When it took for you 3 weeks to fully figure out how crypto traiding works but now you feel like a fucking wizard

>when it took for you 3 weeks to fully figure out how crypto traiding works but now you feel like a fucking wizard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFSf5YhYQbw?t=3m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any insights you care to share?

How do I get started, OP? It's not too late?

Buy shitcoins which hasn't been pumped. Wait till 100% profit sell half or more. Buy some real coins and with the other half repeat shitcoins thing.
Earned 2500€ with that method last 5 days

you're a straight up barnacle on the back of a whale and you're posting this like you know some shit

OK I was joking just buy the coins biz tell you to buy when they tell you about 3rd mooning phase

Yeah it blew my mind too when I realized it's an auction with buyers and sellers.

He's not wrong. It's arguably safer to do that method than buy into shitcoins and hold them indefinitely hoping for huge returns. He also gets returns back quicker, and is able to hold coins with a future.

I used to try this method a year or so ago. Most inconsistent shit ever.

not saying he's wrong, just saying he's boasting because he happened to piggyback off of market makers over the last week, like that's an accomplishment

dude literally jumped into the ocean and got carried by the current and now he's acting like he's an olympic swimmer or something

Kill yourself newfag

I'm so glad I decided to check out Veeky Forums instead of fapping that one night 3 weeks ago! My life is changed forever. The prospect of staying up all night and matrix style cramming information into my skull is awesome. I've never studied this hard in my life. buy high sell low and go go go to the mobilego.io ICO before you miss out. pic related

What the fuck am I looking at?
>raised
?!?!

>buy high sell low

What did he mean by this?

>implying there's anything wrong with being a barnacle

Since this is a newfag thread, good resources for getting into crypto trading?

Are there any exchanges that don't want your complete medical history and picture of your penis?

do you keep it in etherwallet?

Are your savings stored in an exchange?

I guess my question to you would be what else there is in Veeky Forums besides piggybacking off of market makers? There is literally no other actual strategy unless you have at bare minimum 20k unless you care to englighten us.

The two strategies that exist for this unregulated non-sensical market are

>1. Invest in coins with real fundamentals and hope for the best by long term holding.

>2. Try to follow volume patterns closely to see when whales are slowly trying to accumulate shitcoins without accidentally raising the price very much. And then watching for threads on here and other places that indicate shilling buildup. Hopefully time yourself so that you can get out about halfway up the pump instead of on the dump, which again can be guestimated by simply taking the volume whales pumped in vs the amount idiots buy. Usually it seems like they try to wait until dumbasses have matched the amount they pumped in at the very least (for safety) before they trigger their dump.

>3. Gamble and hope to come out ahead because it is a bull market. If you literally put money in any coin at all last week you would have made a profit.

Please tell me if there is a better strat than this, but this seems to be what we have available. unless you have a trading bot going.

Newshit here, how do I follow volume pattern?

Go to the library and get a pile of books on day trading or get a couple gigs worth of stock book pdf torrents and a calculator, and strap yourself in, because it sucks. There is a reason why they give out degrees in this shit desu.

Also, learn to use Excel as insanely well as Martin.
youtu.be/jFSf5YhYQbw?t=3m36s

Ty, will take a look.

Where are the influx of newcoiners coming from?? Veeky Forums has been flooded with them

Its pretty simple. Step 1. buy whitecoin. step 2. hodl step 3. profit

it took you 3 weeks to figure out how crypto trading works? took me about 5 minutes to figure out how make an account on Bittrex and learn how to place an order

OP you must be retarded

its only going to continue, there was a lot of talk about crypto in the office today, and before only a few I knew of were trading

BTC hitting 2k made news