Portfolio thread

Only portfolios with DGB allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/home/markets.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Student coming through

Thanks Veeky Forums. I literally followed every shill except Golem and Musicoin.
Started with 350€ 4days ago.

I want out of this cripple meme :'(

Started with 400€ a year ago. Never shorted. I didn't believe the ETH train, but I'm ready for the moon now.

can you actually place orders through this app or no?

no

Started with 2k a week ago and I have 10x my capital.

New to crypto. Want to add some waves soon

No Blockfolio, but holding 850k DGB and .125 BTC

>1MM DGB

You're going to be fucking rich dude.

Started with about $140 or so begin this month.
I added to my position.

can you fucking read? Only DGB holders allowed you poor fag.

Thanks bro, I hope I don't have to wait long.

goddamn im mirin that perfect 1m DGB dude

i didnt realize this thread was about future memcoin bag holders, i should've read the title

I see. You can do better? Share that portfolio then.

i just don't see the point in buying in on the Veeky Forums meme coin of the month. if DGB works out for you, congrats mate.

I just started out today, would you mind recommending any resources you used to learn about crypto trading?

Ok, stay poor no coiner.

Hmm, could clarify when you mean "resources"?

How do you likn your wallet to Blockfolio?
I have ETH in coinbase how I see them in Blockfolio (newbie here)

Help me get bigger ;(

DQ5RouwnYh56aAD1exL8WSpAahLRXhLcQR

I know this coin is gonna make me rich

I suppose what I'm trying to say is, how did you learn what you now know? I'm a bit bewildered by the sheer volume of currencies to choose from, I'd like to know how you were able to successfully evaluate your investments to make such a crazy return.

Do you list your coins as buy or sell on Blockfolio?

I'm too retarded for this and would appreciate advice.

>Only portfolios with DGB allowed.

okay

Follow these guys on twitter:
@CryptoGossip
@bitcoin_dad
@Cryptopathic
@SecretsOfCrypto
@cryptowilson
@CryptoYoda1338
@Dennahz
@Fatih87SK
@jakelong32years
@Crypto333
@VerthagOG
@ThisIsNuse
@JackyVanm

I made those crazy mostly with DGB and RDD, doing your own research is crucial, investigate the coin and contemplate if it has any future or a place in the market, then you will either HODL or DUMP. Follow the shills on /biz they are your friends, just buy early so you can ride the wave with the pumpers, then dump (or don't)

How much do you have as capital?

How am I looking guys!

I really want to buy some more dgb but I have put enough into crypto for the time being

I'm a poorfag and have 0.02638507 on bittrex. I think about allin in Vox or DGB right now. Any advices, guys?

King

I dunno I feel like I have diversified too much

I'm just HODLING btw

i currently got $200 in VOX, invested $100 two weeks ago as a complete noob
t. mad for missing the dgb rocket

>tfw fell for DGB meme

There will be other rockets my dude. We have no idea what the market will look like even 1 year from now.

Diversify your portfolio, transfer gains into more stable coins and use some of the remainder to trade intradaily or as short term positions

Swag swag

Here is my portfolio. Started with 800usd 2weeks ago

Started with $147

What sat did you buy your dgb at?

Thanks user, I am a brokefag with only around $400 USD in capital.

150 or 147 sats.

No prob, good luck brah

Started with £130 two days ago, pretty shit but I knew nothing so getting better.

At the start of the week it was 1,798. Feels good

I'm gonna give you the best advice you'll ever get:

HODL DGB.

Trying to dump dgb and xrp since dgb has just lost consistently

Say you earn millions in the future from coin investment.
How do you actually spend that money?

Live comf life, senpai
Prob invest again in other stupid things to keep up gains every now and then. But other than that, just sit back and relax

srsly? i have no clue. maybe buy a nice house and a nice car(not a lambo) maybe a mercedes c63. but that will never happen

What do you mean?
How do I buy my lambo?

Plus a little bit of STEEM. How'd you like it Veeky Forums?

Fuck, forgot pic.

I'm sorry, you answered the question out of context.

I'm a complete newfag and I haven't even gotten into this yet. I'm lurking figure it out.

I'm just confused as to how one gets physical out coin investment.

Do banks provide it? Will I be able to buy things with bitcoin in 2030?

Started in April, with around £400
Was gradually increasing and then DGB had its first, second and third moons.

Why buy stupid meaningless things if you have tons of cash other than as a status symbol?

