Maybe spiking to $4 or $5 in the fall

Back down to about $2 and stabilizing at that in December

2 cents tomorrow
screencap this

after the dump it'll be the same as pre-pump or worse

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

new buys coming up slowly as I'm typing.
Why?
Gues who's gonna get added to a new big exchange soon?

Marketcap position around ~25 the last 2 weeks
the last updates
silence from the devs to keep everything low
got into the finals and CEO is speaking to pic related

buy now, cash out in 4 month

Gonna fucking stay awake till this fucker hits 1k sats... Bought in at 893... so cant sell yet.

I think we will see 25 cent whitecoins within the year. I used to work on wall street

DIP WHEN??

why would you buy at an ATH?

0.3$ in June.
1$ by december/march

I bought at 111, sold at 280... 20 hours later i saw it rising and rising and didnt see a stop... so bought in it 893... and then it dipped hard.

kek

Who predicted a 900% moon? I was happy with nearly 200%. Now just wanna go even with my investment at 893... so freakin RISE

I hope you are right.
I bought 22500 DGB at 0.0165

DId you ever try out the digibyte gaming wallet? It is a freaking laggy, non working, always offline piece of shit. This coin is a scam with non working software behind it. All I want is to get out... even though working software and investing are 2 pair of shoes in the cryptoworld. That shit doesn't work till late 2015... and the price still rises.

you will hate yourself even more when you sell at 900 to get out.

We'll see in June if they are stepping up or if they are just pretending.
We should give them a chance.
You never know, they might surprise you.

Currently at $0.016. If it gets to $0.05 by the middle of June, that be OK with me. There's a good opportunity at the Citi competition.

Is this a meme triangle I see?

>All CC sites down
>See DGB bounce around like pong
>Want to buy in with a Thousand but also don't

It will always keep dipping down to 600, the whales need their food.

DOGE 250 satoshis

What do you guys think, can DGN have bigger market cap than Ardor by the end of the month?

WHERE IS IT

I predicted the baby at 200 sats

DGB will hit 30-50 cents by the end of Summer.

Í sure as fuck hope you're right, im looking to cash out at somewhere around $4-5

What makes you think that?

I just sold 2 of my 3 LTC's and I'm buying some DGB and RDD's.

Also, anyone mining here?

I did too. Pls no bully today

$5 by fall is not happening. That would mean surpassing bitcoin in a few months. Get real. $0.50-$1 is a more realistic goal.

I am interested in mining DGN.
I am currently mining ETH, with 2x Strix R9 390, 1x XFX R9 380x, 1x Rx 580 4gb Nitro+ and 2x Rx 570 8gb Nitro+.
Do you know hashrates for any of these cards?

Is it possible to reach $5 at all?

Everyone is screaming that DGB is gonna hit $10. Would that actually happen?

if that ever happens, which i highly doubt, I'm a millonaire

But bitcoin will grow as well wont it?
I dont see why DGB cant make that much gain.

The eventual goal is $1-10, as coins valued at this amount with this transaction speed is ideal for in game micro-transactions and game purchases

If you hold you will see it. This is already a top coin, its price is catching up in the next 2 months.

check here brah...
litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

I was mining back when Stablecoin was a thing. Too bad that got fucked up.

Are the payouts for playing games suspended? Wouldnt it be easy to put up a bunch of CS bots and "mine" this?

nevermind, the list is outdated ....

Only when new money comes in in the form of huge investments. Beyond 2020 at least. $1 will not happen before the end of this year. Even then it's exceedingly unlikely. Don't get me wrong, I'd be a multi-millionaire if it hit $5 but I'm being realistic. I will cash out at $1 myself unless there is a very good reason to think it's going up further.

How long will it take if I buy a BTC on bittrex to fund my DGB purcahse?

Thanks

1-10 is quite a range...

I'm trying to buy DGB but I can't figure out the Bittrex buy window. How do I know how many DGB I can buy for my BTC offer? Polo displayed it automatically.

you put the amount of btc you're willing to spend at the bottom, then you put the price per unit you're willing to pay in the bid section, then you click max.

First pick your price, click price and choose last, bid or ask so the price you enter is in the right ballpark

Then you can enter the amount of BTC, or the amount of DGB yuo'd like. Click outside of the box and it'll fill in the other value

Or click max and buy as much DGB as you can (recommended)

Straight from the company. You try telling a price to investors in an ecosystem like this. this shit is fucking wild

Boys help me. Which site are you all using to by eth and dbg. I keep on getting buy limits with the ones I'm finding

This seems very good. Price is steady around 750 sats, volume is steady, and buys went up by over 200 BTC on Polo.

I think 9th june is going to be DGN big break

Guys how y'all mine DGB? I was doing it successfully before May 14 boom then I got back to my PC to start and now every time I try running it, the screen goes black or white then PC restarts. I have HD7970, FX8350 and 600w psu.

Because it's a Friday?

>mfw only have 500k dgb
>mfw whales have tens of millions

it isn't going to be enough to live the comfy life is it boys

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648

They will present Digusign on June 9th.

Nope, but you'll be well on your way.

Still in the millions if it reaches $3+

I only have 12k atm and I'd be fucking happy just not having to worry about rent/payments/bills for many years. Also, reinvest in more coin/traditional stocks.