Don't get tricked by bagholders. A hodling bagholder is still a bagholder

Don't get tricked by bagholders. A hodling bagholder is still a bagholder.

Unless you want to take a shot at daytrading, that is.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Voxelus/status/865197396762013696
twitter.com/frogglergame/status/865957576621649920
youtube.com/channel/UCtR2XnmDs_WYaq2a7RNYNfA
twitter.com/voxelus?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you for the PSA user

1000% to go until bagholders, literally read your own chart :)))

To be fair thats how basically all cryptos look. Aside from that, yeah don't buy this shit its garbage.

This coin fell because it got delisted off polo, tomorrow the release of the VRapp comes out on the google and ios appstore. Htc vive compatible app for minecraft autists.

Enjoy missing the gains.

This coin is literally going to explode.

You are welcome. Some five threads the last hour, there are bound to be a few Veeky Forums """"investors"""" getting tricked, so hope this helps.

To summarize:
>this coin is some year old
>got pumped and dumped
>lots of bagholders who got out too late
>delisted from polo
>all of a sudden there is a functional app coming out tomorrow

Don't believe the fad.

>don't buy Vox
>posts chart that makes me want to buy it
OP what have your gains been like this past month? I'd bet you're not even at 500%.

Op doesn't know how to read charts lmao.

400k in volume, this is a must buy at this price.

This coin used to have a market cap of 8 million, and since it got delisted off poloniex, it’s now only 1 million. Development was taking forever and polo delisted without notice causing the price to plummet.

This is a VIRTUAL REALITY APP CREATED BY THE FUCKING FOUNDER OF CNET! The app drops tomorrow on google play store and app store.

Also, took this from another nice vox thread.

It’s literally MINECRAFT IN VIRTUAL REALITY!

You design the levels/game yourself and there are already working games ready to drop tomorrow with the release.

twitter.com/frogglergame/status/865957576621649920

I’m sure you know what kind of autism power is behind Minecraft, just imagine that on crack mixed in with a little VR.

The youtube channel is active and devs just started posting and promoting this shit.

youtube.com/channel/UCtR2XnmDs_WYaq2a7RNYNfA

There is a huge campaign on bitcointalk about to pump this coin, get in while it’s only at 1 mil. This will reach at least 3-4 mil market cap tomorrow.

Don’t miss the next 500% coin. Buy this coin now on bittrex before it gets listed to other exchanges again. If you want 10000% gains, spam this shit on autistic Minecraft videos on youtube and get little kids to buy the in game microtransactions using mommys credit card. This is a quick 500% coin, and has the potential for 2000% with the new roadmap.

Personally I am buying too, but I am daytrading and have a feeling I know what I am doing when riding a pump.

>this is the same faggot who spammed pivx was a scam because user devs @ 1000 sat and RDD because Le dead coin @ 4 sats

How have you not killed yourself yet?

>don't buy this
>personally I'm buying it
You're a massive faggot.

Let the nocoiners miss these gains once more. The reason some of us make 500% in a day is because we can read charts like this unlike OP.

This screams buy.

I agree. Also looking at the chart, some folks loaded up big time before. See the drop Oct.2016. The red candles got smaller and smaller but volume was still high. So some bought in big time there. Then we had the long accumulation phase until the 14th of May.
In the meantime they drove prices lower so they could buy lower and lower. but this indeed looks like it's going to rip your shirt off to the upside. I think easy few hundred % gains in short period. I am buying this.

>the pump has begun

OP better buy before you an hero you massive faggot

kekekkekekekek

praise kek

>spam this shit on autistic Minecraft videos on youtube and get little kids to buy the in game microtransactions using mommys credit card.

Spam it you

launch is tomorrow and VR is the new meme. I'm in

why do i feel like ive seen this exact same graph before?
Hmmm is this image a new meme that changes with different climbing coins?

The app is fucking garbage lmao

bagholders ITT

This, bag holders are 10000% up there, a few hundred % increase seems doable and wont trigger them much.

There is no other promising chart/coin like this right now. Simply because it fell so much and stagnated for so long. New app tomorrow, will spread the news.

All alt coins have done the same.
Now it's VOX time.

Op is fag and loser.
The more they say dont buy the more i am inclined to do so.
No risk no money.
I bought this now.

you sure need to dump that shit. How much are you losing if this can't go past 2500?

No one is dumping shit, this coin was stagnent for 2 years, the bagholders forgot they are even holding. Development picked up again last month and a release is coming tomorrow. This is gonna blow.

>This is gonna blow.
the only one blowing is you friendo. Be careful to not choke on so much dick

Remember just last week, the losers spread so much FUD on RDD. They killing themselves now losing 500-1000% gainz.

RDD is still not listed at Poloniex, and rightfully so, their servers can barely handle their current coin portofolio.

In a few weeks/months when they upgrade their infrastructure they gonna add new coins again. RDD will blow even more once added to Polo and other exchanges. RDD was literally pumped from Bittrex and other minor exchanges, and still is.

VOX, SLR will have a similar fate in the coming days/weeks albeit probably not as much as RDD, but who knows, anything can happen.

dude, I made a killing with RDD but the situation was completely different. I was in on 6 sats and no shady fuckers talking about random apps and future for this piece of shit. It was a plain and simple pump and dump, some threads talking about it and that's it.
The assholes behind this, not only they are slow assholes who were caught with bags and need to dump, but also they are spamming the board endlessly with bullshit facts and calling FUD then someone says otherwise
Kindly, go fuck yourself, hope you get caught with an even bigger bag next time, slow fuck.

And then you sold at 13 or wished you bought more than 50$ worth, fuck outta here broke nigger. Theres no room for maggots like you in trading.

I still have half of both you moron. I just reinvested half from RDD and half from Verge into VOX now.
What's wrong with that? I believe things are going up with this looking at the chart. So we can jump with ease a few hundred % the coming days. Now it's VOX time for me.

REEE MUH CEO

Holy shit, it's exploding.

Not sure if you got the memo, but VR is dead.

No user, this is the REAL DEAL.

This is going to be the next Ethereum GUARANTEED. Have you seen the dev team? One of the best right now, and that's not just coming from me. Techcrunch published an article earlier about it and how silicon valley is eyeing this up BIG TIME.

I just tripled my position on this. Going to be driving a lambo in a couple months.

BUY NOW OR YOU'LL WANT TO KILL YOURSELF TOMORROW WHEN YOU SEE OUR GAINS.

ZEC, ZCash buy nao

>This screams buy.
Sound logic, anonymous benefactor!

Meh, I've put a bit in. Nothing serious but don't want to miss another ride

500k RDD, real CEO lmao.

Literally poor.

They have an active twitter account! thats shows how they care about their stuff and they trust in it themselfs! no shitcoin!

twitter.com/voxelus?lang=en

Isn't the dev the CEO of Cnet or something? Can someone elaborate?

He was the founder but afaik he's not at cnet anymore.

you missed it guys, its going back up agan

Listen to OP and you'all end up killing yourselves huehue

Friendly reminder that the co-founder of Voxelus went bankrupt

>In 2016, Halsey's $20m mansion in San Francisco's Pacific Heights district sold for $15.75 million as part of a confirmed bankruptcy sale.

2400sat Wall, lets go go

>FOUNDER OF CNET
some scammer thats probably 70 years old

>2700 and going
(You)