I don't need a nice car, I don't need a million dollar house. I just need the basics paid for forever and pocket change when whimsy hits me and I'm good.

Forgot pic

I agree. I'm asking because (see )

Lol @ everyone not holding voxels right now.

>thinks this bluefilter shit works

You exchange for fiat, use localbitcoins, or get a bitcoin card. It's quite easy. Plus loads of places accept BTC now. You can buy a condo with Bitcoin nowadays.

Same guy different ID.

It does, it makes thing so much easier for me. I can sit and watch asmr with the light low and redshift on and go sleep after.

Started at the beginning of this month, have probably put about $400 in.

How do you get millions from using localbitcoins?

how the fuck do i put in my holdings in this app?

I use to use my laptop without flux and it really screwed up my sleep. With flux it was almost instantly better.

Honestly, most millionaires never see their millions. You could just as easy cash out a specific amount every month like an income.

It's quite easy to hold millions in BTC. You just diversify, Put some in ETH, some in BTC. Invest some.

You will never ever need to have millions all at once.

Alright. What I'm getting at is really how do I buy a house with bitcoin?

well okay. i watch my phone everyday before i sleep in the bed with no light and never had any problems. maybe its because of my german "übermensch" dna

Pay for my postgraduate education, use the money to fund any further research

Ahh. How much is a house?

Lets say you want a semi detached house.

Lets say (UK Prices) it is £155k (70BTC)

Here you go...

MA and beyond

dgb reporting in

How long will it take for me to get a BTC in USD from bittrex to convert into DGB??

Thanks digibroos

rate

how do i use this data and enter my holdings?

I just set my up, 1.go to the coin you own 2.go to holdings 3.hit "add transactions 4.select buy (you wont really buy) I think "watch only" does the same thing but im not sure 5. you need to know the TRADE PRICE you bought it at, Quantity, and the trade date, input all of that or it wont work. (The exchange at the top does not matter to much btw) 6. Hit save then your done, u can setup notifications and other shit really nice only have had it for like goddamn 5 mins and love it already.

How do you?

DGB reporting

> that pump and dump from last year

I missed it when it was low a couple days back anyways, so I'm not gonna bother.

>Help me get bigger
This always helps me.

Holy fugg fellow Ausbro take me under your wing and let's start an inner circle please

Dgb maaaaa boi

I shal join this cult fellow aus m8s

I love tending my meme garden.

Started with $800 one month ago.

Should've been 50K if I wasn't such a weak handed pussy

is it really that easy to make money off this shit? How many hours a day do you spend researching and buying/trading/selling?

Yes it is.

I'm working full time 9-5 and only spending my time researching about 3-4 hours a day. I'm mostly holdig (70% of my portfolio is long term) and only spent the 30% for trading because it's fun.

Don't ever listen to nocoiner spreading lies and FUD. This is literally one in a lifetime event.

If you have no clue on how to trade just follow advice from this twitter account :
@cryptoSqueeze
@daytradernik
@CryptoYoda1338
@ThisIsNuse
@CryptoBuddha86
@needacoin
@loomdart
@RNR_0

I need money to buy btc just go up already

Nah it's not, literally everyone in this thread is larping. You can input whatever the fuck you want inside blockfolio, also wouldn't be a good idea to post real shit on a Congolese sewing forum.

Yes it will be an extreme market for all of the foreseeable future!

No. All the newbies who got in during the last month or two are in some fun when things get bearish and they get a taste of reality.

It's literally only been like this for about 2 months. Before you could make gains in crypto but you had to at lest somewhat know what you were doing.

I plan on jumping in now and strapping in for the long haul

I expect I might get some initial loses but hold has been drilled into my skull by now

Started with $50 last week.

Musicoin is going to bounce back r-right?

CAN'T FUCKING BREAK THESE STEEL HANDS SENPAITACHI

it's too late to join the dgb rocket isn't it.

haven't been keeping up with cryptos lately so i guess i misssd the dgb train.

Not quite yet i'd say

buddy look at this: bittrex.com/home/markets. EVERYTHING (that isnt a complete meme) is up and this has been happening since mid-March. I started 2 weeks ago and I already doubled my money and i dont even know what the fuck im doing i just buy whats being shilled on Veeky Forums

the only problem when youre new is that it takes a long time to get approved at most exchanges.

Wow, I wish I could get to the point you're at where you no longer have to stress about where your money is.

Why dont you spend 1 etherum on dgb? You will not regret it, i promise.

Ok. Memes pay?

Enjoy your millions when DGB hits $1.