tell me I didnt fuck up, I really really need to make some money

Got in late, when are the whales gonna cause the dip so I can buy in before the rocket launches?

what evidence?
>short 100-200% gain
You mean bagholding loss
>I'm considering going balls deep in this one,
You guys should give up.

Mobile app release tomorrow lad

Stay frosty

still it has only 1,7 million marketcap,. 10x minumum, this is something real, jump on the rocket.

any idea on the timing of the release?

some time tomorrow. You can check their twitter

Nice find

Get on a proper coin like Sia, when they release the web based file uploader DropBox or some other big cloud based company will buy em out!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/

How do you even buy vox? I'd like to buy 10$ just because.

I don't have bitcoins either for this stuff kek

I bought 2000 of these for 2600sat each.
I'll go to sleep now, hopefully I wake up happy.

You're not gonna hear a no, regardless.

>Missed getting into RDD at 5 sats by an hour bit still make the jump from 10 to 50
>Missed DBG's fist moon by a day but still make the 200% jump
>Waiting for bitcoins to transfer over to Bittrex for this

I'm okay with missing these initial jumps, deliver me to the moon Veeky Forums

I just want a real answer you nigger

you're gonna be fine, fambro

Keep your money on bittrex, not polo. Bittrex has more coins and doesn't fuck up as often as polo.

why not both. moon mission guaranteed.

bought @ 1900, can i go to sleep without a stop loss now? kek just kidding this i fucking crypto cyu to morrow goys we will be richer then ;D

GET IN ASAP

OP you were so right.... you posted 4 hours ago and it's jumped up so much

it was crossposted to leddit, this is a pump

IM IN
LETS FUCKING GO

look at the order book

no one is expecting this shitcoin to go anywhere

Once the 2800 wall comes down, it's raining gains.
Gaining, as I like to call it.

Jumped in way to late, but good luck guys

the entire volume invested during this pump is that wall

The wall is 12 btc, idk what you're talking about. We've been smashing walls all morning.

>OP wasn't a fag today
Thanks OP

I screen capped it too in case youre wrong.

>we

Good enough for me. How long before we run?

He's already 1/3rd right

MR VOXEL
TEAR DOWN THAT SELL WALL

THIS SHIT IS ABOUT TO BREAK 3K

Got in at 1800 Thank you biz

I already regret not buying more at

I put all my coins at 1800

>about to get dumped

obvious p and d is obvious

there are literally no bids and only asks now check the chart retarded faggots

you got played

P and D making me .50 btc

>dude, you're so not late at all

Freefall to 1800.

TEST YOUR IRON HAND

HAHAHAHA
You limp wristed weak lings, it's going back up

don't know why i green texted that. am retard

This is a test right here. If it breaks 3k now hold like your life depends on it, if it goes below 2.5k you should probably sell and try again from below 2k.

aand its down to 2500 satoshi

This will break 3k.

Lol bought the dip.

Yeah, selling. Better luck tomorrow.

>weak hands
Cheap Vox is now or never